That's Why I'm Not ..... !!!!
saly44
2011-12-25 04:04:33 UTC
That's Why I'm Not ..... !!!!

bd4u.utah
2011-12-28 20:03:30 UTC
Post by saly44
That's Why I'm Not ..... !!!!
http://youtu.be/MtW_R4cz-V4
I appreciate the sentiment. But Islam is just another
"organized" religion. God (Allah) is NOT a politician.

In reality what Sun Myung Moon taught was NOT
"religion". He called it "Godism", while his detractors
and his followers wanted to call it a "religion".

The original name for SMM's organization, was
"The Holy Spirit Association". Originally there was
NO Religion, and what Religion there became by
request of his western followers, he later disbanded.

Again, God is NOT a politician, God is NOT
concerned with which religion you belong to!
Neither is Sun Myung Moon, nor am I.

bd4u.utah
saly44
2012-01-06 22:33:12 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by saly44
That's Why I'm Not ..... !!!!
http://youtu.be/MtW_R4cz-V4
I appreciate the sentiment. But Islam is just another
"organized" religion. God (Allah) is NOT a politician.
In reality what Sun Myung Moon taught was NOT
"religion". He called it "Godism", while his detractors
and his followers wanted to call it a "religion".
The original name for SMM's organization, was
"The Holy Spirit Association". Originally there was
NO Religion, and what Religion there became by
request of his western followers, he later disbanded.
Again, God is NOT a politician, God is NOT
concerned with which religion you belong to!
Neither is Sun Myung Moon, nor am I.
bd4u.utah
do you see Allah wants that ? why is not islam as way of Allah that he
chose himself?
bd4u.utah
2012-01-11 05:53:49 UTC
Post by saly44
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by saly44
That's Why I'm Not ..... !!!!
http://youtu.be/MtW_R4cz-V4
I appreciate the sentiment. But Islam is just another
"organized" religion. God (Allah) is NOT a politician.
In reality what Sun Myung Moon taught was NOT
"religion". He called it "Godism", while his detractors
and his followers wanted to call it a "religion".
The original name for SMM's organization, was
"The Holy Spirit Association". Originally there was
NO Religion, and what Religion there became by
request of his western followers, he later disbanded.
Again, God is NOT a politician, God is NOT
concerned with which religion you belong to!
Neither is Sun Myung Moon, nor am I.
bd4u.utah
do you see Allah wants that ? why is not islam as way of Allah that he
chose himself?
Writer: LENNON, JOHN

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace

You, you may say
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world

And the world will live as one
saly44
it just is imagination
bd4u.utah
2012-01-21 22:04:48 UTC
Post by saly44
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by saly44
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by saly44
[...]
John Lennon may have been ahead of his
times. But the reality is, the world is changing.

bd4u.utah