Jesus is real
Saturn_115
2012-02-10 15:58:29 UTC
Believe in Jesus, the son of the God, who died on cross for our sins.
God wants that the one who believe in His son, Jesus, would have
eternal life in paradise after death. I can assure that He is real
because of my experience and if you believe in Him, you will feel
better.
bd4u.utah
2012-02-14 23:04:26 UTC
Post by Saturn_115
Believe in Jesus, the son of the God, who died on cross for our sins.
God wants that the one who believe in His son, Jesus, would have
eternal life in paradise after death. I can assure that He is real
because of my experience and if you believe in Him, you will feel
better.
Interestingly, Jesus and even
John the Baptist. they both suggested
taking personal responsibility.

Jesus said at one point and time
that his own disciples could not cast out
demons because of lack of faith.

Faith in whom? demons are cast out
in the name of Jesus all the time.
But who casts out demons in their