"It's MY garbage and you can't have it so leave it alone!!!!"
bd4u.utah
2011-10-17 23:18:34 UTC
I knew people are carrying around a lot of
garbage in their lives. It wasn't until recently
that somebody told me how possessive they
are of it. Heck they can get darned right nasty
about it just because you point at it and show
it to them.

Maybe that's why so many people are resentful
of Scientology, simply because the job of
Scientology is not only to point the garbage
out in the peoples lives, but to take the garbage
out! It's a nasty job, but somebody has got to do
it, and others are willing to pay BIG BUCKS
to have it done. No difference really in paying
a psychiatrist to do it in the long run.

Why anybody would want to hold onto their
garbage I'm not completely sure of. When it
comes to having someone else take out the
garbage it's kind of like going to the dentist.
It's a love/hate relationship. You hate to
go, but you love the results. Providing of
course that you get results.

Oh well..

peace be with you all..

Bruce Daniel
a***@yahoo.com
2011-10-17 23:41:46 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
So, in reallity you are a garbage man and not a Christian. Thanks for
clearing that up for us.

Quote bd4u.utah-, " I am NOT here to create
discontent, contention or a "flamewar" unlike some people
who all they want to do is argue moot points, and throw
insults." Unquote
bd4u.utah
2011-10-17 23:58:50 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
If you want to keep your garbage.. ..hey
who am I to argue with you!

Cheers.. ;-)

bd4u.utah
a***@yahoo.com
2011-10-18 01:17:04 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
Your the one that knows all about garbage, your the one that brought
it up, I didn"t! Is the following Scientology talk?

Quote bd4u, "Why anybody would want to hold onto their
a***@yahoo.com
2011-10-18 01:25:35 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
You are the one that brought up garbage, not me. So Scientology are
really garbage collectors, interresting!

Quote bd4u, "Scientology is not only to point the garbage out in the
peoples lives, but to take the garbage out." Unquote

I always believed that Scientology had a lot to do with garbage, and
now that you have admitted it, I believe you. Thanks!
Kat
2011-10-18 02:34:40 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
You are right. You are garbage, and by replying to you, I am carrying
you around. To the killfile with you!