"Love thy neighbor as thy self"
bd4u.utah
2012-02-18 01:30:09 UTC
This is the second commandment of Jesus Christ!

So who is your neighbor? Is he/she a Christian?
Is He/She a Muslim, or a Jew, or a Hindu, or
a Buddhist?

Jesus did not specify, and neither would/could you
if you were of the body of Christ. Jesus being a Jew
taught equally to the gentiles.

So who today are the "gentiles", remember Jesus
was a Jew!

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2012-02-18 01:51:14 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
This is the second commandment of Jesus Christ!
So who is your neighbor? Is he/she a Christian?
Is He/She a Muslim, or a Jew, or a Hindu, or
a Buddhist?
Jesus did not specify, and neither would/could you
if you were of the body of Christ. Jesus being a Jew
taught equally to the gentiles.
So who today are the "gentiles", remember Jesus
was a Jew!
bd4u.utah
IOW if you do NOT love the Hindu, or the Buddhist,
or the Muslim, or the Jew the same as a Christian,
then you are not living as Jesus Christ taught.
Jesus loved ALL mankind equally, and there was
no such thing as a "christian" during his time.
That bigotry didn't come until after him.

If you think you are better just because you call
yourself a "christian", you would do well to remember
and learn what Jesus Christ actually taught.

I say again, Jesus was a Jew, he was not Christian,
he was not Hindu, or Buddhist, or Muslim, or Jehovah
Witness, or Mormon, etc.. He was a True Son of the living
God, and he acted like one. Shouldn't/wouldn't/couldn't
you?

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2012-02-18 01:58:41 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
I'm sorry, I just get so fed up with the "holier
than thou", Christian Evangelists who are down
on ever body else except themselves. It's NOT
what Jesus taught.

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
You have just posted three posts criticizing Christians,....bigot.
bd4u.utah
2012-02-19 03:30:29 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Hehh, you know what gets me? Yer not
Christian, yer not Jewish, yer not Mormon,
yer just the devils advocate and you don't
even believe in the devil.

Yer worse than those TV Evangelists, and
they are a JOKE! Condemning people who
TRULY believe in a True God above without
race, or religion. Which you simply condemn
any and all who might believe.

Hehh, go figure.. ..YOU are of your Father
the Devil, though you may deny it.

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
You forgot one, I'm not a hypocrit either.
bd4u.utah
2012-02-20 17:54:35 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
The highway to hell is broad, you don't
need to be a hypocrite to travel it. There
is nothing to live up to, in fact the highway
to hell is a downward slippery slope the
whole way! The light is above, and only
darkness lies below.

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2012-02-20 17:31:21 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
When you are a deceiver, being a hypocrite
doesn't really matter does it, since it's
all a LIE!

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
Try this sometime, bd4u: "Love thy neighbor as thy self"
bd4u.utah
2012-02-21 00:09:53 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Back in your face dude, you try it,
I already do! Just more deception by you,
but I still love you!

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
2012-02-21 02:00:55 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Your following quote doesn't show much love: "When you are a deceiver,
being a hypocrite
doesn't really matter does it, since it's all a LIE!" Again, try
this: "Love thy neighbor as thy self"
bd4u.utah
2012-02-21 03:48:14 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Hehh, whatsa matter, never heard
of "tough love"?

So when are YOU going to
"love thy neighbor" as thyself"?
Or are you some kind of Masochist?

See people don't realize just how
sick HATE, and BIGOTRY is.
Cause it all starts with hating
yourself to begin with!

That's where Masochism, Sadism,
Narcissism, and a whole host of
other psychological problems come
from. It comes from HATE of ones
own self.

The second commandment of Jesus
"Love thy neighbor as thyself" is
actually pretty ingenuous when you
look at it's potential for self healing.
That one commandment could end
social disease and injustice. It could
even put an end to yours!

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
How come you are quoting Jesus, you said you weren't a Christian?
bd4u.utah
2012-02-21 21:13:21 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Heheh, how come you quote Jesus
yer not a Christian either.

To be honest I'm kind of like
Joseph Smith in some ways.
When Joseph Smith prayed to
God, he asked God "which church
should I join". And God said
"none of them". I have tried them ALL
and although they nearly all have to one
extent or another great works. They ALL
fall short of the Glory of God! Yes even
the LDS, or anybody else you care to
name.

I'm beginning to think that the Glory
(sanctity, holiness) of an Individual
can easily surpass the many.

"Lean not to thine own wisdom",
who said that, I can't remember
but I know it's in the Christian "babel"
somewheres..

And why did God divide the languages
to begin with? And which language is
MOST divided?

Everybody praise God, ..praise be unto
God on most high. For he is most wise
in all things.

Amen

"Knock and the door will be opened unto
you.." but first you have to knock, then it
will be opened.

"seek and ye shall find" but first you must
earnestly and honestly seek or you will
not find!

"ask and it will be given unto you".
Ask God, don't ask me! What the
hell do I know? ;-)

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
2012-02-21 21:24:48 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
How come you are quoting Jesus below, you're not a Christian either?
Why do you find fault in others when you have the same faults?
Post by bd4u.utah
To be honest I'm kind of like
Joseph Smith in some ways.
When Joseph Smith prayed to
God, he asked God "which church
should I join". And God said
"none of them". I have tried them ALL
and although they nearly all have to one
extent or another great works. They ALL
fall short of the Glory of God! Yes even
the LDS, or anybody else you care to
name.
Have you tried all of the following splinter group break offs from
Mormonism?

FOUNDED BETWEEN 1830 AND 1844

Pure Church of Christ, Wycam Clark, 1831

•The Independent Church, Hoton, 1832
•Church of Christ, Ezra Booth, 1836
•Church of Christ, Warren Parrish, 1837
•The Church of Jesus Christ, the Bride, The Lamb's Wife, George M.
Hinkle, 1840
•Church of Christ, Hyrum Page, 1842
•Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, F. Gladden Bishop
•True Church of Jessu Christ of Latter Day Saints, Law, Foster,
Higbee, 1844
•Church of Christ, William Chubby

NON-EXTANT MOVEMENTS FOUNDED 1844-1860

Church of Christ / Church of Jesus Christ of the Children of Zion,
Sidney Rigdon, 1844

•Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, James Emmett, 1844
•Church of Christ, S. B. Stoddard, Leonard Rich, James Bump, 1845
•Indian Mormon, 1846
•Church of Christ, William McLellin, David Whitmer, 1847
•Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, William Smith, 1847
•Congregation of Jehovah's Presbytery of Zion, Charles B. Thompson,
1848
•Church of Christ, James C. Brewster, 1848
•Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Lyman Wight, 1849
•The Bride, The Lamb's Wife or Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day
Saints, Jacob Syfritt, 1850
•Church of Christ, Hazen Aldrich, 1851

EXTANT MOVEMENTS

Splinter Groups and Sub-movements of The Church of Jesus Christ of
Latter Day Saints, James J. Strang, 1844

Church of Christ, Aaron Smith, 1846

•Church of the Messiah, George J. Adams, 1861
•Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Strangite)
•Holy Church of Jesus Christ, Alexandre R. Caffiaux
•House of Ephraim and House of Manasseh of the Church of Jesus Christ
of Latter Day Saints, Jerry Sheppard
•The True Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, David L.
Roberts
•Marriage Counseling Group
•Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, John J. Hajicek
•Strangite Believers in Pennsylvania

Splinter Groups and Sub-movements of The Church of Jesus Christ of
Latter-day Saints, Brigham Young, 1847

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints or Church of the First
Born, Joseph Morris, 1861

The Prophet Cainan or Church of Jesus Christ of the Saints of the Most
High God, George Williams, 1862

Morrisite Group, John Livingston, 1864

Church of Zion, William S. Godbe, 1868

Church of the First Born, George S. Dove, 1874

Priesthood Groups (Fundamentalists), 1890

United Order of Equality, Ephraim Peterson, 1909

The Church of Jesus Christ of Israel, J. H. Sherwood

Order of Aaron, Maurice L. Glendenning

Church of Freedom of Latter Day Saints, 1950s

Zion's Order of the Sons of Levi, Marl V. Kilgore, 1951

The Church of the Firstborn of the Fulness of Times, Joel F. LeBaron

The Church of the Firstborn, Ross W. LeBaron, 1955

Perfected Church of Jesus Christ of Immaculate Latter Day Saints,
William C. Conway, 1958

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, John Forsgren, 1960

Church of Jesus Christ, William Goldman, 1960

LDS Scripture Researchers/Believe God Society, Sherman Russell Lloyd,
1965

The Church of the Body and of the Spirit of Jessu Christ, Max Powers,
1965

United Order of the Saints of Guadeloupe, Michel Gamiette, 1966

United Order of the Family of Christ, David E. Desmond, 1966

Split from Zion's Order of the Sons of Levi, Eldon Taylor, 1969

Homosexual Church of Jesus Christ, Denver, Colorado, 1972

Latter Day Saints Church, N.S. Park, 1972

The Church of the Lamb of God, Ervil M. LeBaron, 1972

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Mikhail Krupenia,
1972

The New Jerusalem Group, Kathryn Carter, 1972

The Watchmen on the Towers of Latter Day Israel, Miltenberg, Braun,
1973

Church of Jesus Christ in Solemn Assembly, Alexnader Joseph, 1974

Evangelical Church of Christ, Church of the New Covenant in Christ,
John W. Bryant, 1974

Split form Zion's Order of the Sons of Levi, Barton Kilgore, 1975

Affirmation, 1975

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Robert Simons, 1975

Church of the Firstborn of the Fulness of Times, Bruce Wakeham, 1975

Aaronic Order Break-off, 1977

Christ's Church, Inc., Gerald Peterson, 1978

Church of Jesus Christ, Art Bulla, 1978

The Restorers or School of the Prophets, Robert C. Crossfield, 1979

Zion's First International Church, LeeAnn Walker, 1980

The Free Will Mormon Church, Franklin Lee Coleman, 1980

Church of Jesus Christ, Jorge Mora, 1981

Sons Ahman Israel, Davied Israel, 1981

Samoan LDS Church, New Zealand, 1981

The Millennial Church of Jesus Christ, Leo P. Evoniuk, 1981

Peyote Way Church of God, Immanuel P. Trujillo, 1981

The Chruch of Jesus Christ of the Saints in Zion, Ken Asay, 1984

Break from the Church of Jesus Christ in Solemn Assembly, 1984

Church of Jesus Christ of All Latter-day Saints or Restoration Church
of Jesus Christ, Antonio A. Feliz, 1985

Church of Christ of Latter-day Saints, Robert P. Madison, 1985

Church of Christ the Firstborn of the Fulness of Times, Siegfried J.
Widmar, 1985

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Fundamentalists, Wight
Family, 1985

Mormon Fundamentalists, England, Alan and Marian Munn, 1986

Churchof Jesus Christ Omnipotent, 1987

Community of Zion, Central Utah Division

Church of the First Born, General Assembly

Splinter Groups and Sub-movements of The Church of Jesus Christ,
Alpheus Cutler, 1853

Church of Jesus Christ, Clyde Fletcher, 1953

•The Restored Church of Jesus Christ, Eugene O. Walton, 1979

Splinter Groups and Sub-movements of The Reorganized Church of Jesus
Christ of Latter Day Saints, 1851-1860

Church of the Christian Brotherhood, Richard C. Evans, 1917

•The Church of Christ, the Order of Zion, John Zahnd, 1918
•The Church of Jesus Christ, Thomas W. Williams, 1925
•Church of Jesus Christ Restored, Stanley M. King, 1970
•New Jerusalem Church of Jesus Christ, Barney Fuller, 1975
•Church of Christ Restored, Paul Fishel, 1976
•True Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Forrest Toney,
1980
•Church of the Restoration or Churches of Christ in Zion, Robert
Chambers, 1981
•Lamanite Ministries for Christ or New Covenant Ministries for
Christ, 1984
•Restoration Branches Movement, 1984
•Church of Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God, A. Lee Abramson, 1985
•Church of Jesus Christ, Zion's Branch, John Cato, 1986
•Church of Christ, David Clark, 1986
•Independent Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Christopher
C. Warren, 1986
•Native Indian Church

Splinter Groups and Sub-movements of The Church of Jesus Christ,
William Bickerton, 1862

Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ, Allen Wright, 1907

•Primitive Church of Jesus Christ, James Caldwell, 1914

Splinter Groups and Sub-movements of Church of Christ (Temple Lot),
Granville Hedrick, 1863

Church of Christ, Independent, Informal, Frank F. Wipper, 1927

The Church of Christ, Otto Fetting, 1929

Church of Christ, P.A. Ely, 1929

Church of Christ, C.W. Humphrey, 1929

Church of Christ, Samuel Wood, E.J. Trapp, 1930

Church of Christ (Restored), A.C. DeWolf, 1936

Church of Christ, E. E. Long, Thomas Nerren, 1936

Church of Christ, Paul Hilgendorf, 1942

The Church of Christ With the Elijah Message, W. A. D. Draves, 1943

Church of Christ, Pauline Hancock, 1946

Antarctica Development Interests or the New American's Mount Zion,
John Leabo, 1955

Church of Christ at Zion's Retreat, Gerald Hall, 1973

The Church of Israel, Dan Gayman, 1973

Break from the Church of Christ (Hancock), Davison, Michigan, 1973

The Church of Christ, Restored Gospel 1929, 1985
bd4u.utah-
bd4u.utah
2012-02-21 22:34:02 UTC
On Feb 21, 2:24 pm, "***@yahoo.com"
<***@yahoo.com> wrote:

And your point IS exactly what?
Besides what I have already said.

It is far easier to find your own Glory
with God than it is to follow the masses.

SMM even suggested as much when he
suggested that each person was their own
Messiah.

IOW DON'T count on anybody else, except
God to get you where you need to go!

There is something to be said for absolute
faith in God!

M't:22:37: Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt
love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and
with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

THAT is the first commandment of Jesus Christ!
He only gave two, and that is all we should need!

bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com

bd4u.utah-
bd4u.utah
2012-02-21 22:43:06 UTC
If all you do is follow the herd mentality
then you won't get any further than the
rest of the herd! At some point you have
to begin thinking outside the box.

SMM insinuated that he was looking
for leaders, NOT "followers". SMM officially
dissolved his Church long ago, but the sheep
still blindly follow, even though they know
not what!

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
2012-02-21 22:51:35 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
And your point IS exactly what?
Besides what I have already said.
The list below supported your view of the LDS Church, that's all.
Post by bd4u.utah
It is far easier to find your own Glory
with God than it is to follow the masses.
Do you find God's glory in the following actions by God?
Numbers 31:17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones.
Deuteronomy 2:34 utterly destroyed the men and the women and the
little ones.
Deuteronomy 28:53 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the
flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters.
I Samuel 15:3 slay both man and woman, infant and suckling.
2 Kings 8:12 dash their children, and rip up their women with child.
2 Kings 15:16 all the women therein that were with child he ripped
up.
Post by bd4u.utah
SMM even suggested as much when he
suggested that each person was their own
Messiah.
I would be offended if someone referred to me as a Messiah.
Post by bd4u.utah
IOW DON'T count on anybody else, except
God to get you where you need to go!
Counting on God could get you killed as I have shown above.
Post by bd4u.utah
There is something to be said for absolute
faith in God!
If one does not demonstrate that faith to God, His scriptures say He
will kill you.
Post by bd4u.utah
M't:22:37: Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt
love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and
with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Bad advice!
Post by bd4u.utah
THAT is the first commandment of Jesus Christ!
He only gave two, and that is all we should need!
Why post this, you and I are not Christians?
Post by bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]

read more »- Hide quoted text -
bd4u.utah
2012-02-25 12:27:31 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
THAT is the first commandment of Jesus Christ!
He only gave two, and that is all we should need!
Why post this, you and I are not Christians?
You don't have to be "christian" to love and appreciate
Jesus, even Mohandas Gandhi loved and appreciated Jesus.

Which just goes to show people that you don't have to
be "christian" to be "saved" like they say, all you have to
do is "believe" in/on Jesus. Mohandas Gandhi was Hindu
NOT "christian" yet he believed.

Heck even Satan believes, how come not you?

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
2012-02-25 17:32:36 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
THAT is the first commandment of Jesus Christ!
He only gave two, and that is all we should need!
Why post this, you and I are not Christians?
You don't have to be "christian" to love and appreciate
Jesus, even Mohandas Gandhi loved and appreciated Jesus.
Gandhi also slept naked with teenaged girls.
Post by bd4u.utah
Which just goes to show people that you don't have to
be "christian" to be "saved" like they say, all you have to
do is "believe" in/on Jesus. Mohandas Gandhi was Hindu
NOT "christian" yet he believed.
Saved from what? When Gandhi died his sole possessions were a robe, a
pair of glasses, and a pair of sandles. You want to mimick him, be my
guest.
Post by bd4u.utah
Heck even Satan believes, how come not you?
Because I don't believe in Satan either. I'll leave that to the
pagans.
bd4u.utah-
bd4u.utah
2012-02-21 23:04:28 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
To be honest I'm kind of like
Joseph Smith in some ways.
When Joseph Smith prayed to
God, he asked God "which church
should I join". And God said
"none of them". I have tried them ALL
and although they nearly all have to one
extent or another great works. They ALL
fall short of the Glory of God! Yes even
the LDS, or anybody else you care to
name.
Have you tried all of the following splinter group break offs from
Mormonism?
Why should I? Is any one more right
than the other?

They ALL teach from the same D&C, the
same Pearl of Great Price, and the same
Book of Mormon.

Like I said before, "Ask God", don't ask
me what the hell do I know?

Or as I like to tell others..

.."Do your own homework".

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
2012-02-21 23:07:13 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
To be honest I'm kind of like
Joseph Smith in some ways.
When Joseph Smith prayed to
God, he asked God "which church
should I join". And God said
"none of them". I have tried them ALL
and although they nearly all have to one
extent or another great works. They ALL
fall short of the Glory of God! Yes even
the LDS, or anybody else you care to
name.
Have you tried all of the following splinter group break offs from
Mormonism?
Why should I? Is any one more right
than the other?
They ALL teach from the same D&C, the
same Pearl of Great Price, and the same
Book of Mormon.
Like I said before, "Ask God", don't ask
me what the hell do I know?
Or as I like to tell others..
.."Do your own homework".
Agree, then you should stop posting advice to others!
bd4u.utah-
bd4u.utah
2012-02-21 23:23:17 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Hahahahahahahhahhhh

Why, so that Satan and his
advocates (you) can win the battle?

"All that is necessary for the forces of
evil to win in the world is for enough
good men to do nothing."

- Edmund Burke

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2012-02-21 23:39:01 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
See, I was looking forward to this
one on one without your cheer leading
squad in ARS to interject and cause
distractions for you!

Do you have any other questions,
complaints or concerns for me?

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
2012-02-22 01:05:07 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
No distractions for me, my feet are on solid ground.
Post by bd4u.utah
Do you have any other questions,
complaints or concerns for me?
No complaints or concerns, you are just intertainment to me.
bd4u.utah-
a***@yahoo.com
2012-02-22 00:54:11 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
How can I be an advocate of Satan if I don't believe in him?
Post by bd4u.utah
"All that is necessary for the forces of
evil to win in the world is for enough
good men to do nothing."
        - Edmund Burke
That's Edmond Burke's opinion, I have mine, you have yours, others
have theirs,...who's is the best?
bd4u.utah-
bd4u.utah
2012-02-22 01:11:19 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Mind you, I LOVE Satan. (just like
I love you too) He has been a good
adversary and I have learned
much from him. But only by defeating
do I gain a clue!

I could say more, but only those in
ARU and devoted to SMM would "gain
a clue". Which they already have..

bd4u
bd4u.utah
2012-02-21 23:17:42 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
BTW: Most of those "splinters" of
the LDS that you listed were not
"splinters" of the LDS religion, they
were differing opinions, many of which
were ultimately joined with the LDS
Church.

See one thing that the LDS Church
recognizes is that "revelation" is
continuous, and that it can come
from almost anywhere. It's a growing
experience for everyone AND for the
Church.

NO I'm not trying to defend the LDS,
simply pointing out the inaccuracies
of your so called "list".

AND the fact that God is a living God
and NOT Dead! Meaning he and his
revelations are as much alive NOW
as it was way back when!

If I thought for a minute that God
was not alive, what would account
for my concerns of the Unification
Church and Sun Myung Moon, or
any others for that matter.

God works, it's people whom become
lazy and complacent. So every now
and then God sends forth NEW
revelation through whatever means
is willing to listen.

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
2012-02-22 01:02:16 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
True, but they started out as splinters with their own prophets.
Which prophet is correct? In my opinion, a prophet is just another
phoney fortune teller.
Post by bd4u.utah
See one thing that the LDS Church
recognizes is that "revelation" is
continuous, and that it can come
from almost anywhere. It's a growing
experience for everyone AND for the
Church.
Yeah, here is some revelation from God:
Numbers 31:17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones.
Deuteronomy 2:34 utterly destroyed the men and the women and the
little ones.
Deuteronomy 28:53 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the
flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters.
I Samuel 15:3 slay both man and woman, infant and suckling.
2 Kings 8:12 dash their children, and rip up their women with child.
2 Kings 15:16 all the women therein that were with child he ripped
up.

Considering the above, you can worship Him, I can't.
Post by bd4u.utah
NO I'm not trying to defend the LDS,
simply pointing out the inaccuracies
of your so called "list".
The list is correct, all were started at one time, some became
extant.
Post by bd4u.utah
AND the fact that God is a living God
and NOT Dead! Meaning he and his
revelations are as much alive NOW
as it was way back when!
Prove your above statement.
Post by bd4u.utah
If I thought for a minute that God
was not alive, what would account
for my concerns of the Unification
Church and Sun Myung Moon, or
any others for that matter.
Is Sun Myung Moon God, he claims to be,...as do many others.
Post by bd4u.utah
God works, it's people whom become
lazy and complacent. So every now
and then God sends forth NEW
revelation through whatever means
is willing to listen.
I've never seen any evidence that God has done anything but hook
people into believing nonsense. I've spent time fighting in a world
war, never seen God protect or heal any of our maimed soldiers no
matter how much they prayed. Ever know of God replacing a vets
amputated leg?

Ya know, bd4u, you are spreading false hope and bullshit to others.
So sad..........
bd4u.utah-
bd4u.utah
2012-02-22 01:31:27 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
BTW: Most of those "splinters" of
the LDS that you listed were not
"splinters" of the LDS religion, they
were differing opinions, many of which
were ultimately joined with the LDS
Church.
True, but they started out as splinters with their own prophets.
Which prophet is correct?  In my opinion, a prophet is just another
phoney fortune teller.
Like I said before, why ask me,
go ask God.

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2012-02-22 01:39:05 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
BTW: Most of those "splinters" of
the LDS that you listed were not
"splinters" of the LDS religion, they
were differing opinions, many of which
were ultimately joined with the LDS
Church.
True, but they started out as splinters with their own prophets.
Which prophet is correct?  In my opinion, a prophet is just another
phoney fortune teller.
Like I said before, why ask me,
go ask God.
bd4u.utah
IOW yer the one that wants to know, and I
admit that I don't know. God knows everything,
so why ask me, when there is God?

All you have to do is knock, and the door will
be opened. All you have to do is seek and you
will find, all you have to do is ask and it will
be given unto you.

"Faith without WORKS is dead".

It all starts with just a little bit of faith.
The faith of a mustard seed. Which grows
into a magnificent tree when planted.

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2012-02-22 02:30:55 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
If I thought for a minute that God
was not alive, what would account
for my concerns of the Unification
Church and Sun Myung Moon, or
any others for that matter.
Is Sun Myung Moon God, he claims to be,...as do many others.
Hehh, hehh, hehh.. Sun Myung Moon NEVER
claimed to BE God. AND I have NEVER heard
him or seen document where he has claimed
to be the "Messiah". Though there are many whom
(such as you) want to claim such without evidence.

On the other hand, SMM was quoted as saying that
we are ALL Messiahs. Meaning if we as individuals
are no longer sheep and lead our prodigy into the
promised land (kingdom of heaven) then we have done
the same as Jesus Christ for our family and clan.

Did not Jesus say "you shall do greater things than I"?
Meaning those that believed upon/in him. And kept his
two commandments.
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
God works, it's people whom become
lazy and complacent. So every now
and then God sends forth NEW
revelation through whatever means
is willing to listen.
I've never seen any evidence that God has done anything but hook
people into believing nonsense. I've spent time fighting in a world
war, never seen God protect or heal any of our maimed soldiers no
matter how much they prayed.  Ever know of God replacing a vets
amputated leg?
Yer thinking of religion above, NOT God. You
are also expecting God to just magickly appear
and cure all suffering, which would defeat the
purpose of "free agency". So that we might
learn from our mistakes and the suffering of
others. Remember which tree that Eve ate of
and gave unto Adam, and the promise the
Serpent (Satan) gave Eve when she ate of it,
and told Adam.

It wasn't as much as a "curse" as it was a
promise. LDS is perhaps the ONLY religion
besides certain circles of Judaism that
understands this.

The part that the LDS STILL get's wrong but
SMM didn't was how to defeat Satan. Jesus
did it, every Prophet ever known did it too!
It's simply a test, you either pass or fail
that's all there is to it.

bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Ya know, bd4u, you are spreading false hope and bullshit to others.
So sad..........
Ya know, yer of yer Father the Devil, and
attempt to destroy hope, and spread despair.

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
2012-02-22 18:41:26 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
If I thought for a minute that God
was not alive, what would account
for my concerns of the Unification
Church and Sun Myung Moon, or
any others for that matter.
Is Sun Myung Moon God, he claims to be,...as do many others.
Hehh, hehh, hehh.. Sun Myung Moon NEVER
claimed to BE God. AND I have NEVER heard
him or seen document where he has claimed
to be the "Messiah". Though there are many whom
(such as you) want to claim such without evidence.
In his sermon (presented here) delivered in Korea on November 7th,
2009, Reverend Hyung Jin Moon, International President of the
Unification Church, boldly proclaims his father, Rev. Dr. Sun Myung
Moon as the Messiah and Lord of the Second Advent while encouraging
church members throughout the world who share this conviction to do
the same. (Taken from Moon's web site).

Here you are invited to discover why Rev. Dr. Sun Myung Moon was
chosen by God and called by Jesus Christ to fulfill the mission of the
Messiah, Savior and Lord of the Second Advent with the responsibility
to establish the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth. Together with his loving
wife, Mrs. Hak Ja Moon, they are the True Parents of Heaven, Earth and
all humanity who embody the true love of God.

If Moon claims to be the one to establish the Kingdom of Heaven on
Earth, he certainly must believe he is a god.
Post by bd4u.utah
On the other hand, SMM was quoted as saying that
we are ALL Messiahs. Meaning if we as individuals
are no longer sheep and lead our prodigy into the
promised land (kingdom of heaven) then we have done
the same as Jesus Christ for our family and clan.
Did not Jesus say "you shall do greater things than I"?
Meaning those that believed upon/in him. And kept his
two commandments.
Jesus said a lot of things and hasn't done anything in oveeer 2,000
years. Grow up!
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
God works, it's people whom become
lazy and complacent. So every now
and then God sends forth NEW
revelation through whatever means
is willing to listen.
I've never seen any evidence that God has done anything but hook
people into believing nonsense. I've spent time fighting in a world
war, never seen God protect or heal any of our maimed soldiers no
matter how much they prayed.  Ever know of God replacing a vets
amputated leg?
Yer thinking of religion above, NOT God. You
are also expecting God to just magickly appear
and cure all suffering, which would defeat the
purpose of "free agency". So that we might
learn from our mistakes and the suffering of
others. Remember which tree that Eve ate of
and gave unto Adam, and the promise the
Serpent (Satan) gave Eve when she ate of it,
and told Adam.
I'm not the one who said I would answer every prayer, that was
Jesus,...and he lied. Little children Jesus claimed he loved are
dying of disease and starvation all over the world,...and these poor
people are praying their ass off, but nothing happens.
Post by bd4u.utah
It wasn't as much as a "curse" as it was a
promise. LDS is perhaps the ONLY religion
besides certain circles of Judaism that
understands this.
Buillshit, LDS at one time believed in polygamy, polylandry, suicide,
discrimination, blood atonement, incest, etc. Read the history.
Post by bd4u.utah
The part that the LDS STILL get's wrong but
SMM didn't was how to defeat Satan. Jesus
did it, every Prophet ever known did it too!
It's simply a test, you either pass or fail
that's all there is to it.
If those that believe this superstition makes them feel better, go for
it. I chose to remain educated myself.
Post by bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Ya know, bd4u, you are spreading false hope and bullshit to others.
So sad..........
Ya know, yer of yer Father the Devil, and
attempt to destroy hope, and spread despair.
The Devil did not endorse a book that claimed he killed children and
sucklings, only God did. That should tell you something.
bd4u.utah-
bd4u.utah
2012-02-23 22:08:07 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
In his sermon (presented here) delivered in Korea on November 7th,
2009, Reverend Hyung Jin Moon, International President of the
Unification Church, boldly proclaims his father, Rev. Dr. Sun Myung
Moon as the Messiah and Lord of the Second Advent while encouraging
church members throughout the world who share this conviction to do
the same.  (Taken from Moon's web site).
Here you are invited to discover why Rev. Dr. Sun Myung Moon was
chosen by God and called by Jesus Christ to fulfill the mission of the
Messiah, Savior and Lord of the Second Advent with the responsibility
to establish the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth.  Together with his loving
wife, Mrs. Hak Ja Moon, they are the True Parents of Heaven, Earth and
all humanity who embody the true love of God.
To "fulfill the mission of Jesus Christ", I'm sorry but wasn't that
what Joseph
Smith came to do?

(once a Devils advocate always a Devils advocate) If it ain't Sun
Myung Moon
you question, it becomes Joseph Smith, Jesus Christ, or God himself by
way of
Abraham and Moses. IOW every religion ever known to mankind.

I'm here to tell people, that THEY ARE united against the devil! If
they only believe
in one God for ALL.

8< ------ the rest is BS!

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
2012-02-23 22:22:24 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
[...]
Yes, there were many who made this claim.
(once a Devils advocate always a Devils advocate) If it ain't Sun
Myung Moon
you question, it becomes Joseph Smith, Jesus Christ, or God himself by
way of
Abraham and Moses. IOW every religion ever known to mankind.
Sounds about right.
I'm here to tell people, that THEY ARE united against the devil! If
they only believe
in one God for ALL.
Belief is not evidence, people used to think alligators were gods,
among other things.
8< ------ the rest is BS!
Belief in God is BS, I hate to see people conned. Take away sex and
money and there would be no religion.
bd4u.utah-
bd4u.utah
2012-02-23 23:44:26 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by a***@yahoo.com
[...]
You hate to see people conned,
because you have been conned.
Well I am not one to deceive you,
it kinda goes with the territory,
in other words I have seen EVERY
"con" But that does not stop me from
from seeking.

That's why I suggest again,
and again, that YOU
ask God!
bd4u.utah-
a***@yahoo.com
2012-02-24 05:12:39 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by a***@yahoo.com
[...]
Been there, done that! The first time I was conned that was someone
else's fault, the next time will be my fault. Therefore, there will
be no next time.
Post by bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah--
bd4u.utah
2012-02-24 05:46:28 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by a***@yahoo.com
[...]
Well, maybe just maybe you
might make it your own fault.

IOW take some responsibility!

It is by far easier to blame
somebody else than it is to
take responsibility.

Yer welcome to quote me on that.
Unless somebody can come up
with where it has been said before.

ME personally, I don't believe in
copyright, simply because anything
said even if not copyrighted has already
been said before.

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
2012-02-24 18:08:35 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by a***@yahoo.com
[...]
Why would I do that?
Post by bd4u.utah
IOW take some responsibility!
For what?
Post by bd4u.utah
It is by far easier to blame
somebody else than it is to
take responsibility.
I know, you do it constantly.
Post by bd4u.utah
Yer welcome to quote me on that.
Unless somebody can come up
with where it has been said before.
Most of your quotes are too lewd.
Post by bd4u.utah
ME personally, I don't believe in
copyright, simply because anything
said even if not copyrighted has already
been said before.
I care nothing for what you believe.
Post by bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah- Hide quoted text -
bd4u.utah
2012-02-25 03:12:01 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
IOW take some responsibility!
For what?
Post by bd4u.utah
It is by far easier to blame
somebody else than it is to
take responsibility.
I know, you do it constantly.
Post by bd4u.utah
Yer welcome to quote me on that.
Unless somebody can come up
with where it has been said before.
Most of your quotes are too lewd.
Yeah, quoting scripture to you is lewd.
Go figure.. ..yer the devils advocate.
a***@yahoo.com
2012-02-25 17:26:57 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
IOW take some responsibility!
For what?
Post by bd4u.utah
It is by far easier to blame
somebody else than it is to
take responsibility.
I know, you do it constantly.
Is this some more of your "Love thy neighbor as thy self" statements?
bd4u.utah
2012-02-24 06:38:17 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by a***@yahoo.com
[...]
So You actually asked God? You
claim that you have been there and
done that, but I am beginning to doubt
your personal honesty and integrity.

To be a deceiver is one thing, but to
be a liar.. ..well that's simply delusional.
If you lie to others, then you are lying
to yourself, and in the end it WILL catch
up to you!

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
2012-02-24 18:09:47 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by a***@yahoo.com
[...]
Yeah, like you honesty and integrity is so great! ;-))))
Post by bd4u.utah
To be a deceiver is one thing, but to
be a liar.. ..well that's simply delusional.
If you lie to others, then you are lying
to yourself, and in the end it WILL catch
up to you!
You should know!
Post by bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah- Hide quoted text -
bd4u.utah
2012-02-25 03:15:16 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
To be a deceiver is one thing, but to
be a liar.. ..well that's simply delusional.
If you lie to others, then you are lying
to yourself, and in the end it WILL catch
up to you!
You should know!
Yer right, I should know, and DO
know, and I also know the difference.

When will you?

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
What's it to you?
bd4u.utah

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2012-02-19 03:22:53 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
It takes a bigot to know a bigot, but who is the bigger
bigot. I'll let the audience decide. How about YOU,
bigot?

Hehh, so yer not limited to ARS, well that's
good to know! I'm looking forward to it!

Cheers.. ;-)

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2012-02-19 08:30:58 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
I guess he got scared of his own shadow,
and ran away. He simply can't face the truth
without an audience to cheer him on!

Ohhh well...

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2012-02-19 08:41:58 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
But seriously folks..

These -so called- TV Evangelists professing
Jesus Christ, and condemning others for their
beliefs is doing the work of the Devil by trying
to create division among the masses.

If Jesus Christ is TRUE then let the Holy Ghost
(Shekhinah, Tao) be the witness. Cause neither
the spirit of Shekhinah, or the Tao professes
division. Division is of the Devil!

The spirit of Shekhinah (Tao, Holy Ghost) is
a spirit of unity (unification) of ALL religions.
And anybody who preaches differently is NOT
of the "spirit". Jesus Christ who was a Jew
certainly didn't.

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2012-02-19 08:46:55 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
FEAR MONGERS, FOR PROFIT!

Which is contrary to everything
Jesus Christ stood for!

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2012-02-19 17:29:36 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
It would do well to not overlook it!
The Holy Ghost (Tao, Shekhinah)
speaks to/for ALL religions and to
ALL peoples. Unification of ALL
religions is the key to PEACE!

There is only ONE God, higher
than all others, and the 1st
Commandment..

"Thou shalt have no other G_ds
before me"

..speaks of it!

Higher than Mammon, higher than
money, or profit by whatever means.
Higher than even the Religion that you
may worship under. Set your priorities.

bd4u.utah
plainolamerican
2012-02-20 18:43:44 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
This is the second commandment of Jesus Christ!
So who is your neighbor? Is he/she a Christian?
Is He/She a Muslim, or a Jew, or a Hindu, or
a Buddhist?
Jesus did not specify, and neither would/could you
if you were of the body of Christ. Jesus being a Jew
taught equally to the gentiles.
So who today are the "gentiles", remember Jesus
was a Jew!
bd4u.utah
Jesus
was a Jew!
---
speculation noted
were those who cried "Crucify Him!" also jews?