Rev Moon will be announced as the MESSIAH on JANUARY 2013 - COMPLETED TESTAMENT AGE
Gordon Muir
2012-04-11 22:10:07 UTC
Neil Bush Meets the Messiah
http://www.alternet.org/story/29054/
-------
Rev Moon will be announced as the MESSIAH on JANUARY 2013
http://www.myspace.com/messianic2012
-----------------
I had direct communication with God and the spirit world and my dead
relatives who guided me to meet the moonies in 1985 which verifies to
me that Rev Moon and his organisation is connected to God but i have
experienced many liars,decievers,bitter resentful people in the
moonies who cause serious damage to peoples lives and Rev Moons
reputation,this is the negative side thats recieved all the bad
publicity.

-----------
Jesus appeared to Rev Moon when he was 16 and asked him to fullfil the
mission of the messiah which involves him marrying a perfected eve and
starting a perfected lineage then marrying all of humankind into the
perfected lineage of God.
----
----
Rev.Moon says,"the world is historicaly fated to make a political
transition from democracy to the Unificationist ideal of the Kingdom
of Heaven religious monarchy", "once established it will remain as an
eternal state" "therefore Christ at the second advent will remedy the
illness of the present political system","This will unleash societies
true potential".
--
Near the bottom is THE COMPLETED TESTAMENT AGE link
--------

My Websites
http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaMessianic
http://www.myspace.com/messianic2012
Rev Moon will be announced as the MESSIAH on JANUARY 2013
--
I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU THE SOLUTION GOD HAS GUIDED ME TO KNOW,God
wants everyone who has a basic belief in God to UNITE with other like
minded people who want to save the world and not to argue about who's
belief is correct,this is why God guided me to meet the moonies
because God has given Rev Moon the mission to unite all beliefs under
one cause to save the world and Rev Moon has established this
worldwide organisation and is uniting all beliefs and now HAS AN
OFFICE IN THE UNITED NATIONS to allow spiritual/religious leaders to
inffluence world political decisions.
---------
YOU CAN CONTACT any of these addresses below to find out more
ACLC,FFWPU,Universal Peace Federation and also watch Archbishop
Stallings video on my profile page,"Second Coming of Christ",he
mentions Jesus many times but also works with
Buddhists,Hindus,Jews,etc who have all united with Rev Moon to save
the world,it was Jesus who first appeared to Rev Moon so Jesus and God
are both leading Rev Moon to fullfil God Providence of World
Restoration.
----
ACLC - American Clergy Leadership Conference
http://www.aclc.info/
--
INTERFAITH AMERICA
http://www.interfaithamerica.vpweb.com/AboutUs.html

PART2,Interreligious Reconciliation,Religious and Political Leaders
and Representatives of U.S. Congress
-

PART3,Interreligious Reconciliation,Religious and Political Leaders
and Representatives of U.S. Congress
--
http://www.tparents.org/library/unification/talks/DaeMoNim-09/DaeMoNim-090130a.htm
January 30, 2009,Proclaiming the Peace UN as the Parental UN.

At 3:20mins Rev Moons stand against communism
At 3:45mins Messages to Rev Moon from Ronald Reagan and Margaret
Thatcher
congratulating Rev Moons Washington Times newspaper in contributing to
the
downfall of communism.BUT THIS IS A HUGE CONSPIRACY BECAUSE REAGAN
SIGNED AN AGREEMENT WITH GORBACHEV IN THE 1980s TO MERGE THE SOVIET
SYSTEM WITH THE DEMOCRATIC AMERICAN SYSTEM.
-
http://www.unificationmovement.org.uk/
43 Lancaster Gate
London
W2 3NA
United Kingdom
-
http://www.familyfed.org/contact/index.php?id=US
US Headquarters
-
FFWPU HQ - New York, NY
4 West 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036
(212) 997-0050 EXT:
Legal: 253, HR dept.: 238, Bookstore: 236, Unification News: 208,
Financial: 246, Insurance: 236
fax: (212) 768-0791
-
http://www.familyfed.org/umnews/index.php?id=14&page=1
FFWPU,Civil Rights Legends Rally American Clergy in Newark,"The
American Clergy Leadership Conference stands in a central and vital
position in assisting the new President of the United States in
achieving his administration's message of hope,unity and change and
return to America's founding principles.
-
http://www.aclc.info/article.aspx?ArticleID=247
CALL FOR PERSONAL TRANSFORMATION RESOUNDS IN HISTORIC
ACLC PASTORS' PRAYER BREAKFAST IN CHICAGO
Harambee House Banquet Hall -- April 24, 2010
Louis Farrakhan the leader of the Nation of Islam attended as a
speaker.
--
MINISTER FARRAKHAN - ADDRESS TO THE ACLC - PART 1

Louis Farrakhan speaks at 11:45mins at Harambee House Banquet Hall to
ACLC Clergy
--
http://www.aclc.info/
ACLC - American Clergy Leadership Conference
-
Rev.Moon married 144,000 Religious Leaders
http://www.tparents.org/UNews/PDF/Unws0205.pdf
-
http://www.tparents.org/Library/Unification/Books/40years/40-6-02.htm
THE COMPLETED TESTAMENT AGE 1993-1999,(Quote from Paragraph 8) Rev.
Moon announced that if he and the Christian churches had "become one"
following World War II, "the heavenly kingdom would already have been
established on earth as well as in heaven." He stated that he paid
indemnity, or restitution, for "all of history" over the past forty
years, and that unlike "American leaders, prominent Christians, and
other leading figures of the world" who have "only a faint idea of the
forces that shape the future...I know the direction that humankind
must go, and I, with the help of God, will lead the world there.
-
Rev. Moon - 1992 Mass Wedding part 1

-
Rev. Moon - 1992 Mass Wedding part 2

-
Rev Moon and his wife (True Parents) are the perfected Adam and Eve
there mission to restore the imperfect lineage of Adam and Eve which
we have all inherited which is the cause of all world problems,being a
good well educated prosperous person with advanced technology is only
a TEMPORARY SOLUTION,restoring the broken natural human lineage
SPIRITUALY and PHYSICALY back to God and NATURE is the only permanent
solution,Rev Moon achieves this lineage restoration with mass
marraiges where God directs Rev Moon to match couples to produce a
future perfect lineage.
-
Political and religious leaders are uniting with Rev Moons permanent
solution,when the human lineage is restored there will be no more need
for religion and everyone will be born equal to kings and queens,all
the problems you see in the world and throughout history wont exist
anymore but it will possibly take a few generations to achieve this
the only alternative is to watch the world decline back into another
dark age which you can see is happening.
--
Rev Moon speaking to teenagers

LOVE, LIFE and LINEAGE - part 1
-

LOVE, LIFE and LINEAGE - part 5

Part 1 - Reverend Moon live interview from the 1972 in the USA with Al
Capp
-

Part 2 - Reverend Moon live interview from the 1972 in the USA with Al
Capp
Rod
2012-04-12 14:24:59 UTC
http://youtu.be/8QI0Yf6hhFo
http://youtu.be/GYfb_5FQbx8
http://youtu.be/9aMeGq5bSmg
http://youtu.be/sJLH7J7RrIs
[...]
Rev. Moon - 1992 Mass Wedding part 1 http://youtu.be/1APeMtKSFsA
-
Rev. Moon - 1992 Mass Wedding part 2 http://youtu.be/QCizU6s_SnY
-
[...]
http://youtu.be/B5LezEs2Cg8
LOVE, LIFE and LINEAGE - part 1
-
http://youtu.be/i3vh0lhSFqY
LOVE, LIFE and LINEAGE - part 5
http://youtu.be/HNyCNSynrUs
http://youtu.be/BpBusg5ymuw
Part 2 - Reverend Moon live interview from the 1972 in the USA with Al
Capp
Ahhh......I see. The nuts are crawling from the woodwork
once more...it's the full moon (no pun intended..)
Terry Cross
2012-04-13 17:50:10 UTC
    Ahhh......I see. The nuts are crawling from the woodwork
    once more...it's the full moon (no pun intended..)
Yes of course. Anyone who does not think a Rod thinks is a "nut."

The mind of Rod is the source of all religious wars and persecutions.

TCross
Rod
2012-04-14 01:29:06 UTC
Post by Terry Cross
Post by Rod
Ahhh......I see. The nuts are crawling from the woodwork
once more...it's the full moon (no pun intended..)
Yes of course. Anyone who does not think a Rod thinks is a "nut."
The mind of Rod is the source of all religious wars and persecutions.
TCross
I see you are still loose, even after all the other screwballs
have been caught....
David Dalton
2012-04-14 03:50:54 UTC
Has Moon had a blue rose vision, then, like me?
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music
"Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)
Gordon Muir
2012-05-26 14:11:34 UTC
This should be good,i wonder if it will stimulate public interest and
start debates or if it will just fizzle out.
--
Ch4,Thurs 31 may,9pm,Married to the Moonies
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/married-to-the-moonies/episode-guide/series-1/episode-1

--------------------------------
Rev Moon will be announced as the MESSIAH on JANUARY 2013http://www.myspace.com/messianic2012
-----------------
[...]
[...]