Damian Anderson and Moonies Agree with Lying,Deci​​eving People
Gordon Muir
2011-08-31 17:28:04 UTC
Hello Bruce,the problem is not just lying,it is very coincidental
that
hundreds of people who were involved in the moonies are saying they
were lied to,decieved,misled usualy just after completion of all the
workshops when members INTENTIONALY use the teachings to lie,decieve
and mislead people,this is just TOO COINCIDENTAL that hundreds of
people worldwide are having the identical bad experiences after being
involved with the moonies.

I suspect the lying must be intentional just as the marraige rituals
where the married couple have to beat each other over the buttocks
with a bat is intentionaly harming another person for no rational
reason.

WHAT OTHER RATIONAL REASON IS THERE TO EXPLAIN THE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE
who have been lied to decieved and misled after being involved with
the moonies AND WHY DO THEY INTENTIONALY LIE,is it to bring harm on
others and themselves?
Ya know, if there is anything you can without question believe,
it is nothing.
Everybody lies, some out of self defense, others in order to profit.
But rarely do you find somebody willing to lie for the benefit of
others.
1 John 4:1 says it best..
1 John 4:1
Beloved, believe not every spirit by try (test) the spirits whether
they are of God. For many false prophets have come unto the world.
In the end you have to ask yourself, did you gain from the experience?
On the other hand it is all relative. I have found no such thing as an
absolute
truth. What is good for one person may not be good for another.
No one thing is good for everyone, it's all relative.
Sun Myung Moon has suggested as much in his speeches, but everyone
has their own opinion of his meaning.
In our limited minds, and based upon what we were told 2+2=4, but even
that is relative to the each and every individual. There is no such
thing as
finite, the universe is infinite.
I met the moonies in 1985,they were nice people and invited me on
workshops and i had a great time meeting new people and then being
told at the end of the 21 days workshop THAT THEY BELIEVE REV MOON IS
THE MESSIAH,i was blown away and excited to get more involved but
ONLY
AS AN ASSOCIATE MEMBER i was NOT prepaired to join full time but when
i came back from the workshop some members caused me confusion so i
went around asking them WHAT WAS TRUE and WHAT WAS FALSE thats when
Stuart Webster a fulltime moonie married by Rev Moon with a young
child OUT AND OUT INTENTIONALY LIED TO ME abusing the messiah's
teachings and and my future,i suspected he was possibly incorrect but
could not believe how a fulltime moonie with a family married BY THE
MESSIAH could even think of lying to another human being especialy
when THEY TEACH HIGH MORAL STANDARDS so i asked other moonies to sort
out the confusion but they seemed as confused what to believe as i
was
and gave me half truths or some agreed with Stuart Webster because
they did not know any better what to say so and i was kept in the
dark
for 12 years afterwards until an argument with a new leader made me
reaslise that these moonies PLAY GAME WITH SERIOUS TEACHINGS AND WITH
PEOPLES LIVES and at that moment i realised i had been following A
BIG
LIE FOR 12 YEARS.
What kind of example of moral high standards are they sending out to
society.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ­----------------------------------------------------
Damian Anderson and many other moonies AGREE WITH and protect moonies
who INTENTIONALY ABUSE THE MESSIAH'S TEACHINGS AND REPUTATION to
lie,decieve and mislead people.
If you get angry they go to the police then get social workers to
lock
you up for over 2 months in a psychiatric hospital WHERE MEDICAL
RECORDS ARE BLATANTLY FALSIFIED so WE HAVE CRIMINAL MOONIES
lying,decieving,misleading,DESTROYING,DAMAGING peoples lives who then
get criminal police and social workers to INCREASE HELL ON EARTH IN
YOUR LIFE,so obviously THEY SERVE HELL and not HEAVEN.
THIS IS ALL FACTUALY TRUE but they will report this to the police to
suppress the truth and force you to believe a lie AND SAY THEY GET A
LOT OF PERSECUSSION,no wonder they get a bad reputation JUST LIKE THE
VATICAN DOES.
They are just like the vatican who protects child abuser priests.
Stuart Webster who INTENTIONALY used the messiahs teachings to
INTENTIONALY lie,decieve and mislead me knowing he was doing so and i
was kept in the dark for 12 years afterwards.
Other moonies i asked to sort out the confusion seemed as confused
what to believe as i was and gave me half truths or some agreed with
Stuart Webster because they did not know any better what to say.
Also psychics tell me the police instructed doctors to inject my
brother with AIDS causing him to drop dead from contracting
tuberculosis and this is THERE SICK WAY OF USING BRUTALITY to control
you as if you are cattle,all this is cause me to expose these
criminals even more so they cannot be able to commit crimes against
innocent people.
bd4u.utah
2011-08-31 22:20:46 UTC
Post by Gordon Muir
[...]
Gordon, you can claim they were "lying" all you want. But both SMM and
Einstein will suggest that the truth is relative. Meaning what is good
for one
person may not be good for another. In spite of all of the controversy
and
all of the condemnation. Some people actually found SMM's teachings
worthwhile, and I am one of them. It is better to look at the glass
half
full rather than half empty.

On a personal level, I hear the same complaints about the UC as I do
about the LDS. I assure you, that the Holy Ghost is not a spirit of
complaint, but rather a spirit of acceptance. So obviously those that
complain, do not know the Holy Ghost.

The Holy Ghost is about Unity. Even if you can not unite with one
religion or another, simply unite with the Holy Ghost. That is really
all that is necessary.

bd4u.utah

bd4u.utah
Gordon Muir
2011-09-06 15:43:39 UTC
Hello Bruce,im not saying anything against Rev Moon or his
teachings,im just pointing out the liars,decievers,misleaders in Rev
Moons organisation.

They are not supposed to lie,decieve and mislead people,they are
supposed to serve God and make peoples live happy creating heaven on
earth.

Im saying these liars in Rev Moons organisation are no different to
common criminals who steal your property or adulterers,rapists or any
form of immorality.

Obviously they caused me misery they have made my life less than what
it was and further away from God and from heaven on earth and caused
the identical problem to hundreds of others worldwide.

If crime was increasing in your area you would want it removed im just
pointing out crime of lies and deception in the moonies organisation
but other moonies ignore it which means they are agreeing to a
criminal inffluence existing in the moonies organisation.

I did not get involved in the moonies to HAVE CRIMINAL MOONIES
LIE,DECIEVE and MISLEAD ME which is what Stuart Webster did,HE IS A
CRIMINAL an abuser of truth,of the messiahs teachings,of God and of my
future wife,children,family WHICH OBVIOUSLY puts these moonie liars in
the catogory of BEING SATANIC and obviously serving hell which is
serving satan but MOONIES LIKE DAMIAN ANDERSON and Scottish moonie
leader Robert Williamson and Angus MacDonald and many other moonies
completely SUPPORT AND CONDONE THESE EVIL SATANIC MOONIE CRIMINALS and
do not join with me in condemning them.

The satanists Robert Williamson and Damian Anderson reported me to the
police and social workers kidnapped me and detained me for over 2
months in a psychiatric hospital,THESE POLICE AND SOCIAL WORKERS ARE
CRIMINALS aswell and VICTIMISE the innocent victim being myself insted
of arresting and inprisoning these moonie criminals being (Stuart
Webster),THIS SHOWS YOU WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE WE ARE DEALING WITH,people
who abuse people and create hell for people but claim to represent
God,Heaven,Love,Peace,Law and order.

Then police and doctors killed my brother by injecting him with AIDS
which a very accurate reliable spiritualist told me,this is there sick
twisted way of trying to intimidate and terrorise a person into
obedience but i will never be obedient to criminals I WILL BE OBEDIENT
TO POINTING OUT EVIL SATANIC people in the moonies who ABUSE Rev Moon
THE MESSIAHS TEACHINGS people like Stuart Webster who lie,decieve and
mislead people AND NEVER APOLOGISE,YOU CAN SEE THE QUOTES BELOW that
describes the kind of criminals in the moonies we are dealing with.

====================================

con·doneVerb/kənˈdōn/1. Accept and allow (behavior that is considered
morally wrong or offensive) to continue.
2. Approve or sanction (something), esp. with reluctance. More »
Dictionary.com - Answers.com - The Free Dictionary
-----
Condone | Define Condone at Dictionary.com
dictionary.reference.com/browse/condone - CachedSimilar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
to disregard or overlook (something illegal, objectionable, or the
like). 2. to give tacit approval to: By his silence, he seemed to
condone their behavior. 3. ...
-----
Dictionary of English - condone
www.talktalk.co.uk/reference/dictionaries/english/.../d0081803.html -
CachedSimilar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
This means to overlook or forgive bad behaviour, or to treat it as
unimportant; a woman is said to condone her husband's adultery if she
continues to live with him ...
bd4u.utah- Hide quoted text -
bd4u.utah
2011-09-07 02:10:51 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Gordon Muir
[...]
read more »
You can't do anything about them anymore
than Moon could. The best thing that you can
do is stop wasting your energy on them, and
put your energies to better use building and
restoring your own life, and the lives of those
around you.

Take Jesus Christs example on the cross.
Although he was betrayed, whipped, and crucified
in the bitter end of it all. He said..

"Forgive them Father, for they know not what they
do!"

Above all else, you have to have a heart of
forgiveness in order to enter the kingdom of heaven.
Without it you are Doomed.

When Rev Moon's own sons died as a result of
the inequities of his Members. Did he go around
shouting "Look what you have done" No, he went
on with his mission. He forgave his members,
and kept going.

Take his example and don't just believe in it.
Live it!

Peace be with you all..

bd4u