Dana Bash straight-type-2-F dom, compatible with sub bim Moses Farrow
David Dalton
2024-08-30 02:35:15 UTC
I just watched Dana Bash’s interview with Harris and Walz on CNN
and noted that Dana Bash is straight-type-2-F (woman compatible,
orgasmic up close, only with bims, men attracted to both genders)
and is a dom, so an ideal match for her would be a sub bim,
or more than one.

Her former spouses Jeremy Bash and John King are both
straight-type-1-M and not compatible with her but would
have had one-way attraction to her (I hope to soon end
such one-way attraction).

Her special ability is total recall (both visual and auditory).

Now let me try to follow a third-eye trail of breadcrumbs
to a possible match for her... first I thought of Woody
Allen but he is straight-type-1-M and not compatible
with Dana. I then looked at the links to his children,
and Moses Farrow, adopted son of Mia Farrow and
Woody Allen, is a sub bim and a very good match
for Dana. He is 46 years old, so a little younger than
Dana, but that shouldn’t matter much after the
sudden evolution. Wikipedia doesn’t list a spouse
for him. If he has a bim partner they both could
form a solid triangle with Dana. If he has a gay
partner Moses would bridge between Dana and
that gay partner, who should have friendship
attraction to Dana. And note that Moses (or Misha)
is a South Korean-American family therapist.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her
head to find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (S. McL.)
Ron Speed
2024-09-01 15:13:50 UTC
I just watched Dana Bashƒ Ts interview with Harris and Walz on CNN
and noted that Dana Bash is straight-type-2-F (woman compatible,
orgasmic up close, only with bims, men attracted to both genders)
and is a dom, so an ideal match for her would be a sub bim,
or more than one.
Most rightists love being dressed up as a bondage gimp and bent over a
table. Jesus never mentioned sex in his teachings because he was into
men and didn't want you to know.