Money grubbing Messiah ?
True Witness
2011-10-26 01:39:39 UTC
Mitt works for Rev. Moon at the Washinton Times. He has the big money
behind him. Not to mention the worlds biggest CULT "the moonies" and
the evangelical right, who are one and the same now. Mitt and Perry
are the only viable candidates. Too bad neither has the stones to make
a real run. McCain was the last real hope, I would have voted for
McCain in 2000 and 2004. Now I know that I will never vote for another
republican.
bd4u.utah
2011-10-26 02:19:34 UTC
Post by True Witness
Mitt works for Rev. Moon at the Washinton Times. He has the big money
behind him. Not to mention the worlds biggest CULT "the moonies" and
the evangelical right, who are one and the same now. Mitt and Perry
are the only viable candidates. Too bad neither has the stones to make
a real run. McCain was the last real hope, I would have voted for
McCain in 2000 and 2004. Now I know that I will never vote for another
republican.
Hehh, must be a dumb-bott, keeps repeating itself.

Oh well..

bd4u.utah