A conflict of interests..
bd4u.utah
2011-10-15 15:16:49 UTC
How many of you have run into a situation
where you and somebody else really hit it off,
only to find a huge institutional WALL between
you?

For example a Teacher/Professor, a Co-worker, a
Social Worker, a Healthcare professional, or perhaps
even a Customer. BUT because of NO fraternization
rules and policies of the institution it was forbidden.

Every time somebody new comes along to break
down the barriers that serve to separate people
Somebody else comes along and builds new ones.
At the rate our lives are being institutionalized
the only place to meet and make new friends will
be either in Church, in a Bar, or Online. It's not
only pretty sad, but pretty silly once you stop to
think about it.

There has to be a better way..

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2011-10-15 15:38:37 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
How many of you have run into a situation
where you and somebody else really hit it off,
only to find a huge institutional WALL between
you?
For example a Teacher/Professor, a Co-worker, a
Social Worker, a Healthcare professional, or perhaps
even a Customer. BUT because of NO fraternization
rules and policies of the institution it was forbidden.
Every time somebody new comes along to break
down the barriers that serve to separate people
Somebody else comes along and builds new ones.
At the rate our lives are being institutionalized
the only place to meet and make new friends will
be either in Church, in a Bar, or Online. It's not
only pretty sad, but pretty silly once you stop to
think about it.
There has to be a better way..
bd4u.utah
Hehh, maybe we should go door to door like the
Mormon Missionaries do.. ..knock knock
"excuse me sir, I'm looking for new friends, would
you happen to be interested in Auto Mechanics,
Computers, or Politics? Have you any interest in
famous literary writers like Tolstoy?"

Sounds pretty silly, but the way things are going
that's what it's coming to! There is very little difference
between online match making, and going door to door.

bd4u.utah
Kat
2011-10-15 16:31:11 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
How many of you have run into a situation
where you and somebody else really hit it off,
only to find a huge institutional WALL between
you?
For example a Teacher/Professor, a Co-worker, a
Social Worker, a Healthcare professional, or perhaps
even a Customer. BUT because of NO fraternization
rules and policies of the institution it was forbidden.
Every time somebody new comes along to break
down the barriers that serve to separate people
Somebody else comes along and builds new ones.
At the rate our lives are being institutionalized
the only place to meet and make new friends will
be either in Church, in a Bar, or Online. It's not
only pretty sad, but pretty silly once you stop to
think about it.
There has to be a better way..
bd4u.utah
If you think those are the only places to meet people and make
"friends", I suggest you leave your house more often.
a***@yahoo.com
Thanks Kat, very true statement.
bd4u.utah
2011-10-15 17:18:36 UTC
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
If you think that where people are capable of meeting new
people was the point of the post. Well you are sadly mistaken.
And so is the other fella whom only agreed with you because
he dislikes me. I suppose that is as good a reason as any
for nepotism. After all Misery DOES indeed love company.

On the other hand, I can't help but notice all the online
matchmaking companies making money hand over
fist because of the restrictions placed on people trying
meet others with similar interests. It's called "supply and
demand" If there is a need, you can bet somebody will
try to capitalize on it!

Cheers.. ;-)

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
2011-10-15 18:39:20 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
Every time somebody new comes along to break
down the barriers that serve to separate people
Somebody else comes along and builds new ones.
At the rate our lives are being institutionalized
the only place to meet and make new friends will
be either in Church, in a Bar, or Online. It's not
only pretty sad, but pretty silly once you stop to
think about it.
There has to be a better way..
bd4u.utah
If you think those are the only places to meet people and make
"friends", I suggest you leave your house more often.
And so is the other fella whom only agreed with you because
he dislikes me. I suppose that is as good a reason as any
for nepotism. After all Misery DOES indeed love company.
Bruce, you are right, I don't like liars, such as the post you made
about me. You don't know me and yet you were starting to involve my
family, example of your post below. Does this sound like a Christian
to you? No, I am not currently married, my wife died recently.

"Why don't you just admit it. You are not married
and this post has struck a nerve deep down inside
of you. Well I know you don't believe in God, so
repentance is probably out of the question. But with
all that money you got, I'm sure you could afford
some "auditing". " Author bd4u.
bd4u.utah-
bd4u.utah
2011-10-15 19:34:25 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
Every time somebody new comes along to break
down the barriers that serve to separate people
Somebody else comes along and builds new ones.
At the rate our lives are being institutionalized
the only place to meet and make new friends will
be either in Church, in a Bar, or Online. It's not
only pretty sad, but pretty silly once you stop to
think about it.
There has to be a better way..
bd4u.utah
If you think those are the only places to meet people and make
"friends", I suggest you leave your house more often.
And so is the other fella whom only agreed with you because
he dislikes me. I suppose that is as good a reason as any
for nepotism. After all Misery DOES indeed love company.
Bruce, you are right, I don't like liars,
Why don't you just admit it, that you you
dislike me.
Post by a***@yahoo.com
such as the post you made
about me.  You don't know me and yet you were starting to involve my
family, example of your post below.  Does this sound like a Christian
to you?  No, I am not currently married, my wife died recently.
So where is it that, I am lying?
Post by a***@yahoo.com
 "Why don't you just admit it. You are not married
 and this post has struck a nerve deep down inside
 of you. Well I know you don't believe in God, so
 repentance is probably out of the question. But with
 all that money you got, I'm sure you could afford
 some "auditing". "  Author bd4u.
AND, yes you are suffering. Whether from guilt,
regret, or something else it doesn't really matter,
auditing CAN help you. So can repentance.
Repentance is for a lot more than simply saying
you are sorry. Forgiving yourself is the hardest
thing to do for most people. And THAT is what
holds most people back from being "whole"
more than any other.

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2011-10-15 19:47:52 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
 "Why don't you just admit it. You are not married
 and this post has struck a nerve deep down inside
 of you. Well I know you don't believe in God, so
 repentance is probably out of the question. But with
 all that money you got, I'm sure you could afford
 some "auditing". "  Author bd4u.
AND, yes you are suffering. Whether from guilt,
regret, or something else it doesn't really matter,
auditing CAN help you. So can repentance.
Repentance is for a lot more than simply saying
you are sorry. Forgiving yourself is the hardest
thing to do for most people. And THAT is what
holds most people back from being "whole"
more than any other.
bd4u.utah
The truth sometimes hurts, don't it?
It's an inevitable part of growing.
Some call it "growing pains".

May peace be with you all..

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
I'll not respond to or read anymore of your post, I don't like liars.
bd4u.utah
2011-10-15 21:24:05 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
 "Why don't you just admit it. You are not married
 and this post has struck a nerve deep down inside
 of you. Well I know you don't believe in God, so
 repentance is probably out of the question. But with
 all that money you got, I'm sure you could afford
 some "auditing". "  Author bd4u.
AND, yes you are suffering. Whether from guilt,
regret, or something else it doesn't really matter,
auditing CAN help you. So can repentance.
Repentance is for a lot more than simply saying
you are sorry. Forgiving yourself is the hardest
thing to do for most people. And THAT is what
holds most people back from being "whole"
more than any other.
bd4u.utah-
I'll not respond to or read anymore of your post, I don't like liars.
The only person lying here, is YOU to yourself.

Best wishes..

bd4u.utah
Kat
2011-10-16 00:02:45 UTC
Also, please take this elsewhere. Alt.religion.scientology is for the
discussion of the criminal cult. If you want to talk about the cult,
like how they separate spouses from each other, force abortions, slave
labor, swindle money with bad science fiction.. then you should post
here.

If you want to bemoan why you are single, I'm sure there are groups
for that.
bd4u.utah
2011-10-16 00:30:16 UTC
Post by Kat
Also, please take this elsewhere. Alt.religion.scientology is for the
discussion of the criminal cult. If you want to talk about the cult,
like how they separate spouses from each other, force abortions, slave
labor, swindle money with bad science fiction.. then you should post
here.
If you want to bemoan why you are single, I'm sure there are groups
for that.
Yet again you miss the point. You seem to be good at that!

bd4u.utah
Kat
2011-10-15 23:56:41 UTC
Mistaken about what? You said:

"At the rate our lives are being institutionalized
the only place to meet and make new friends will
be either in Church, in a Bar, or Online."

This is simply not the case, so what am I mistaken about,
specifically?
Post by bd4u.utah
And so is the other fella whom only agreed with you because
he dislikes me. I suppose that is as good a reason as any
for nepotism. After all Misery DOES indeed love company.
Implying that I am miserable? HAH!
Post by bd4u.utah
On the other hand, I can't help but notice all the online
matchmaking companies making money hand over
fist because of the restrictions placed on people trying
meet others with similar interests.
Uh, I don't think they are making money hand over fist because of
"don't date your co-workers" restrictions. Technology has turned the
earth into a very small place. There are literally millions of people
out there that you wouldn't meet otherwise, some of which would make
good potential friends or spouses. Long distance relationships aren't
even an issue anymore for many because of speedy transportation and
communications technology.

As for professionals with rules against fraternization... do you think
that rule actually stops anyone? Seriously, again, if you think two
people who really like each other wouldn't just hook up in secret....
you need to leave your house more.
Post by bd4u.utah
It's called "supply and
demand" If there is a need, you can bet somebody will
try to capitalize on it!
While this statement is true, I don't think you understand enough
about culture, communications or psychology to make such a sweeping
statement as to the cause of the online dating phenomenon.
bd4u.utah
2011-10-16 00:26:34 UTC
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
If you think that where people are capable of meeting new
people was the point of the post. Well you are sadly mistaken.
"At the rate our lives are being institutionalized
the only place to meet and make new friends will
be either in Church, in a Bar, or Online."
This is simply not the case, so what am I mistaken about,
specifically?
You are right, it is NOT the case. Please not the
wording carefully. It is future tense not present tense.
It is a projection of where we are headed, and not
where we are presently at. Connect the dot's if you
can.

On the other hand it is not the point of this post,
it wasn't the question that was asked.
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
And so is the other fella whom only agreed with you because
he dislikes me. I suppose that is as good a reason as any
for nepotism. After all Misery DOES indeed love company.
Implying that I am miserable? HAH!
Hehh, you need to take a reading for comprehension
course maybe. That's two for two that you misread.

8<------------------

The rest of what you said doesn't make any sense.
You make one claim and then reverse it in the next.
Are you bipolar by any chance?

bd4u.utah
Kat
2011-10-16 02:07:17 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
You are right, it is NOT the case. Please not the
wording carefully. It is future tense not present tense.
Yes, it is future tense. You are saying it *will* happen due to the
non-fraternization rules in the workplace. I am saying it will NOT
happen because of our current culture. In order for those limited
options to be the ONLY actions of humanity in the future, there would
have to be almost catastrophic changes in communications technology
and culture.
Post by bd4u.utah
It is a projection of where we are headed, and not
where we are presently at. Connect the dot's if you
can.
Please note how you resort to personal attack whenever someone
disagrees with you. It's a sign of insecurity and immaturity. You can
disagree with someone without being a condescending jerk.
Post by bd4u.utah
On the other hand it is not the point of this post,
it wasn't the question that was asked.
?? You posted this. Your words.

"Every time somebody new comes along to break
down the barriers that serve to separate people
Somebody else comes along and builds new ones.
At the rate our lives are being institutionalized
the only place to meet and make new friends will
be either in Church, in a Bar, or Online. It's not
only pretty sad, but pretty silly once you stop to
think about it. "

So, it doesn't really matter that I didn't write a direct response to
your initial question. If you didn't want people responding to this
particular section of type, you shouldn't post it. The paragraphs
following an opening statement generally support the subject, fyi.
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
And so is the other fella whom only agreed with you because
he dislikes me. I suppose that is as good a reason as any
for nepotism. After all Misery DOES indeed love company.
Implying that I am miserable? HAH!
Hehh, you need to take a reading for comprehension
course maybe. That's two for two that you misread.
My personal reading comprehension abilities are just fine, thank you.
Your turn of phrase is awkward. Again with the insults by the way.
Tsk tsk, you are really showing off your need to feel superior to
others!
Post by bd4u.utah
8<------------------
The rest of what you said doesn't make any sense.
It does, but then again I actually study anthropology and why humans
do the things they do. If someone doesn't study those things and say,
just pulls statements out of their ass to make a really flimsy
point... yeah I guess I see where it could get confusing. Although, I
suspect you just didn't want to THINK about a response and actually
process what I wrote, so you chose to slap up an insult instead.
Post by bd4u.utah
You make one claim and then reverse it in the next.
No, I don't. Please point out where I contradicted myself. Since you
like to feel superior to others, I assume you will be happy to comply
with this request.
Post by bd4u.utah
Are you bipolar by any chance?
bd4u.utah
And yet more attempted insults. Whats the matter, buddy. Tiny penis?
Over-domineering mother? Bald? Fat? Being a prick will make people
laugh at you more than those shortcomings you are trying to hide,
buddy.
bd4u.utah
2011-10-16 02:39:52 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Are you bipolar by any chance?
bd4u.utah
And yet more attempted insults. Whats the matter, buddy. Tiny penis?
Over-domineering mother? Bald? Fat? Being a prick will make people
laugh at you more than those shortcomings you are trying to hide,
buddy.
Yer another one of those people that should
look in a mirror before making accusations of
others. Because you are more often than not
talking about yourself.

Cheers.. ;-)

bd4u.utah
Kat
2011-10-16 07:52:12 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Yer another one of those people that should
look in a mirror before making accusations of
others.
You don't include yourself in there anywhere, do you? You should.
Everyone should muster up some degree of introspection.
Post by bd4u.utah
Because you are more often than not
talking about yourself.
Cheers.. ;-)
And in what context was that, hmm? Was it when someone like you made
baseless accusations about me for having the gall to say "I disagree
with your thoughts on this matter"? Was it when people were using
personal experiences as foundations for their argument? Was Claire or
Peter or Transremax asking me how I am? What kind of person would EVER
talk about themselves in that kind of situation. /eyeroll

Tell me, do you often respond to statements contradictory to yours
with childish insults and head games? Do you often find yourself
posting to evoke reaction and then condemning the person who reacted?
Your behavior is indicative of one of two things: you are either a
troll or hide large amounts of insecurities beneath a mask of self-
important arrogance.
bd4u.utah
2011-10-16 02:49:49 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Are you bipolar by any chance?
bd4u.utah
And yet more attempted insults. Whats the matter, buddy. Tiny penis?
Over-domineering mother? Bald? Fat? Being a prick will make people
laugh at you more than those shortcomings you are trying to hide,
buddy.
P.S. last time I looked being bipolar was not an insult.
It's just a fact of life for some. It was a question, it wasn't
a condemnation. Just another example of how you lie
for results. It's also a sign of your own bigotry to think it
was an "insult".

bd4u.utah
Kat
2011-10-16 07:55:59 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
P.S. last time I looked being bipolar was not an insult.
Last time I looked when you make several disparaging remarks about a
person's behavior and ask "are you bipolar" in the same block of text,
it strings the seemingly negative/confusing/inappropriate behavior to
the mental illness. That would make it an insult.
Post by bd4u.utah
It's just a fact of life for some. It was a question, it wasn't
a condemnation. Just another example of how you lie
for results.
Where have I lied for results? You throw out lots of ad homs and
present nothing to back it up.
Post by bd4u.utah
It's also a sign of your own bigotry to think it
was an "insult".
bd4u.utah
Again, you used it in an insulting fashion given the context of the
paragraph. People around here know what I think about bipolar and
mental illnesses. Your analysis of me does not seem based in fact,
"sir".
bd4u.utah
2011-10-16 09:23:07 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
It's also a sign of your own bigotry to think it
was an "insult".
bd4u.utah
Again, you used it in an insulting fashion given the context of the
paragraph. People around here know what I think about bipolar and
mental illnesses. Your analysis of me does not seem based in fact,
"sir".
Yes, I'm quite sure people in Scientology know of your
bigotry concerning "mental illnesses" that is why you are
in Scientology to begin with as a Detractor of it!

You are not there to help anybody as is obvious from your
attempts to belittle others in an air of self importance.

Like I said before, you really should look in a mirror
sometime when you talk, so you can see yourself
for who you truly are. The bitter old hag and detractor
of Scientology, who's over bearing Mother probably
slapped her around a lot.

You might consider being "audited", I'm sure it
would help you a lot. A lot more than you help
others.

I know for a fact you are not married, there isn't
a sane man in the world that would have
somebody so ugly towards others.

How do I know all this? Isn't it obvious?!?

bd4u.utah
Kat
2011-10-16 16:04:59 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Yes, I'm quite sure people in Scientology know of your
bigotry concerning "mental illnesses" that is why you are
in Scientology to begin with as a Detractor of it!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ..."in Scientology to begin with as a Detractor of
it"? So.. someone who speaks out against an injustice is similarly
inclined to that which they speak out against? By your definition of
"detractor" as used above, people who protest against racism are
themselves racist. Pretty silly statement there, buddy.

I speak out against the illegal activities of the "Church" of
Scientology. I do not adhere to their beliefs, take courses or speak
very highly of it's creator. I also occasionally like to poke at
trolls with sharp, pointy sticks. You seem intent on rampaging in the
village, so someone should poke you you until you go back under your
bridge.
Post by bd4u.utah
You are not there to help anybody as is obvious from your
attempts to belittle others in an air of self importance.
Projection, that is what YOU are doing. I politely disagreed in the
hopes of something resembling an intelligent discussion with you
regarding cultural trends with human socialization. By saying you
needed to get out more, I was stating that you may want to expand your
knowledge base/world view a bit. You were missing important bits of
data in your analysis that might impact your conclusion.

YOU turned this into a pissing match, not me.
Post by bd4u.utah
Like I said before, you really should look in a mirror
sometime when you talk, so you can see yourself
for who you truly are. The bitter old hag and detractor
of Scientology, who's over bearing Mother probably
slapped her around a lot.
*Yawn* Nice try, but no cigar. You can keep insulting me over
disagreeing with you all you want, it doesn't actually make your
points valid. It does make you look childish and insecure tho, so by
all means continue so I can have a giggle at your expense.
Post by bd4u.utah
You might consider being "audited", I'm sure it
would help you a lot.
So how long were you in the cult? You smell like Roadrunner.
Post by bd4u.utah
A lot more than you help
others.
More inaccurate ad homs from you. I can admit when I'm guessing about
a person's motivation and lifestyle, can you? So what volunteer work
do you do, bd4u? What kind have I done, since you seem to "know" so
very much about me.
Post by bd4u.utah
I know for a fact you are not married, there isn't
a sane man in the world that would have
somebody so ugly towards others.
My fiance just laughed at you. Thank you, your babble is giving us
both a very nice afternoon chuckle. Your bitterness blends well with
my sandwich and coffee.
Post by bd4u.utah
How do I know all this? Isn't it obvious?!?
bd4u.utah
You know nothing about me as a person. You only guess (and guess
wrong!) out of your need to be right and the superior individual.
Kinda sad really.
bd4u.utah
2011-10-16 16:36:16 UTC
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
Yes, I'm quite sure people in Scientology know of your
bigotry concerning "mental illnesses" that is why you are
in Scientology to begin with as a Detractor of it!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ..."in Scientology to begin with as a Detractor of
it"? So.. someone who speaks out against an injustice is similarly
inclined to that which they speak out against?  By your definition of
"detractor" as used above, people who protest against racism are
themselves racist. Pretty silly statement there, buddy.
Anyone who bears a torch of hate or resentment for another
human being or organization, is only part of a mob.

8<--------------------------

Nothing but distractions.

bd4u.utah
Kat
2011-10-17 02:53:10 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
Yes, I'm quite sure people in Scientology know of your
bigotry concerning "mental illnesses" that is why you are
in Scientology to begin with as a Detractor of it!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ..."in Scientology to begin with as a Detractor of
it"? So.. someone who speaks out against an injustice is similarly
inclined to that which they speak out against?  By your definition of
"detractor" as used above, people who protest against racism are
themselves racist. Pretty silly statement there, buddy.
Anyone who bears a torch of hate or resentment for another
human being or organization, is only part of a mob.
So someone who disagrees is bearing a torch of hate? Someone who says
"I really wish you would pay your staff a living wage" or "Please
don't use illegal HIPAA wording just so you can give your patient's
case file to the recruiters" or "Why are the people in the RPF
abused?" are bearing a torch of hate? I don't think that's how it
works.

I speak out because I care. I genuinely care about the people who are
hurt by the cult and don't want to see them hurt anymore. I even care
about the people who have thrown trash at me, hit me, thrown buckets
of water on me.. because they invariably are suffering too.

You don't know me little man. It's kinda funny watching you claim to,
tho.
bd4u.utah
2011-10-17 20:38:50 UTC
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
I don't need to know you to see the hate and
resentment for others pouring out of that hole
you call a mouth.

Neither do I need to know you to see for myself
that your statements don't add up!

Cheers.. ;-)

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
2011-10-17 20:44:31 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Quote bd4u.utah-, " I am NOT here to create
discontent, contention or a "flamewar" unlike some people
who all they want to do is argue moot points, and throw
insults." Unquote
bd4u.utah
2011-10-17 21:19:35 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Dude, you are one sad sack. Haven't you
got anything else to do with your life besides
chase me around the Internet. PLEASE go
get help! I seriously mean that, yer obviously
quite a disturbed individual.

How you ever made it to become CEO of
your own company beats the hell out of me!
I guess it just goes to prove, making money
as a priority in life ain't all it's cracked up to be.
Some things money can't buy, like peace of
mind.

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
2011-10-17 21:22:39 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Spoken like a true Christian, ... Christ must be happy with you.

insults." Unquote
bd4u.utah
2011-10-17 21:37:28 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
I see that you are persisting in trying to "flame" me.
And you wonder why I "flame" you back?

Well, boo hoo hoo on you! Go cry someplace else.
Can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Ya know for somebody who claims to be 60
years old, yer certainly acting awfully childish.

bd4u.utah
Kat
2011-10-18 02:18:40 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
I don't need to know you to see the hate and
resentment for others pouring out of that hole
you call a mouth.
^ This right here is proof of your delusion and prejudice. YOU picked
a fight simply because someone disagreed with you. YOU became childish
and insulting just because someone disagreed with you. YOU told me to
look in a mirror and evaluate myself when you are unwilling/unable to
do it yourself. YOU called me godless and faithless when you do not
even practice what you preach. YOU claimed anyone who disagreed is
bearing a torch of hate.. you disagreed with me buddy, by your own
definition you are bearing a torch of hate.
Post by bd4u.utah
Neither do I need to know you to see for myself
that your statements don't add up!
Cheers.. ;-)
bd4u.utah
Considering you cannot even point to the places where I supposedly
lied or anything else you claimed, your "knowing" that my "statements
don't add up" amounts to nothing more than hyperbole. Your opinions
about me (and they are that.. opinions, not fact) are based on your
personal prejudices and nothing more.

How dare someone on the internet say "I disagree" to the mighty bd4u!
There must be something wrong with them that they would do such a
thing!! Now where have I seen this nonsense before... oh right.. osa
asking me "what are your crimes?".
a***@yahoo.com
insults." Unquote
bd4u.utah
2011-10-17 20:39:08 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
I know for a fact you are not married, there isn't
a sane man in the world that would have
somebody so ugly towards others.
Quote bd4u.utah-, " I am NOT here to create
 discontent, contention or a "flamewar" unlike some people
 who all they want to do is argue moot points, and throw
insults." Unquote
Are you still crying about that? Well I feel sorry for you.
Get a life why don't you?

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
insults." Unquote
bd4u.utah
2011-10-17 21:45:19 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
I know for a fact you are not married, there isn't
a sane man in the world that would have
somebody so ugly towards others.
Quote bd4u.utah-, " I am NOT here to create
 discontent, contention or a "flamewar" unlike some people
 who all they want to do is argue moot points, and throw
insults." Unquote
Are you still crying about that? Well I feel sorry for you.
Get a life why don't you?
bd4u.utah-
Quote bd4u.utah-, " I am NOT here to create
 discontent, contention or a "flamewar" unlike some people
 who all they want to do is argue moot points, and throw
 insults." Unquote
Alright that's about enough. If you want to continue to
wallow in self pity and act like a child, i'll just ignore you.
I was only trying to help you by pointing your problems
out. But as I was enlightened earlier this week it simply
doesn't work that way. You are evidence of that.

ta ta..

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
2011-10-17 21:54:33 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Hey, what are you pissed off about, I've been giving you credit for
being a Christian? I didn't say anything bad, Christian, just quoting
you. I really hope you and the Holy Ghost and Christ continue to help
others by pointing out their problems. I have been so grateful for
your kind Christian words! You're just like Christ! Hallelujah !!!
Kat
2011-10-18 02:22:19 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
This is why I quoted what I did from Matthew. You can claim to know
Jesus, live by his word... but if you don't actually do it and act
like a raving asshole... you are no christian. The repentance that he
preached about earlier doesn't mean a damn thing unless you actually
MEAN your promise to become a better person and take steps to be that
person... just making a promise and saying "Jesus forgives me" doesn't
make your behavior ok.
NefeshBarYochai
2011-10-18 03:32:08 UTC
Post by Kat
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
make your behavior ok.- Hide quoted text -
Well puy Kat. I agree with you.
a***@yahoo.com
2011-10-18 03:42:15 UTC
Post by Kat
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
You are right, I'm not a Christian, never claimed to be. If I were a
Christian I'd be calling everyone an 'asshole'! Only Christians call
other people raving assholes, not me. I looked in the Bible and
couldn't find the word 'asshole', maybe the word is specific to those
that believe in Jesus!
Kat
2011-10-18 10:06:58 UTC
Post by Kat
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
I was more referring to bd4u's behavior. It was a general "you", my
apologies if any offense was taken.
a***@yahoo.com
2011-10-18 16:46:03 UTC
Post by Kat
Post by Kat
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
No offense taken. Have a good day.

Kat
2011-10-18 02:33:32 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
Post by bd4u.utah
I know for a fact you are not married, there isn't
a sane man in the world that would have
somebody so ugly towards others.
Quote bd4u.utah-, " I am NOT here to create
 discontent, contention or a "flamewar" unlike some people
 who all they want to do is argue moot points, and throw
insults." Unquote
Oh no, he is. Psychologically he needs to make himself better than
anyone who would disagree with him. He's completely insecure and
cannot stand by while someone has an opinion contrary to his own. I
have done large scale studies on religion over the years and he falls
into a category of faithful that I have witnessed time and again...
the ones who use their faith as justification for their behavior.
Their behavior and mindset are "ok" because they are
*insertreligiousdenominationhere*. They turn to religion and
spirituality not because they want to better their souls, but because
they need that pack of likeminded people to belong to.

They are sheep who are so scared of anything other than their own
narrow little world, that they see everything as wolves.
a***@yahoo.com
Kat, well said. You seem to understand the situation clearly.
bd4u.utah
2011-10-16 09:34:59 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
It's also a sign of your own bigotry to think it
was an "insult".
bd4u.utah
Again, you used it in an insulting fashion given the context of the
paragraph. People around here know what I think about bipolar and
mental illnesses. Your analysis of me does not seem based in fact,
"sir".
So many negative people in the world, and you ended
up being one of them. Well I truly feel sorry for you.
It's not your fault, you got it from your parents who were
always down on you, and never very supportive or nurturing
towards you. And they most likely got it from their
parents. Who knows where it all started, but only
you can correct it, by changing your mindset.
"Auditing" can only help you if you let it. Of course
you could try repentance. But like many detractors
yer probably godless, and religionless.

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2011-10-16 09:46:05 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
So many people think to themselves "Repentance?
but I didn't do anything wrong!" Whether you did or
you didn't is besides the point, you still carry the
guilt associated with it. Only repentance or "auditing"
will help you to get rid of it.

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2011-10-16 10:08:00 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Of course months and months of counseling will
help you to change your mindset, IF you have
a good counselor, and IF you take some initiative.
But in the end, you still have to empty out the guilt
associated with it, and that's where Repentance
(or auditing) comes in. There is NO other way that
I am aware of to do it. If somebody knows of
another way, I would like to hear of it.

bd4u.utah

you still need repentance
bd4u.utah
2011-10-16 10:14:04 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
It's really all about learning to forgive yourself, but you
can't learn to forgive yourself without first learning to
forgive others just like the "Lord's Prayer" suggests.

"Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those that
trespass against us".

bd4u.utah
Kat
2011-10-16 16:23:51 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
It's really all about learning to forgive yourself, but you
can't learn to forgive yourself without first learning to
forgive others just like the "Lord's Prayer" suggests.
"Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those that
trespass against us".
bd4u.utah
Just wondering, are you familiar with the book of Matthew? 7:1 in
particular. 21-23 are also pretty applicable. You can preach
repentance and faith and salvation but you have knowingly, willingly
broken one of the ten commandments in this thread with your
accusations about me. In response to you claiming the moral/spiritual
high road after talking all that trash, I quote this:

21 ¶ Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into
the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which
is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not
prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in
thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from
me, ye that work iniquity

Do you even know the religion you claim to follow?
bd4u.utah
2011-10-16 16:57:46 UTC
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Like I said, you aughta get yerself a mirror. You talk about
wanting justice. Don't you think those you persecute deserve
some justice too? See that is why rogue vigilantism isn't
allowed in this country. If you have evidence of criminal
activity you need to take it to a court of law. Not simply
harass people for what they believe, which is just plain
WRONG! Scientology is protected by the US Constitution
while your brand of so called "justice" is NOT!

bd4u.utah
Kat
2011-10-17 02:38:56 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Rogue vigilantism? Protesting or saying "I disagree" hardly rogue
vigilantism. In fact both are constitutional rights. Exactly how does
saying "I disagree with the illegal actions of x" (when those illegal
activities are in fact, well documented) constitute vigilantism?
Please explain your "logic" on this one.
Post by bd4u.utah
If you have evidence of criminal
activity you need to take it to a court of law.
I found several dozen scientologist doctors in violation of federal
HIPAA laws in 2009-2010. They were using illegal wording on their
websites and practices that allowed them to release patient
information to whomever they chose, whenever they chose. I reported
those doctors to the appropriate authorities. After a few months I
checked their websites again and the offending language was removed
from their webpages. I have no way of going to their practices to see
if the paper copy was changed as well, but I assume the hipaa
enforcement people are watching.
Post by bd4u.utah
Not simply
harass people for what they believe, which is just plain
WRONG! Scientology is protected by the US Constitution
while your brand of so called "justice" is NOT!
bd4u.utah
I don't harass people for what they believe. I might disagree and
question them, but that hardly constitutes harassment. I do however,
strongly object to certain well documented behaviors of the
organization known as Scientology.

I suggest you lurk moar. You are making a lot of accusations that are
so far off base that you can't possibly spend much time reading what
goes on here.
bd4u.utah
2011-10-17 20:58:02 UTC
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
Not simply
harass people for what they believe, which is just plain
WRONG! Scientology is protected by the US Constitution
while your brand of so called "justice" is NOT!
bd4u.utah
I don't harass people for what they believe. I might disagree and
question them, but that hardly constitutes harassment. I do however,
strongly object to certain well documented behaviors of the
organization known as Scientology.
I suggest you lurk moar. You are making a lot of accusations that are
so far off base that you can't possibly spend much time reading what
goes on here.
Unlike you I don't "lurk". Nothing has changed with
the discussions in religious newsgroups for the
past 20 years. You have those that ATTACK the
beliefs of others and you have those that DEFEND
the right of others to believe as they wish. Guess
which one I am, and which one you are!

the end..

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
2011-10-17 21:19:12 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Is the above a sample of Christ's teachings,...Christian?

insults." Unquote
Kat
2011-10-18 02:27:23 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
I actually haven't attacked the core beliefs of scientology. If people
want to believe in it, they can. I don't say anything negative to
freezoners about their faith (the only time I have ever criticized a
FZ, they were making medical claims regarding auditing, something they
are not allowed to do by law. I asked him to stop and he did.)

What I have questioned are the policies of the church that have lead
to people being hurt, raped, abused, have abortions forced on them,
killed and forced into slavery. It's no different than saying "I have
no problem with Catholicism but I do not like those priests who
molested little boys and then were sheltered and shuffled around by
the Church". That isn't an act of hate, no matter how your delusional
little mind tries to justify it.

You are a sad, sad, delusional little man who doesn't know what he's
talking about.
bd4u.utah
2011-10-16 17:17:11 UTC
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Did you know that even after they burnt out and killed
David Koresh the Branch Davidians still exist? Why you
might ask does that matter? Well because you can't hold
an organization accountable in a court of law, only the
individuals who might be leading it.

So when you claim to be fighting for justice against a
so called "criminal" organization, I not only know that
you are wasting your time and won't get it. But are
misleading others and deluding yourself to suggest
that you might! It's all just mob mentality and doesn't
have a damn thing to do with "justice".

Cooler and more rational minds always tend to
prevail.

bd4u.utah
Kat
2011-10-17 02:49:25 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by Kat
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
(
That doesn't answer my question btw. ) Then how come so many people
sued the Catholic church (successfully) over the molestations and
coverups? Higher ups within the "Church" have done just what many
diocese have done over the years: cover up the abuses of their
members.
Post by bd4u.utah
So when you claim to be fighting for justice against a
so called "criminal" organization, I not only know that
you are wasting your time and won't get it.
Speaking out against the illegal/immoral actions of others is a waste
of time? Quick, someone tell Martin Luther King Jr that he wasted his
time! Someone tell Susan B Anthony that she wasted her time! Oh my,
tell every activist who has ever taken a stand for what's right that
they wasted their time! Why, according to you, anyone who has ever
said "I disagree" has wasted their time! My goodness, that would
encompass... almost every person who has ever lived, past and present!
Post by bd4u.utah
But are
misleading others and deluding yourself to suggest
that you might! It's all just mob mentality and doesn't
have a damn thing to do with "justice".
Cooler and more rational minds always tend to
prevail.
bd4u.utah
What "mob mentality" are you talking about? All I see is more ad homs
from you and no actual discussion. Is that all you have? Attacks for
those who disagree with you? My goodness, how very sad.
Kat
2011-10-16 16:08:16 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
It's also a sign of your own bigotry to think it
was an "insult".
bd4u.utah
Again, you used it in an insulting fashion given the context of the
paragraph. People around here know what I think about bipolar and
mental illnesses. Your analysis of me does not seem based in fact,
"sir".
So many negative people in the world, and you ended
up being one of them. Well I truly feel sorry for you.
It's not your fault, you got it from your parents who were
always down on you, and never very supportive or nurturing
towards you.
Nope! Keep guessing tho, it's amusing me greatly.
Post by bd4u.utah
And they most likely got it from their
parents. Who knows where it all started, but only
you can correct it, by changing your mindset.
"Auditing" can only help you if you let it. Of course
you could try repentance. But like many detractors
yer probably godless, and religionless.
bd4u.utah
Wrong again! Man, you are so far off base that I almost feel sorry for
you.