Chastity, and Legacy
bd4u.utah
2012-02-24 00:35:42 UTC
As far as I know of it SMM lived up
to it in spite of the six hail mary's.
(and maybe because of it)

So you masturbate, and watch porn
does that make you any better than
SMM?

To be honest, God forgives ALL
including you, or SMM.

It would be nice if you could forgive SMM
and fogive yourself in the process.

I'm sorry did I miss something? Forgiveness
begins with forgiving your enemy, if that ain't
SMM then who is it?

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2012-02-24 00:58:04 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
As far as I know of it SMM lived up
to it in spite of the six hail mary's.
(and maybe because of it)
So you masturbate, and watch porn
does that make you any better than
SMM?
To be honest, God forgives ALL
 including you, or SMM.
It would be nice if you could forgive SMM
and fogive yourself in the process.
I'm sorry did I miss something? Forgiveness
begins with forgiving your enemy, if that ain't
SMM then who is it?
bd4u.utah
There are several threads in that one verse.

SMM= Six hail Mary's, well maybe that's
what it took in experience for SMM to achieve
ONE MAN & ONE WOMAN under God.

Have you done any better?

I can only hope and pray that it does not take
you more than THREE! Ya know according to
baseball, THREE strikes and yer OUT!

Me personally on a spiritual level, I have NEVER
struck out! I pray that you don't either.

bd4u.utah