Luciferian Love, and the Four Position Foundation.
Bruce Daniel
2012-09-18 22:20:42 UTC
Interesting thing happened to me on the eve of SMM's Death
in a way I would have least expected it. I didn't even know
that SMM had passed away until just the other day, and I don't
really know if the two occurrences are related or not. But after
which several things were revealed to me during it.

To make a long story short I found myself in a Love Triangle.
Not a love of the selfish kind, but of the unselfish kind,
and this is what I found out.

In the position of the Arch Angel I entered into a relationship
with a couple, and realizing what position I was in, (thanks in
part to the teachings of SMM, but also my understanding of the
Kabbalah) I kept my love for them pure, and centered upon the
whole instead of upon selfish desire. (You can find biblical
examples of such failed Arch Angel positions in the OT) Based
upon my knowledge of DP, Kabbalah, and relationships in general
the following were my observations.

1) Jealousy (selfish desires) is the prime evil that can invade
the relationship.

2) The world as a whole is Jealous of a truly loving relationship
and will do everything in their power to destroy it.

3) When such a loving couple exists, it is two people against the
world (even their own biological family).

4) 3 legs are better than two to stand on, 3 being not only a prime
number, but a number that represents stability.

5) The Foundation of Luciferian Love must successfully be accomplished
for the Foundation to receive Christ to exist. Christ can not stand on
his own Foundation, he needs the power, and recognition of the other
3 for success.

Christ himself, must at some time in the course of his life symbolically
fulfill the position and the temptation of the Arch Angel before continuing
his mission.

This goes for ANY Messianic Mission, and I can only theorize that SMM
himself had to go the course in order to even know it existed. Anyone
attempting to follow such a course will undoubtedly find themselves in
a similar predicament. Just as I did.

6) Every relationship builds on itself, to the next one, and the one
after that. Our relationships are continually evolving one after another.
You are not expected to get everything right the first time out. However,
the fact that such an occurrence might happen in your life speaks well of
you especially if you do not succumb to the temptation, and the Jealousy
that exists because of it.

7) Such a true love between couples that would invoke the Jealousy of the
whole world is very difficult to maintain, as it is continually assaulted by
outside forces attempting to destroy it. Such a Love makes for an excellent
test of Love, Strength, Fortitude, and Character for anyone finding themselves
in the position of the Arch Angel.

Whatever doesn't kill you, will only make you stronger. March bravely forward
and be victorious. Learn the Unselfish Love of a True Father figure.

Vaya con Dios

Bruce Daniel
Bruce Daniel
Bruce Daniel