That's how SMM was able to match people with such precision.
Bruce Daniel
2012-09-21 11:39:26 UTC
He peered into the next realm of existence and matched
them according to their relationship there. His decision
was not based upon this world. AND those relationships that
DID fail, failed because they were in THIS realm.

THIS realm, with all it's material TRAPPINGS! Money, POWER,
affluence, and influence. SO with that in mind, it is VERY
possible that even those relationships that DID fail in THIS
realm, will still have another chance in the NEXT realm.

That is ALSO why his first marriage failed, because it existed
in THIS realm. When ALL parties involved arrive in the NEXT
realm, SMM like myself (and yet also unlike myself in other ways)
will have a choice to make between two great loves in his life.
The one that succeeded in this realm, and the one that could only
succeed in the next. Where the trappings of this world do not exist.

Hehh, a literal "Marriage made in Heaven". That is what he gave each
of you that was matched by his own hands. God sanctioned each and
everyone of them through SMM. SMM knew EXACTLY what he gave you, and
THAT is why he called it "The Blessing". In the position of a True
Father, he restored what was lost in the Garden of Eden. NOW I
understand!

Bruce Daniel
Bruce Daniel
2012-09-21 12:08:32 UTC
That's where SMM has gone, he has gone to be with his first wife,
who still loves him dearly, and he her. She had already passed over,
and their love was rekindled across the great divide. I too feel the
pull of my first great love from the other side. But it is not my
time to go yet. It is however comforting to know she is at my side.
I feel her, talk to her, and I see her wonderful smile from this side
of the great divide. It's only a matter of time.

Bruce Daniel
Bruce Daniel
Bruce Daniel
Bruce Daniel
Bruce Daniel
2012-09-21 12:40:40 UTC
Only a True Parents love, knows no bounds. It's not selfish, but rather
it's selfless. It does not see with jealous eyes. Only with the eye's
of unselfish and understanding love. A pure love, that is not burdened
by the trappings of this realm. But rather is free to experience heavenly
love. A love that is not temporal, but rather a love that lasts forever in the next realm. God does not discriminate, nor is he possessive, and neither
is a True Father's love. The love of God!

Bruce Daniel