A True Fathers Heart is Magickal, it's Mystical..
Bruce Daniel
2012-09-22 15:32:09 UTC
A True Fathers Heart (having gone the Arch Angel course)
changes hearts without even trying to. It sees with love the
person before them, and it does not feed their Fallen Nature.
Once you have it, you will never lose it. It will grow, it will
flourish, and as it touches the hearts, minds, and lives of
others, it changes them deep from within. It's presence in
this world is refreshing, and it exhibit's a kindness that
people are drawn to.

Remember what I have told you, and when given the opportunity
to go the Arch Angel course, grab hold of it, and ride it like
the wind. See the love exhibited by a Love made in Heaven, and
be not Jealous of it, do not try to possess it, for in trying to
possess it, you will not only fail to possess it, but will end
up failing the course.

Grow your heart of love, and when the time comes just do it, just
go the course.

With all my love..

Bruce Daniel
Bruce Daniel
2012-09-22 15:40:32 UTC
Can you imagine the earth without Fallen Nature? I can
it's called the "Kingdom of Heaven on Earth". And SMM
planted the seeds for it to exist.