Do not leave the New Divine Providence and ignorant please join it in 2018
amazingmirror4
2018-05-10 13:18:11 UTC
Dear Friends
​I have no choice ,only one son !!!! only one Heavenly Father
​First Blessing was centralize on LSA(wilderness Time)
the Original Blessing is now new center on God's Oneness TIME ,the win win situation and position of God is to be co-owned, ​God like people who like to take the Original Blessing for the Original cannot be stollen !!!!
​the basic right of Original conscience is to have a unalienable right that is come on God right TIME since 1/13/2001. From the overflow of the Heart the mouth speak !!!! and Oneness of God make the mighty Pen ,written word
​No human own his children , God is the original Owner
​Prodigal Parents are co-owners in vertical and parallel realm of relationship​ "we" is that Sean and Kook Jin Nim ? who are all Oneness Abel and abels oneness with New Eves ! Kingdom and Queendom of God is a date and mandate fait accompli since 1/13/2001 !!!!
​religious community or good spirited People !!!! or ????​Christianity accept God's right TIME since 1/13/2001
​HSA -for UWC became double expression HSA-HSA for UWC since 1/13/2001, Shawshank redemption is real with Oneness white throne of God , the wilderness situation is a Prison,​I walk the green Mile on 911 !!!! receive Revelation 22;1 about the second resurrection, my spiritual eyes have seen the Original Glory of God ,Face to face ,God is a Amazingmirror4, my IV Israel , Human wisdom doesn't match God foolishness !!!!
​LSA empire is now a Titanic 1, thank be to God Titanic 2 maiden voyage is for 2020. Beware of Ice berg and God's D Day it change everything , the impossible become possible
​read between the line " song spirit inspired written word "by living spirit of Oneness White Throne is new Revelation 22:1 now, I believe by Face and Faith in God's right TIME,"I" Marius J.Henry O.BCF ,S'guilt , God's Fait accompli of 1/13/2001 is a Fait Heureux ,My God is Mighty Fortress again and a FIRST ,my God is IV Israel
Do not leave me ,don't leave New Final Divine Providence

amazingmirror4
2018-05-10 16:48:33 UTC
Post by amazingmirror4
Dear Friends
​I have no choice ,only one son !!!! or ???? only one Heavenly Father !!!!
http://youtu.be/q_bq5mStroM