Detractors, US Law and the need for Detractors to learn how to forgive..
bd4u.utah
2011-09-29 04:39:20 UTC
Detractors are motivated by personal reasons.
Their accusations are personally motivated,
and often controlled by their emotions. Their
convictions are real, but they are liable to say
anything to discredit, disparage, or defame both
the leaders, and the religion itself.

Fortunately, the US Law protects people from
persecution based purely for religious reasons.
As a result, the accusations, and allegations
by detractors often get pretty outlandish. They
will stop at nothing to get what they personally
believe is right. Detractors are highly motivated
people, it is often caused by past experiences
where they have experienced some kind of hurt
or pain during a religious experience. The object
of their pursuit may not even be the origin of
their pain. Yet their pain needs a release, and they
need an object of scorn for purposes of revenge
as a release mechanism.

It would be much easier to simply learn repentance,
and forgiveness. Or if incapable of that, you might
turn to "auditing" (scientology) instead.

Guilt is often associated with great emotional pain,
and it is often self inflicted. That is what Jesus meant in
the Lords Prayer. "forgive us our trespasses, as we
forgive those that trespass against us" It's a cleansing
effect, and you can't gain forgiveness until you first
learn to forgive. The subconscious mind won't allow
one without the other. By forgiving is how we feel worthy
of the same in return.

Oddly enough, when somebody else gets hurt, we often
blame ourselves for it. We feel guilty, and it is a very
repressive feeling. It weighs us down, and is like a great
burden. Somehow it needs to be released. Too often it
gets released in unhealthy ways. When repentance and
forgiveness is all that is necessary.

It does not repay the transgression, but it does make
the burden easier for our conscience to bear. It removes
the cloud of guilt, that obscures our vision and ability to
see things rightly.

Bruce Daniel
Colonel Jake
2011-09-29 05:09:58 UTC
bd4u
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Wow!,
I like your little town there (in Central where your dial-up services are),
do you guys have a lot of Skinheads corrupting the neighborhood?!?!?!..."
(or are they just a bunch of Aryan's running around)

*just won(wan)dering*
%
so
Colonel Jake
2011-09-29 05:48:48 UTC
%
Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
bd4u
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
so<SLAP>
so!,
"Don't you want to find out where his church is
(so!) you can attend a service?!?!?!..."

*whats wrong with you (%)*
(we (tinw), thought you had the spirit)

and I sure don't want to contend with a bunch
of Skinheads if me and the family are going
to visit his Church (do you know how many
Triple-Stackers I'd have to get from Burger
King just to keep them Skinnies busy?) and
then there will always be a Joker who wants
Fries and a Soda!

and them Aryan's? to handle them folk, all's
you got to do is toss out a bunch of ¼-gram
bindles of meth out the window, just to
get them off your tail!

*what's wrong with you (%)*
(dont'cha know anything)
bd4u.utah
2011-09-29 05:59:17 UTC
Post by Colonel Jake
%
Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
bd4u
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
See what I mean about how "outlandish" their
accusations can get? Detractors are definitely
"driven" people. This fella is proof of it.

Sad, very sad that anyone could live like that.
In truth most Detractors don't have a life of their
own. Being a detractor consumes so much of it.

"Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do!"

bd4u.utah
Colonel Jake
2011-09-29 06:24:04 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Colonel Jake
%
Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
bd4u
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
How do you know? (bd4u),
"That I'm not interested in Sun Myung Moon
ways of teachings, and the way you defend
his ways? are they not what I'm looking for
when it comes to a faithful congregation?
shouldn't I be test to you, to make sure you're
not some kind of swindler trying to get
followers to something that you really don't
believe in?...you know bd4u? people don't
just grasp hold of a religion if the one
preaching it doesn't believe in it themselves,
people know whats in a missionaries heart
the moment the missionary starts preaching,
isn't that what you're doing here?...and as far
as Utah is concerned? I know a lot about
Utah and their Skinhead/Aryan problems,
I was just hoping that you'd say, 'Hey, we
don't have that problem in my neighborhood,
come on over and check us out.' .."

I tell you what! (bd4u),
"Give me some kind of information about
Sun Myung Moon, and where his congregations
are in the Seattle, WA. area, and I'll check it
out...really..."

Colonel Jake
bd4u.utah
2011-09-29 06:49:34 UTC
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Colonel Jake
%
Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
bd4u
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Hehh, dude if you were interested in anything besides
your own pain, you wouldn't have to ask anybody, you
would have found out on your own what you might be
missing.

And to suggest I am here to "defend Moon" is nothing
but a Lie and a Distraction. I have no personal interest
in Moon. I know everything I need to know about him,
and I follow NO man. Instead I follow my own path,
just like Sun Myung Moon taught me to do. Too bad
more people don't comprehend that Sun Myung Moon's
teachings are not the end, it is only the beginning.

Sun Myung Moon doesn't want to create "followers",
he wants to create Leaders. Creating "followers" is pretty
much useless in furthering God's purpose. That doesn't
stop some people from leaning "following" on him for
strength.

Like I said previously, If you "think" you know Sun Myung
Moon, you better "think" again!

bd4u.utah
Colonel Jake
2011-09-29 07:06:13 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Colonel Jake
%
Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
bd4u
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
I guess you're really not, Tru-Blu-Thru and Through,
with an attitude like that, so maybe I should just
move along...but anyways? I never said anything
about following him, I was more interested in learning
what he has to offer, his belief, his ways of being
whole, but since you have nothing to offer except
your words of Judgement? all one has to do is see
the way Sun Myung Moon has lead you to live with
all his glory and how his disciples act, and they'll
all? turn their heads away from you, and everything
you preach...but we'll see.
bd4u.utah
2011-09-29 07:23:53 UTC
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Colonel Jake
%
Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
bd4u
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Yer bait and hook won't work on me, so don't even
bother to try.

Bruce Daniel
bd4u.utah
2011-09-29 07:20:59 UTC
Post by Colonel Jake
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Colonel Jake
%
Colonel Jake
Post by Colonel Jake
bd4u
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
You know what they have more of than skinheads
in Utah? Detractor's like you claiming Mormons are
Aryans, and Skinheads. Which couldn't be further
from the truth. Yeah, in fact Detractors of the Mormon
faith have their own TV station here. But actions speak
louder than words, and the actions of the Mormons
speak much louder than any Detractor like you!

And NO, I have no personal interest in the Mormon
religion, anymore than I do SMM. Even so, the Holy
Ghost (Shekhinah, Tao) led me here to SLC to work
with them, and I am in spite of the accusations of
Detractor's like you!

God is NOT a politician he is not interested in dividing
the world according to religion, and neither am I.

bd4u.utah
Hartley Patterson
2011-09-29 08:04:07 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Detractors are motivated by personal reasons.
Their accusations are personally motivated,
and often controlled by their emotions.
In the Comparative Religion field, academics have been using a false model
of religious criticism for decades based on outdated research from the
1950s. Convinced that 'brainwashing' does not exist, they believed that
apostates and heretics were untrustworthy, bitter individuals repeating
rehearsed narratives and that only 'official' publications by New
Religious Movements should be used as source material.

This is now being discarded by a younger generation of genuine scholars.
--
ARS FAQ
Please read before posting
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/faq.htm
bd4u.utah
2011-09-29 14:32:34 UTC
Post by Hartley Patterson
Post by bd4u.utah
Detractors are motivated by personal reasons.
Their accusations are personally motivated,
and often controlled by their emotions.
In the Comparative Religion field, academics have been using a false model
of religious criticism for decades based on outdated research from the
1950s. Convinced that 'brainwashing' does not exist, they believed that
apostates and heretics were untrustworthy, bitter individuals repeating
rehearsed narratives and that only 'official' publications by New
Religious Movements should be used as source material.
This is now being discarded by a younger generation of genuine scholars.
--
ARS FAQ
Please read before postinghttp://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/faq.htm
You mean the Gestapo are coming back? Yeah, I already knew that!
The world ain't as Free as it once was what with 911 and all.

Just another reason for me to move to Utah.

bd4u.utah