It doesn't matter
Lucia
2012-02-23 01:54:17 UTC
Religion is a matter as small as types of grapes. Religion doesn't
distinguish someone. My grandfather is Christian, but is a bad person.
He thinks that because he believes in the true "God" that he is a
great person. This is false. I, myself, am Atheist... And no one
cares! I live my life, do well in school, hang out with my friends,
I'm me. Many of my friends are Catholic, other forms of Christianity,
and other religions. We love each other for who we are. We know that
we are all great people and very rarely mention religion. I have cone
across classmates who want to "change", "teach", or "save" me. I
really don't care about anything they say, but I don't show disrespect
to them either. Religion is something that some people let themselves
be controlled by. They talk about it all of the time and "can't" make
way for other events in their calendar because of it. Religion is
something you don't shove in everybody's face or even assume of
someone. Some of my friends have assumed that I believe in a specific
religion, but then I say, "Um, I'm... sorta Atheist." My Christian
family doesn't even care. As long as you are a good person: it doesn't
matter if you are Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Shinto, Buddhist, Daoist,
Confucian, or any other religion. It doesn't matter what God, gods,
customs, or events you believe in. Just don't shove religion in
others' faces and just show respect to them. It isn't them who
believes in the wrong thing, it's you who is judging them. Just change
yourself!
bd4u.utah
2012-02-23 21:45:21 UTC
Post by Lucia
[...]
Wow, that's beautiful. My only hope and prayer at this time is that
MORE people with courage might step up to the plate and be counted.
Not for ourselves, because that is selfish, but for the sake of
others.

I can relate to all those religions. ;-)

I can tell that God is working through you.
More power to you, and to God!

I hope and pray that you will continue to
print your hope and encouragement here
on ARU.

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2012-02-23 21:53:28 UTC
Post by Lucia
[...]
I hope you realize, and perhaps you do! Atheism is the purest form
of religion. None of the nonsense or bullshit that other religions
have to use to convince their "sheep" to follow them.

See that's what SMM is all about. Not following, but leading.
(Vaya con Dios) Go with God.

bd4u.utah