Seeking Dialog with Other UC "Graduates"
k***@gmail.com
2016-01-23 21:55:32 UTC
Hi, everyone. I was in the UC from 1974 to 1983. I left disillusioned, but view my life in the church as I would my life in any relationship -- it was neither all bad nor all good. So I am no longer an extremist of either extreme.

There are few people who have never been the church that can really understand our experience. Put otherwise, because of our common background, I enjoy meeting with other people who have left the church.

I live in the Washington DC area (but also travel some). It would be great to get together with others who were in the church, especially overlapping the same time period as mine. It would be even more special to meet with those with whom I lived and worked, so if anyone recognizes me from my name, let's get in touch (if you're still in the church I'd still like to reunite, as long as you don't try to change my mind). I went by my middle name Richard for most of my time in the church.

- Keith (Richard) Bennett
amazingmirror4
2016-01-24 02:26:49 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
I live in the Washington DC area (but also travel some). It would be great to get together with others who were in the church, especially overlapping the same time period as mine. It would be even more special to meet with those with whom I lived and worked, so if anyone recognizes me from my name, let's get in touch (if you're still in the church I'd still like to reunite, as long as you don't try to change my mind). I went by my middle name Richard for most of my time in the church.
- Keith (Richard) Bennett
I live in Silver Spring , I am not a graduate of any theological school , but believe to be a graduate of the wilderness course , therefore Keith love to me with you , Marius J.Henry text cell 301 956 0976