Moonie Policy to Lie,Decieve,Mislead
Gordon Muir
2011-09-08 15:25:42 UTC
Hello Bruce,i just want a simple answer to why so many moonies
lie,decieve and mislead DAMAGE,ABUSE and BUGGER people after members
have went to all the trouble witnessing,teaching about the messiah
being here on earth then certain INDIVIDUAL MOONIES LIKE STUART
WEBSTER 30 EASTER ROAD,EDINBURGH totaly abuse the messiahs teachings
to lie,decieve,mislead people,WHY DO THEY DO THIS to hundreds of
people around the world,IS THIS REV MOONS POLICY THATS WHAT I WANT TO
KNOW????????

The reason im giving out the MOONIES ADDRESS is i have a duty to the
messiah and God to warn and protect innocent good people from having
there lives abused by evil satanic liar moonies,im not condemning all
moonies JUST THE EVIL SATANIC LIARS.

I have never met any other people in society who are willing to
destroy there own reputation and other peoples lives by
lying,decieving and misleading people,ARE THESE MOONIES SICK OR
INSANE????????

--------------------------------------- Part 2
---------------------------------

I agree with Steve Hassan i was misled to believe the same things as
Steve Hassan and thousands of other deceived good intentioned people,i
was told God tells Rev.moon who are the right people to be married to
each other and his choice is perfect and if i looked for my own wife i
would be following Satan and the fallen world,now after Stewart
Webster causing my life to be BUGGERED for 16 years im being told to
look for my own wife,THIS IS TOTALY SATANIC,this is exactly what Satan
does,he misled Adam and Eve into a worse situation making them believe
they were doing the right things but they end up BUGGERED.

http://www.mombu.com/medicine/medicine/t-a-onetime-moonie-helps-free-cultists-from-mental-bonds-without-force-2315787.html
((((I want an apology from Stewart Webster)))),he goes to the sunday
service at,FFWPU,Shop,30 Easter Road,Edinburgh,Scotland,U.K. EH7 5RG
tel: 0131-652-2727
The Scottish leaders is Robert Williamson, ***@compuserve.com
they have constantly ignored all my complaints since 1998,except for
Tim Read who tried to get these other moonies to reply.
Tim Read is the U.K. leader,FFWPU,43 Lancaster
Gate,London,England,U.K. W2 3NA
***@blueyonder.co.uk,***@ffwpu.org.uk

http://www.charitiestrust.org/charities/TheFamilyFederationForWorldPeaceAndUnificationScotland/index.html
The Family Federation For World Peace And Unification Scotland,Donate
Now £10.00

If you donate money to the MOONIES FFWPU its the equivalent to
donating to the VATICAN where the priests abuse children and nothing
is done about it,the moonies DO NOT APOLOGISE FOR
LYING,DECIEVING,MISLEADING,abusing and damaging peoples lives EVEN
AFTER YOU CONTRIBUTED TO THERE ORGANISATION,but they will report you
to the police and get social workers to lock you up in a psychiatric
hospital for over 2 months and they FALSIFY MEDICAL RECORD,THATS WHAT
ROBERT WILLIAMSION the Scottish moonie leader and DAMIAN ANDERSON DID
TO ME this is what communists did in the soviet USSR and if you
protest these communist criminal social workers and police will kill a
member of your family LIKE MY BROTHER FREDDIE WHO WAS INJECTED WITH
AIDS by a doctor and Scottish police were probably behind it a
spiritualists has told me this,COMMUNISM IS A GOD DENYING SYSTEM THAT
TREATS PEOPLE LIKE CATTLE which Rev Moon says is satanic but many
moonies behave and cooperate with this communist mentality.

SO THE BOTTOM LINE OF THE MOONIES IS they claim to represent God the
messiah and heaven on earth but the reality is they take your life
further away from God and more towards hell on earth and
satan,anger,hatred,bitterness,resentment,rage all the qualities OF
EVIL BAD PEOPLE not the qualities of
LOVE,PEACE,HAPPINESS,BEAUTY,BLISS,JOY and this has been the experience
of hundreds of people around the world.

----------------------------------------- Previous Reply from Bruce
Dubuque ----------------------------
read more »
You can't do anything about them anymore
than Moon could. The best thing that you can
do is stop wasting your energy on them, and
put your energies to better use building and
restoring your own life, and the lives of those
around you.

Take Jesus Christs example on the cross.
Although he was betrayed, whipped, and crucified
in the bitter end of it all. He said..

"Forgive them Father, for they know not what they
do!"

Above all else, you have to have a heart of
forgiveness in order to enter the kingdom of heaven.
Without it you are Doomed.

When Rev Moon's own sons died as a result of
the inequities of his Members. Did he go around
shouting "Look what you have done" No, he went
on with his mission. He forgave his members,
and kept going.

Take his example and don't just believe in it.
Live it!

Peace be with you all..

bd4u
bd4u.utah
2011-09-08 21:49:13 UTC
A. Herd Mentality, Misery loves company.

That answer is good for both sides of the
equation. Both yours and theirs.

How many sides to a coin? If you said 3
you are right. The truth is like a coin. There
is your side, their side and the thin reality
between them.

bd4u