SMM called us ALL to PUBLIC SERVICE!
Bruce Daniel
2012-09-21 02:55:08 UTC
How many of SMM's prodigy are fulfilling that Goal?
I know for a fact that many so called X-Moonies are
already fulfilling that Goal? So who else?

I am not a Moonie, I am not an X-Moonie. I'm already
so far beyond such discrimination. I'm a Man of the
world, as SMM would have wished it. Without prejudice,
and without discrimination. I LOVE YOU ALL, EQUALLY!

Amen, all men..

Bruce Daniel
Bruce Daniel
2012-09-21 03:18:45 UTC
Post by Bruce Daniel
How many of SMM's prodigy are fulfilling that Goal?
I know for a fact that many so called X-Moonies are
already fulfilling that Goal? So who else?
I am not a Moonie, I am not an X-Moonie. I'm already
so far beyond such discrimination. I'm a Man of the
world, as SMM would have wished it. Without prejudice,
and without discrimination. I LOVE YOU ALL, EQUALLY!
Amen, all men..
Bruce Daniel
Ya know, I can't help but feel that upon SMM's passing away
and the advent of my own experiences. It somehow opened doors
that even I in my wisdom can not explain.

It brings me to tears, what it might mean.

Please keep in mind, I was THERE with so much shit that
even the powers of the Church denied. Which I won't
go into detail at this time. But some of you know!

I SHOULD be raised to the highest ranks in the Church.
But because of lack of faith, well go figure. Very few
had faith in SMM, even his own family.

Where is the faith?

Without faith, all is lost in SMM.

I really don't care who SMM is or was, I just know
beyond a shadow of a doubt, HE was TRUE to GOD!

Amen, all men.

Bruce Daniel