Dan Feffermen confession and his need of direct Revelation 22:1, his need to repent is big
amazingmirror4
2018-05-18 12:23:03 UTC
Dear Friends ,
I read the confessions ,as he know he is the iconic Figure of "Dan Feffermen" of May 14 2018 ,lovely song author for the Mother with Han
This confession is found on Applies Unificationism ,I could see right away that he miss the New Revelation 22:1 at
the graduation of the Oneness White Throne of God 100% ,he is 100% a failure ,he will need to repent
since the Coronation of God on 1/13/2001 ,when our God is /became the IV Israel , the First to brexit the old sound of doctrine , the win win situation allow the Original Blessing ,that the Tree of knowledge of Good and Evil to have
a New Name ,a new Situation and position , the oneness Holy Spirit II is now a Fait accompli since 1/13/2001 , a Fait Heureux ,Dan Feffermen miss the big TIME ,the big words and miss the Time of the visitation of the Lord of First and of the Lord of Second Advent , when he declare the internal cause of 911 ,Dan became imputed
he miss the Original conclusion big Time , he fall into ignorance ,practice ignoring of the final dispensation of the Divine Providence , he like to say only thing of the wisdom of Man ,from the head for his colleagues or should I say for the Leader leader of the Family Federation , now his message is form the Fence or the well know the spiritual midway situation and position, he harbor the lukewarm Heart for he say such thing >>>> This experience has given me First hand insight <<<< >>>> I consider myself very fortunate to have work on the editing of several English Edition of DP<<<<
I consider him more unfortunate that Paul Rosenbaum , who struggle in his life of Faith ,having a thorn in the Flesh but at his passing on 12/29 /2017,Paul
could return to God as is as Prodigal Parent he became Fortunate son in the new sense of the Faith in God's right TIME, not because of his Art work but because Gravity of Greater Grace was upon him , by a fellow Jewish person named Jesus Christ ,I believe by Face and Faith in God's right TIME , "I" believe Marius J.Henry O.BCF
Our God is a Mighty Fortress again and a First , my God is IV Israel , My God is True Pre-Destination , for all True Pursuit of Happiness ,in the land of my in laws , Sean and Patrick is a good name

zonagram
http://youtu.be/bzXswoAUi0U
amazingmirror4
2018-06-29 12:12:36 UTC
Post by amazingmirror4
[...]
Dan Feffermen follow his old conscience and 3 woman