"What you bind on earth, you bind in heaven"
bd4u.utah
2012-02-15 19:51:57 UTC
I have this sneaking suspicion
that this may be the pot of gold
at the end of the rainbow.

There are many things that are
bound on earth in the heart, that may
have or find little cause on earth. But in
heaven, is heaven.

When in Rome do as the Romans do,
and when in Heaven, God rules.

Meaning God may give you another
chance on a lost love. IF your heart is
in the right place, among other things.

God is so forgiving, and so thoughtful
of our needs here on earth. How much
more so in heaven. If we have perfected
our souls and we go to Heaven where
God rules, don't think for a minute that
God can't make miracles happen because
he can! Your perfect mate, although not
with you here on earth, may become
available for you in Heaven. After all this
world is just temporal, the next world is
forever. We are imperfect beings living
in an imperfect world. It becomes another
story when we go to Heaven.

God created Man in his own image, Male
and Female. Woman came from Man,
eventually the Ideal is that Woman will
return to Man. What is limited in this secular
humanist world is not limited in Heaven.

IOW: In this world we have to live by the
Law of the Flesh, ie Government, Financial,
and Social profile. but those restraints do not
exist in Heaven.

Therefore store not those things of the earth
which will result in dust, but store up those
things which are eternal for Heaven.

Integrity, Honesty, Chastity, Honor, Service,
etc, etc, etc.. ..in the end you will be glad
that you did!

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2012-02-15 20:05:15 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
What I am suggesting is, you may find the
perfect match (soulmate) for you while on
this earth. But because of the laws of the
Flesh it just could not work out, and when
you get to Heaven providing that you have
lived according to scripture, God may all
the sudden say to you,

"do you _____ take
this man/woman to be your lawful spouse."

A second chance for a love lost!

God is trying to restore what was lost in the
Garden, and you may get a second chance
in Heaven.

SMM taught of such examples, if you live
according to scriptures, the same opportunity
may be "awarded" to you regardless of whom
you might actually marry here on earth.

SMM blessed accordingly, and like some hope
they may get their desire fulfilled in Heaven.
Blessed be, a love that can wait so long.
But if they can't, don't think God will not take
that into consideration.

Again, the Flesh is but Temporal. What God
has planned is for eternity.

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2012-02-15 20:29:46 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Such things may come sooner than anyone
may realize.

2012, I really haven't a clue what it may
mean. Nobody does.. ..but whatever it is
it means "change".

Nuff said..

bd4u.utah

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2012-02-17 22:30:00 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
"What you bind on earth is bound in Heaven."

A love bound on earth, no matter
the circumstances even if lost still
has a chance in Heaven.

Adam was like an Angel except in
the flesh, and God seeing this separated
Adam and created Eve.

It is God's intention to bring the two
back together again as one. In "wholly"
matrimony (marriage). Meaning the two
halves make a whole, in the "Image of God
created HE them Male. and Female".

God the Father and the Holy Ghost (Shekhinah),
Masculine, and Feminine of the creator.
(Male and Female) Creates an offspring
(Male and Female) and they unite to become
just like God.

ODU

God is trying to reproduce his own efforts
through mankind.

Then you wonder why some factions of
Christianity consider Jesus (son of God)
as God.

We ALL have a Destiny to fulfill, I pray
that we can fulfill it.

This Temporal world is just the proving
grounds, for the work we must complete
(Male and Female) in Heaven.

So I suggest that you cleave unto your
spouse if you truly love them, and make
the best of it.

God is very lenient, he will give you a second
chance in Heaven. But it is far better if you
can fullfill your destiny with your spouse
while here on earth. It will make it much
easier for you both when you get to Heaven.

Hehh, given all the false promises of the
flesh, THESE days you may be saving
for Heaven.. And I wouldn't blame you!
But as long as you are alive, and as long
as your heart is with God, don't think for
a minute that there is not some other out
there waiting for you!

Prepare your Heart, Word, and Deed, and
who knows, maybe there is somebody out
there preparing just for you!

You are not alone in trying, and God knows
this better than you do! Believe in Miracles
because they can and do happen, IF you believe.

bd4u.utah