I would like to tell you.
bd4u.utah
2012-02-07 20:16:49 UTC
How Masturbation, Sexual Objects,
and Respecting Women all have something
in common. But that is for YOU to figure out!
I can't tell you. It is something you have to
discover for yourself. Pray to God, it's
the only way to discover it. Love another
besides yerself.

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2012-02-07 22:52:49 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
How Masturbation, Sexual Objects,
and Respecting Women all have something
in common. But that is for YOU to figure out!
I can't tell you. It is something you have to
discover for yourself. Pray to God, it's
the only way to discover it. Love another
besides yerself.
bd4u.utah
When you learn to respect women, and
relate to women as other than sexual objects
your whole world can change for you.

Most people these days have been abused,
and without the proper identifying attributes
of a loving pair of parents. It makes a healthy
marriage nearly impossible, and a healthy
set of children a result of such parenting
even more impossible.

The broken relationship of heart has to stop.
While only YOU can make and begin the
healing process.

If it's any consolation, God knows your
personal failings, and God is willing to
help you to restore the family unit.
All you have to do is turn to God and
trust God to help you!

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2012-02-08 02:17:13 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Masturbation is a difficulty of both
men and women. The change begins
with YOU!

Ultimately if your mate can't trust you
how can God!

It is important to be honest with your
spouse. It is just as important to be
honest with God, and with yourself.

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
Prayer helps.
bd4u.utah
2012-02-08 13:47:36 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Nobody wants to talk about it. They hide it
in shame but it effects billions of people
in ways they can't even begin to comprehend.

Abstinence is a virtue. It builds personal
integrity. That's not something you can buy
in a drugstore. There is no pill for it. No
quick fix, it takes dedication, and moral
integrity.

If you do this one thing, all the other demons
in your life will leave one by one.

Masturbation is the hinge pin for many people.
The difference between being happy and successful
or not! And it's something hid in shame, and not talked
about. Why? Well isn't it obvious. If you didn't talk about
it and didn't expose it, you can continue to suffer
because of it. Satan has got you quite literally by the
balls.

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2012-02-08 14:10:44 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
How Masturbation, Sexual Objects,
and Respecting Women all have something
in common. But that is for YOU to figure out!
I can't tell you. It is something you have to
discover for yourself. Pray to God, it's
the only way to discover it. Love another
besides yerself.
bd4u.utah
And that is EXACTLY what it is all about.
Loving another more than you "love yourself".
A love that deep is perpetual.

It's forever, and the sooner you get it right
the happier you and your mate will be.
If you don't get it right. Well the divorce rate
is only a small example of the results.

Do you think ANY significant other would
leave if you were true to them, and yourself?
NO, you could be eons apart, and the magnetic
attraction of true polarity would find each other.
Just like the needle on a compass always points
to magnetic north.

Man or Woman is only half the person they could
be, all they need is their other half, and they need
it to be true! They need it to stick stronger than glue.

bd4u.utah