The sacredness, and sanctity of holy matrimony.
bd4u.utah
2011-10-12 02:49:37 UTC
With the divorce rate in the US at an all time
high is it any wonder that people mock others
for at least trying.

(misery loves company)

http://www.exmormon.org/whylft45.htm
http://www.exmormon.org/mormon/mormon013.htm
http://www.salamandersociety.com/temple/funnyundies/

If you were to take a poll of those people who mock
such attempts. You would probably find the majority
of them either divorced, or unwed. Which says a lot in
and of itself.

See the problem is not with the Mormons and their
wedding garments. The problem is that many people
have fallen away from the grace of God, and do not take
the sanctity, and sacredness of holy matrimony
seriously. I personally am glad that the Mormon Church
makes an attempt to restore that feeling and sensation.
As well as many other Religions that have made similar
attempts to restore the relationship between a man and
a woman, that only a mutual respect of each other, and
of God in their lives can give them.

I truly feel sorry for anyone that misses the point of what
such a "ritual" (repetition) can encourage within them.

If you believe that Marriage is Eternal, what better way
of reminding you of that promise you made to your
significant other, than a ritual reminder of the same.

That is all a "ritual" is, a reminder of what you believe
and why you believe it.

Cherish your loved one, remember him/her kindly.
You may not get another chance if you forsake the
first one. Many don't, don't believe me? Look around
you and see for yourself.

With Love and Kindness..

Bruce Daniel
a***@yahoo.com
2011-10-12 20:11:14 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
With the divorce rate in the US at an all time
high is it any wonder that people mock others
for at least trying.
(misery loves company)
http://www.exmormon.org/whylft45.htmhttp://www.exmormon.org/mormon/mormon013.htmhttp://www.salamandersociety.com/temple/funnyundies/
Your sick and disgusting expose of the ex Mormon's and their reasoning
shows you have a bitter soul for those that do not believe like you.
Why are religious folk like you so bitter towards those that are not
religious. If there is a God, you will have a lot to answer for. Your
criticize those that mock the Mormon church and you are the biggest
mocker on this newsgroup as shown by your following comments !!!
Bruce Daniel
bd4u.utah
2011-10-13 02:33:26 UTC
On Oct 12, 2:11 pm, ***@yahoo.com wrote:

Whatsa matter? Have you got a guilty conscience?
Well the only thing that will fix that is repentance.
Either that, or maybe "auditing".

Best wishes..

bd4u.utah
Bruce Daniel
a***@yahoo.com
2011-10-13 03:04:12 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Love and Kindness, eh???

I don't mind attacking organizations, but not individuals,
individiuals who have poured their heart out in public because of bad
treatment,...and then to attack these individuals when they are down,
is the furtherest thing from what I thought Christ was,...but being
around Christians, maybe I was wrong. Sorry I misjudged you, I
thought you were a nice guy, but instead you are a Christian.
bd4u.utah
2011-10-13 05:27:22 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Why don't you just admit it. You are not married
and this post has struck a nerve deep down inside
of you. Well I know you don't believe in God, so
repentance is probably out of the question. But with
all that money you got, I'm sure you could afford
some "auditing".

They say money can't buy happiness. Maybe not,
but it CAN buy "auditing".

For those that can't afford "auditing" I highly
recommend repentance. But then again I hear tale
that Scientology will work with you, if you will work
with them.

Either way, what is the price tag on a "clear"
conscience.

Peace be with you all..

Bruce Daniel
bd4u.utah
2011-10-13 05:41:29 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
P.S. Half the problem, is knowing what the problem IS!
"Auditing" will not only help you find that problem, but
help you to remove it and correct it.

It is far better to have a clear conscience, than
to have a lot of excess baggage. Whether it be
through "auditing", or through repentance, I doubt
if your conscious and subconscious mind can tell
the difference.

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
Bruce, when you start lying for God, that's it.
bd4u.utah
2011-10-13 15:40:59 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Amalthia, when you stop lying to yourself..
..THATS IT!!!!

Peace be with you..

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2011-10-13 07:20:09 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
So what were you saying about me being a "christian"?
Maybe I'm a Moonie, maybe I'm a Scientologist, maybe
I'm a Mormon, maybe I'm a Jew, and a Buddhist too!
Would your bigoted mind even recognize the difference?

May the Holy Ghost (Shekhinah, Tao) guide you and lead
you to a better understanding of yourself, and the world
we must all live in.

bd4u.utah
John Manning
2011-10-13 16:22:41 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
"Oh, I don't reject your Christ. I love your Christ.
It's just that so many of you Christians
are so unlike your Christ."

~~ Mahatma Gandhi
a***@yahoo.com
2011-10-13 16:38:53 UTC
Post by John Manning
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Christ preaches freedom and choice, then condemns us if we don't
conform to His commands. His followers blindly march in His step.
This doen't sound very godlike to me. I've often wondered, where is
the real God, if He exists?
bd4u.utah
2011-10-13 17:23:50 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by John Manning
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
You know what I learned from studying Judaism? The commandments
are there to help us, they are not there to hurt us. On the contrary
if we get hurt it is because we don't keep the commandments.

Something to maybe think about.

Cheers.. ;-)

bd4u.utah
John Manning
2011-10-13 17:25:43 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by John Manning
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
While it's possible that there may be an isolated exception
somewhere, I don't see that any contemporary 'Christians'
behave like Jesus did.

In fact, for the most part, they appear to do quite the opposite
of what he actually taught and exemplified in what has been seen of
him in the 'four Gospels' - which themselves, because of the time
gap between the dating of the life of Jesus and the dating of
the writings of the Gospels - have a seriously questionable
authentic authorship and accuracy.

Further, most contemporary 'Christians' seem to accept the savage,
brutal, sadistic, vengeful, psychopathic mass-murdering genocidal
god of the Old Testament as one and the same as the "loving" god
of Jesus.

What we see today in the form of organized 'Christian' sects, bears
practically zero resemblance to the scant remains of the recorded
history of the actual example and message of Jesus.
bd4u.utah
2011-10-13 18:16:27 UTC
Post by John Manning
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by John Manning
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
LOL

Let me get this straight. If you stick your hand in a fire,
you expect to NOT get burned?

If you take a flying leap off the highest tower, you expect
not to DIE?

If you rape a woman, you expect NOT to be punished
for it?

ROFLMAO

Seems like most people now a days, all they want
is a FREE RIDE! If there is a problem with Justice
in this world, I assure you it ain't because of God!

Cheers.. ;-)

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2011-10-13 18:22:17 UTC
Post by John Manning
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by John Manning
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
See that's actually one of the things that Jews disagree
with Christians about. Because "christians" try to give
god all the flaws of being human, and none of the
traits of being GOD!

It looks like it has rubbed off on you without you
even knowing it!

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
2011-10-13 18:29:40 UTC
Post by John Manning
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by John Manning
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Very well said. A study of the O.T. verifies your description of
God. And according to some denominations, the God of the O.T. and
Jesus of the N. T. are the same God, although they are very
differerent. I have always believed that the O.T. should not be
taught to young children.
bd4u.utah
2011-10-13 19:08:14 UTC
Post by John Manning
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by John Manning
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
And then you wonder why there is such a distorted
perception of what God actually IS! Well you can blame
it on "christians" who made it common knowledge
that Jesus is God! The mass confusion, and hysteria
is obvious especially to the Jews.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will
and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally
important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent,
for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension,
the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

- Joseph Goebbels, Minister of Propaganda, Third Reich

The words "State", and "Religion" CAN equally
qualify in the above statement.

bd4u.utah