Alpha male and female
Bruce Daniel
2012-09-29 18:11:24 UTC
The Alpha's of our society rule everything!
All you have to do is know what an Alpha is, and
view any, and every movie in today's world to see it.

It's not so much the 1% against the world, as it is
the Alpha's that rule.

Not all alpha's are cruel and inhuman, but it IS
a matter of the Alpha's that rule.

We as a race can not tolerate any longer such abuse.
It is not a matter of race, creed, color or religion.
The Alpha's rule us ALL in one form or another. THEY
go to war, and the rest of us suffer through it.

Bruce Daniel
Bruce Daniel
2012-09-30 16:27:49 UTC
All the inhumanity, all the injustice perpetrated upon humanity on a large
scale is being done by Alpha's. The severity of rule by the Alpha's will
surely doom the whole earth, and every living thing on it. It's the old
Cain and Abel story (conflict) repeating itself over and over again, and
again growing to it's own self destruction.

Only the compassion, and mercy of Christ can rule and bring the world
balance, and harmony. We have record of what the Alpha's did to him the
last time he came. They crucified him, murdered him, that's their way!

Jesus Christ was not an Alpha as many would have you believe. Jesus Christ
was from the Middle (pillar) Path, so that he might balance the right and
the left hand between him both justly and fairly.

If the Messiah has not yet come to rule, it is because of the Alpha's that
disallow it to happen. Every time a Prophet comes it is the Alpha's that
oppose him, discredit him, and even destroy him.

We the peace loving people of the world must stand up to defend the rights
of others, and oppose unjust Alpha rule, in order to give rise to a kinder
gentler world, where the Messiah, and the Lord our God can rule. If we don't
stand up for God our Father, and his True Son who will? It won't be the Alpha's.
They want the power to be their own, and they will attempt to destroy anyone
who says different. So only with love in our hearts, and a desire for the
Kingdom of Heaven on Earth should we proceed. With which the Alpha's MUST
agree.