Hehh, do you think just MAYBE?
Bruce Daniel
2012-09-21 03:47:35 UTC
The passing away of SMM, the test of Luciferian Love, and my current
testimony might have something in common? Who the hell else is stepping
forward like I am? Who the hell else understands and comprehends?

Not only from the position from DP, but from so many other doctrines?

Like SMM, I may pass away in obscurity, but my words I promise you
will NEVER pass away! God will NOT be denied the telling of the truth.

Bruce Daniel
Bruce Daniel
2012-09-21 15:12:33 UTC
When a person passes away, they create a hole in the fabric of the universe,
and the universe rushes to fill it. The bigger the hole created in the passing
the more that is required to fill it. I'm sure I'm not the only person, that
had such dramatic changes to their life with SMM's passing. I feel both blessed,
and privileged that the universe chose me to fill it, where I COULD fill it.

Bruce Daniel
Bruce Daniel
Bruce Daniel
2012-09-22 00:36:19 UTC
SMM's Parental Love was immense, and I am quite sure I was given only
a portion of it (God never gives you more than you can bear) In retroflect
what I experienced was staggering. I doubt many could have born it. And
yet SMM had so much of it to pass on. And even then, how many were offered
the True Parents Heart (Arch Angel Course) only to fail at it. The universe
leaves nothing to chance, and only solicits those candidates that have the
most chance for success, and yet many will still fail, which is why..

.."many are called but few are chosen." Or as I like to put it, few
choose to go the distance. It is after all a matter of choice. It always
has been.

Bruce Daniel