Ohhh, the Irony of it all..
bd4u.utah
2011-10-12 04:08:05 UTC
I leave one so called "cult" (the unification church) only
to become "active" in another so called "cult" (the LDS)
Hey!!! Are the Jews a "cult"? Cause I have been to their
synagogues and have broken bread with them too!

There is an old Indian proverb that says "the best way
to get to know someone is to walk ten miles in their
moccasins." Well it's TRUE!

So what makes up a "cult"? Do you have to be despised
and picked on by others? Maybe you need to be hung in
a Gas Chamber or fed to the Lions like Daniel?!?

Well, whatever.. ..cause I don't give a damn what others
may think. I go where the Holy Ghost (Shekhinah, Tao)
leads me to believe.

HEY, maybe I'll go visit the Scientology on 400 East!

With love..

Bruce Daniel
John Simms
2011-10-12 09:28:38 UTC
Liar

Jews do not break bread in a synagogue,
bd4u.utah
2011-10-12 14:15:07 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Cause I have been to their
synagogues and have broken bread with them too!
You are right, they do it in the common room. Sheesh
what a maroon. Go get a life why don't you! And go get
your own subject while you are at it too! Quit stealing
mine, bozo. And stop taking everything so damned
literally. Just because two separate concepts are in the
same sentence, does not mean they were done in the
same room! What a bozo..

bd4u.utah
Mulligan
2011-10-12 14:32:59 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Cause I have been to their
synagogues and have broken bread with them too!
You are right, they do it in the common room. Sheesh
what a maroon. Go get a life why don't you! And go get
your own subject while you are at it too! Quit stealing
mine, bozo. And stop taking everything so damned
literally. Just because two separate concepts are in the
same sentence, does not mean they were done in the
same room! What a bozo..
bd4u.utah
http://www.philadelphiafed.org/research-and-data/real-time-center/survey-of-professional-forecasters/2011/survq311.cfm

Growth in the U.S. economy is predicted to be slower in the short run
compared to the forecast of three months ago, according to 37
panelists surveyed by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.

On an annual-average over annual-average basis, the forecasters have
also revised downward their forecasts of real GDP growth. The
forecasters see real GDP growing 1.7 percent in 2011
Mulligan
2011-10-12 14:37:22 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Cause I have been to their
synagogues and have broken bread with them too!
You are right, they do it in the common room. Sheesh
what a maroon. Go get a life why don't you! And go get
your own subject while you are at it too! Quit stealing
mine, bozo. And stop taking everything so damned
literally. Just because two separate concepts are in the
same sentence, does not mean they were done in the
same room! What a bozo..
bd4u.utah
http://www.philadelphiafed.org/research-and-data/real-time-center/sur...
Growth in the U.S. economy is predicted to be slower in the short run
compared to the forecast of three months ago, according to 37
panelists surveyed by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
On an annual-average over annual-average basis, the forecasters have
also revised downward their forecasts of real GDP growth. The
forecasters see real GDP growing 1.7 percent in 2011- Hide quoted text -