"Angry Young Men"
bd4u.utah
2011-10-24 02:56:43 UTC
I made mention of this before. And the
pot is starting to boil. If you know what
is good for you, stay clear of it. The world
is going to need some calm, cool and
collected individuals after it's all over.
When the blood stops flowing through
the streets, that's when you will know
the killing is over, and the time to start
rebuilding has begun.

bd4u.utah
bd4u.utah
2011-10-24 03:25:42 UTC
Post by bd4u.utah
I made mention of this before. And the
pot is starting to boil. If you know what
is good for you, stay clear of it. The world
is going to need some calm, cool and
collected individuals after it's all over.
When the blood stops flowing through
the streets, that's when you will know
the killing is over, and the time to start
rebuilding has begun.
bd4u.utah
They are ANGRY, and you can't convince
them otherwise. Once they start, the only thing
that will stop them is when they are either all dead,
or incarcerated.

Why do you think Obama is bringing the troops
home? It's not because of what ISN'T happening
over there, it's because of what WILL be happening
here instead. Those that oppose the troop
redeployment, either know why, or are oblivious
to the real reasons for it. So you might consider
that as you decide who to vote for in the next
election. If there IS a next election to vote in.

It may end up being Germany (Nationalism) all
over again here in the USA!

AND NO, I'm not predicting, I'm simply projecting
the current direction we are already headed.

bd4u.utah