HSA = "Holy Spirit Association"
bd4u.utah
2011-12-29 17:21:28 UTC
Or in other words an association of
the people with God. The "Holy Spirit"
or in Hebrew called "Shehkinah is
described as "God's divine presence
in the world."

It is the way by which God "associates"
with mankind and his creation.

That's all God really wants with us is a
relationship with his children.

If we have that relationship, we don't really
need religion. Religion is but a stepping
stone to that relationship.

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2011-12-29 17:54:22 UTC
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/associate

as·so·ci·ate (-ssh-t, -s-)
v. as·so·ci·at·ed, as·so·ci·at·ing, as·so·ci·ates
v.tr.
1. To join as a partner, ally, or friend.
2. To connect or join together; combine.
3. To connect in the mind or imagination: "I always somehow associate
Chatterton with autumn" (John Keats).
v.intr.
1. To join in or form a league, union, or association. See Synonyms
at join.
2. To spend time socially; keep company: associates with her
coworkers on weekends.
n. (-t, -t)
1. A person united with another or others in an act, enterprise, or
business; a partner or colleague.
2. A companion; a comrade.
3. One that habitually accompanies or is associated with another; an
attendant circumstance.
4. A member of an institution or society who is granted only partial
status or privileges.
5. often Associate An associate's degree.
adj. (-t, -t)
1. Joined with another or others and having equal or nearly equal
status: an associate editor.
2. Having partial status or privileges: an associate member of the
club.
3. Following or accompanying; concomitant.
bd4u.utah
2011-12-29 17:53:08 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Or in other words an association of
the people with God. The "Holy Spirit"
or in Hebrew called "Shehkinah is
described as "God's divine presence
in the world."
It is the way by which God "associates"
with mankind and his creation.
That's all God really wants with us is a
relationship with his children.
If we have that relationship, we don't really
need religion. Religion is but a stepping
stone to that relationship.
bd4u.utah
It is also called an "association", because it
is a fellowship of people who associate with
the "Holy Spirit" (divine presence of God).

bd4u.utah
l***@gmail.com
2016-09-25 10:19:12 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Or in other words an association of
the people with God. The "Holy Spirit"
or in Hebrew called "Shehkinah is
described as "God's divine presence
in the world."
It is the way by which God "associates"
with mankind and his creation.
That's all God really wants with us is a
relationship with his children.
If we have that relationship, we don't really
need religion. Religion is but a stepping
stone to that relationship.
bd4u.utah
Greetings my brothers. You are getting warmer. Don't get too hot.