Spay and Neuter of True Unificationist is done by the written words of leader-leader of FF since 1/13/2001 now 2022
amazingmirror4
2022-08-19 13:30:02 UTC
Dear Friends
The effort of the spiritual castrate of the sheepdog happens under ignorance of the New attribute "New Unalienable right " after the Coronation of Two White Thrones of God; since 1/13/2001, God is returning to the original situation and the Original delivery position. The LSA returned Home on 9/3/2012 and changed the situation from Leader-leader to servant-servant spirits in the Light of his position on the right Left side of the oneness Two White Thrones of God Two. The New gospel of liberation is coming after Unificationists leave the realm of Time of Providence of Restoration, the advent of the great Greater co-mission is Good News for wilderness sheep-sheep, Like the First Chosen people having to enter Cannan, the surrender now, Unificationists surrender to the Oneness Holy Spirits Two. After the Two White Thrones Coronation of God on 1/13/2001, God became the right Time; more exactly, it is Heavenly Father that is the Right Time; Heavenly Father always knows the Right Time and obeys the Right Time. The raising of both Korea as a True Parents Nation is over since the Two White Thrones Coronation of God on 1/13/2001. The raising of the son Nation is underway; the USA is to be the First Prodigal Parents Nation. In the New spiritual re-conception again, of the grass-root Faith to be direct Faith in God Right Time. During the Age of Restoration, the Cain member is Angel without a tongue, and a woman (all eve) is Potential sleeping beauty that awakes again. I believe by Face and Faith in God's Right Time, "I" Marius J.Henry believes as is, as a dark star and single Prodigal Parent. God's Accomplished Fact is a True Oh Happy Day Two "Fait Heureux." My God is Mighty Fortress again. My God is also a FIRST; my God is True liberated Sing-Sing. My God is True Pre-Destination; my God is IV Israel

teslaStinker
2022-09-04 06:19:51 UTC
Dear FriendsThe effort of the spiritual castrate of the sheepdog happens under ignorance of the New attribute "New Unalienable right " after the Coronation of Two White Thrones of God; since 1/13/2001, God is returning to the original situation and the Original delivery position. The LSA returned Home on 9/3/2012 and changed the situation from Leader-leader to servant-servant spirits in the Light of his position on the right Left side of the oneness Two White Thrones of God Two. The New gospel of liberation is coming after Unificationists leave the realm of Time of Providence of Restoration, the advent of the great Greater co-mission is Good News for wilderness sheep-sheep, Like the First Chosen people having to enter Cannan, the surrender now, Unificationists surrender to the Oneness Holy Spirits Two. After the Two White Thrones Coronation of God on 1/13/2001, God became the right Time; more exactly, it is Heavenly Father that is the Right Time; Heavenly Father always knows the Right Time and obeys the Right Time. The raising of both Korea as a True Parents Nation is over since the Two White Thrones Coronation of God on 1/13/2001. The raising of the son Nation is underway; the USA is to be the First Prodigal Parents Nation. In the New spiritual re-conception again, of the grass-root Faith to be direct Faith in God Right Time. During the Age of Restoration, the Cain member is Angel without a tongue, and a woman (all eve) is Potential sleeping beauty that awakes again. I believe by Face and Faith in God's Right Time, "I" Marius J.Henry believes as is, as a dark star and single Prodigal Parent. God's Accomplished Fact is a True Oh Happy Day Two "Fait Heureux." My God is Mighty Fortress again. My God is also a FIRST; my God is True liberated Sing-Sing. My God is True Pre-Destination; my God is IV http://youtu.be/ivSH3cHxbY0
Your a fat Satan liar. Go to hell
--
Daniel