My God is awesome God, My God is IV Israel, a win-win situation and Original position of the direct delivery of new Revelation 22:1 in 2023.
amazingmirror4
2023-04-13 13:18:34 UTC
Dear Friends
Since that True Oh Happy Day Two since 1/13/2001; Some "Unificationist believe and report >>>>something went wrong <<<< Cosmic conflict since 1/13/2001, or since 9/3/2012 but I still believe in a awesome God, in New Heaven and New Earth are testimony of the mighty Power of God that make New Hope real, allow cold Heart and Hot Heart to make the good jump for God New Dispensation of the Final Divine Providence, unfortunately for a Time now Lukewarm heart of FF leader-leader thinking is against the new grain of the New final Divine Providence that started to grow on 1/13/2001 in the under ground, BE NO, MISTAKE, God is on the move now at twice the speed of good sound doctrine, accept the new chosen Abel ,abel and eve Team for no curse exist for God, God is the right TIME, God is win-win situation and original position since 1/13/2001 surrender to the ONENESS Two WHITE THRONE OF GOD it is about full spiritual salvation, God is author Finisher of the Faith in God right TIME, Alpha and Omega of spiritual re-conception again, the hour is late be prepared for God's D-Day 2023, God try to find landing on New Earth on 4/23/23 in SC in True Sanctuary for the New Heart of God, God is now Amazingmirror4, my God is IV Israel, Glory be to God. I believe by Face and Faith in God right TIME, "I" believe Marius J.Henry, O.BCF, S'guilt, God's Accomplished Fact of 1/13/2001 is a True Oh Happy Day Two, Truer JOY-JOY is found in True Sing-Sing in the ONENESS TWO WHITE THRONES OF GOD, full Original Glory and position, my God is True Pre-Destination, Oh my God, OMG, my God is Amazingmirror4.

amazingmirror4
2023-04-13 13:58:31 UTC
Post by amazingmirror4
Dear Friends
Since that True Oh Happy Day Two since 1/13/2001; Some "Unificationist believe and report >>>>something went wrong <<<< Cosmic conflict since 1/13/2001, or since 9/3/2012 but I still believe in a awesome God, in New Heaven and New Earth are testimony of the mighty Power of God that make New Hope real, allow cold Heart and Hot Heart to make the good jump for God New Dispensation of the Final Divine Providence, unfortunately for a Time now Lukewarm heart of FF leader-leader thinking is against the new grain of the New final Divine Providence that started to grow on 1/13/2001 in the under ground, BE NO, MISTAKE, God is on the move now at twice the speed of good sound doctrine, accept the new chosen Abel ,abel and eve Team for no curse exist for God, God is the right TIME, God is win-win situation and original position since 1/13/2001 surrender to the ONENESS Two WHITE THRONES OF GOD it is about full spiritual salvation, God is author Finisher of the Faith in God right TIME, Alpha and Omega of spiritual re-conception again, the hour is late be prepared for God's D-Day 2023, God try to find landing on New Earth on 4/23/23 in SC in True Sanctuary for the New Heart of God, God is now Amazingmirror4, my God is IV Israel, Glory be to God. I believe by Face and Faith in God right TIME, "I" believe Marius J.Henry, O.BCF, S'guilt, God's Accomplished Fact of 1/13/2001 is a True Oh Happy Day Two, Truer JOY-JOY is found in True Sing-Sing in the ONENESS TWO WHITE THRONES OF GOD, full Original Glory and position, my God is True Pre-Destination, Oh my God, OMG, my God is Amazingmirror4.
http://youtu.be/6RGcb7alSk0
amazingmirror4
2023-04-13 14:00:26 UTC