A quote from Moon!
bd4u.utah
2011-09-17 13:29:23 UTC
"So from this time of peak every people or every organization that
goes
against the Unification Church will gradually come down or
drastically
come down and die. Many people will die those who do against our
movement." (Master Speaks 2/14/74)

So how many people actually understand
the dynamics in such an expression? It's
quite simple really, and can be expressed
in another manner by suggesting..

"For every action there is an equal and opposite
reaction"

So SMM was right to suggest what he said, based
upon the laws of physics. And indeed everyone that
has stood against SMM has declined over the years.
To look at the whole of the world, you would think that
the whole world has stood against SMM. Which is not
too far from the truth.

The truth is that the whole of the world except for a
few has stood against God.

Remember what it says in the Bible. "A house divided
against itself can not stand". If that is so then a people
divided against their own God shall surely perish.

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2011-09-17 14:56:33 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
[...]
M't:7:14: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which
leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
M't:7:15: Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's
clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
M't:7:16: Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of
thorns, or figs of thistles?
M't:7:17: Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a
corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
M't:7:18: A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a
corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
M't:7:19: Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down,
and cast into the fire.
M't:7:20: Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
M't:7:21: Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter
into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father
which is in heaven.
M't:7:22: Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not
prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in
thy name done many wonderful works?
M't:7:23: And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart
from me, ye that work iniquity.