Sun Myung Moon CAN'T be the Messiah
bd4u
2004-05-24 08:05:29 UTC
There are simply too many accounts of Moon
breaking the Law of Moses. Even Jesus said,
he did not come to change the LAW (Torah)
ONE iota.

So see Moon couldn't be any Messiah, to either
the Jews or the Christians cause he offends them
both in his false doctrines. false in the sense, they
don't match up with those that Moon claims to.
They don't work, so they are false, which makes
Moon a false prophet.

1+1=2

It all adds up pure and simple..

bd4u
John Kerry
2004-05-25 02:08:12 UTC
Moon is a con man just like mohammad except for the murder and violence
and the moonies are poor mindless brainwashed fools. What are they going
to do when there rev moon who says he is Jesus dies again.
bd4u
bd4u
2004-05-25 02:59:32 UTC
On Mon, 24 May 2004 21:08:12 -0500, John Kerry
Post by John Kerry
Moon is a con man just like mohammad except for the murder and violence
and the moonies are poor mindless brainwashed fools. What are they going
to do when there rev moon who says he is Jesus dies again.
Actually Muhammad was a just man, in a totally different environement
than we are used to in america. However, people today take his words
out of context and twist them around into the shape of darts, and
daggers to discredit his works, and his people with. The few zealot
terrorists make it hard on the rest of the believers.

The name ALLAH is comparable, to any other name for the
ONE god of Abraham of both the Jews and the Christians.

Lack of tolerance for other cultures, and bigotry
abound endlesly it seems.

Somebody one time asked me why we can't all
embarce each others similarities. I in reply
asked him why would couldn't ALL embrace each
others differences instead. After all, there are more of
them.

ALL praise be GOD I AM

Exodus 3:14 - And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said,
Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me
unto you.
bd4u
Frankie Fatwa
2004-05-26 18:07:01 UTC
Post by John Kerry
Moon is a con man just like mohammad except for the murder and violence
and the moonies are poor mindless brainwashed fools. What are they going
to do when there rev moon who says he is Jesus dies again.
Actually Muhammad was a just man, in a totally different environement
than we are used to in america. However, people today take his words
out of context and twist them around into the shape of darts, and
daggers to discredit his works, and his people with.
How do you know they are even his words? I heard he was illiterate.
Post by bd4u
The few zealot
terrorists make it hard on the rest of the believers.
The name ALLAH is comparable, to any other name for the
ONE god of Abraham of both the Jews and the Christians.
To compare the two is an insult to the Living God of the Jews and Christians.

=======================
Acts 4:10 - Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from
the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
Acts 4:11 - This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is
become the head of the corner.
Acts 4:12 - Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other
name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
=======================
Post by bd4u
Lack of tolerance for other cultures, and bigotry
abound endlesly it seems.
Somebody one time asked me why we can't all
embarce each others similarities. I in reply
asked him why would couldn't ALL embrace each
others differences instead. After all, there are more of
them.
Ahhhhhhh, "tolerance" at the expense of truth and holiness. <rolleyes>
unto you.
bd4u
2004-05-26 19:34:31 UTC
Post by John Kerry
Moon is a con man just like mohammad except for the murder and violence
and the moonies are poor mindless brainwashed fools. What are they going
to do when there rev moon who says he is Jesus dies again.
Actually Muhammad was a just man, in a totally different environement
than we are used to in america. However, people today take his words
out of context and twist them around into the shape of darts, and
daggers to discredit his works, and his people with.
How do you know they are even his words? I heard he was illiterate.
Moot point i think. There are certainly enough scribes in ANY
court. Besides, i heard he learned literacy later,, ..so what
difference does it make in the long run?
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by bd4u
The few zealot
terrorists make it hard on the rest of the believers.
The name ALLAH is comparable, to any other name for the
ONE god of Abraham of both the Jews and the Christians.
To compare the two is an insult to the Living God of the Jews and Christians.
That's purely your opinion. You can't speak for God, now can you?
=======================
Post by bd4u
Lack of tolerance for other cultures, and bigotry
abound endlesly it seems.
Somebody one time asked me why we can't all
embarce each others similarities. I in reply
asked him why would couldn't ALL embrace each
others differences instead. After all, there are more of
them.
Ahhhhhhh, "tolerance" at the expense of truth and holiness. <rolleyes>
You mean as in "holier than thou", that's called Bigotry.
There ain't no trith in Bigotry, only lies.
bd4u
Eric Richardson
2004-05-26 14:32:50 UTC
Post by bd4u
There are simply too many accounts of Moon
breaking the Law of Moses. Even Jesus said,
he did not come to change the LAW (Torah)
ONE iota.
So see Moon couldn't be any Messiah, to either
the Jews or the Christians cause he offends them
both in his false doctrines. false in the sense, they
don't match up with those that Moon claims to.
They don't work, so they are false, which makes
Moon a false prophet.
1+1=2
It all adds up pure and simple..
bd4u
"Go away until you understand, what I want from you is mercy and
understanding of the spirit of the law, not strict adherence to the
letter."

I believe this was Jesus' answer to the critics that said he was
breaking Mosaic Law.
bd4u
2004-05-26 19:36:08 UTC
Post by Eric Richardson
Post by bd4u
There are simply too many accounts of Moon
breaking the Law of Moses. Even Jesus said,
he did not come to change the LAW (Torah)
ONE iota.
So see Moon couldn't be any Messiah, to either
the Jews or the Christians cause he offends them
both in his false doctrines. false in the sense, they
don't match up with those that Moon claims to.
They don't work, so they are false, which makes
Moon a false prophet.
1+1=2
It all adds up pure and simple..
bd4u
"Go away until you understand, what I want from you is mercy and
understanding of the spirit of the law, not strict adherence to the
letter."
I believe this was Jesus' answer to the critics that said he was
breaking Mosaic Law.
Look idiot, Jesus didn't break the mosaic Law, even tho MOON
obviously did. Moon's ilicit relationships, and children out of
wedlock simply don't fit mosaic Law at all, you can try to argue the
point if you like, but will fail miserably. Who wants to see MOON's
corupt Family Tree? Well here it is..

http://home.att.net/~newlineage/

do the math yourselves. ..Eric is a *moonie* who bows down
to his Master Moon, and believes every word he says.

Like these..

favorite Rev. Moon quotes:

"God is now throwing Christianity away and is now establishing a new
religion, and this new religion is the Unification Church... With the
fullness of time, God has sent his messenger to resolve the
fundamental
questions of life and the universe. His name is Sun Myung Moon."--Sun
Myung Moon in Divine Principle.
"So from this time of peak every people or every organization that
goes
against the Unification Church will gradually come down or drastically
come down and die. Many people will die those who do against our
movement." (Master Speaks 2/14/74)
"The whole world is in my hand, and I will conquer and subjugate the
world." (Master Speaks 5/17/73)
"Then in one sense, Father, Heavenly Father will say "Reverend Moon is
far
better than me, the Heavenly Father". In a short period of time, He
will
synthesize, He will crush the enemy and let them surrender. Our Master
senses this kind of feeling of the Heavenly Father. Also, he is proud
of
himself and appreciates that Jesus Christ's unfinished job of 6000
years
has been completed by him in his lifetime." (Master Speaks 7/31/74)
"So telling a lie becomes a sin if you tell it to take advantage of a
person, but if you tell a lie to do a good thing for him that is not a
sin. Even God tells lies very often; you can see this throughout
history."
(Master Speaks 3/16/72)
bd4u
2004-05-26 20:31:02 UTC
Post by Eric Richardson
Post by bd4u
There are simply too many accounts of Moon
breaking the Law of Moses. Even Jesus said,
he did not come to change the LAW (Torah)
ONE iota.
So see Moon couldn't be any Messiah, to either
the Jews or the Christians cause he offends them
both in his false doctrines. false in the sense, they
don't match up with those that Moon claims to.
They don't work, so they are false, which makes
Moon a false prophet.
1+1=2
It all adds up pure and simple..
bd4u
"Go away until you understand, what I want from you is mercy and
understanding of the spirit of the law, not strict adherence to the
letter."
I believe this was Jesus' answer to the critics that said he was
breaking Mosaic Law.
You "believe", where is the verse chapter and book? Cause
i don't even recognize that as being in the Bible, just like the
rest of MOON's eroneous assertions about what the Bible says.
Moon takes advantage of peoples ignorance of the Bible
just like YOU are trying to do. Unless you got verse and chapter
don't even begin to try to quote what Jesus said, without proof!!!

bd4u
Frankie Fatwa
2004-05-26 21:22:56 UTC
Post by bd4u
Post by Eric Richardson
Post by bd4u
[...]
=====================
Hosea 6:6 - For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God
more than burnt offerings.

Matthew 9:13 - But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and
not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to
repentance.

Matthew 12:7 - But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and
not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.
=====================

You really should READ the Bible before you go out there in the wilderness to
TALK about it. Read to achieve, because a mind is a terrible thing!
bd4u
bd4u
2004-05-26 22:06:28 UTC
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by bd4u
Post by Eric Richardson
[...]
SHOW ME!!! Where those verses are even remotely similar to what MOONIE
DR ERIC RICHARDSON quoted above???
Post by Frankie Fatwa
You really should READ the Bible before you go out there in the wilderness to
TALK about it. Read to achieve, because a mind is a terrible thing!
You should really read who you are agreeing with before spouting such
Junk?!?

Moon takes advantage of peoples ignorance of the Bible
An YOU be fallling for it too!!! What does that make YOU?!?

WE is on the ISLAMIC channel, so what have you to say
NOW, clueless?

bd4u
Frankie Fatwa
2004-05-26 22:29:10 UTC
Post by bd4u
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by bd4u
Post by Eric Richardson
[...]
IF EWE CAIN'T SEE IT FROM THE PLAIN TEXT, THEN NO MAN, NOT EVEN I CAN HELP EWE
UNDERSTAND!!
Post by bd4u
Post by Frankie Fatwa
You really should READ the Bible before you go out there in the wilderness to
TALK about it. Read to achieve, because a mind is a terrible thing!
You should really read who you are agreeing with before spouting such
Junk?!?
DUNKOPF! I HAVE read the Bible. Apparently, ewe haven't! There is a difference
between agreeing with a moonie, and confirming what an anonymous poster said
about the sayings of Jesus is true in this one instance. Learn the difference.
OH WAIT! WHO AM I KIDDING? EWE HAVE SHOWN ALREADY THAT EWE ARE UNABLE TO
UNDERSTAND AN IDEA IN CONTEXT!! N'mind
Post by bd4u
Moon takes advantage of peoples ignorance of the Bible
An YOU be fallling for it too!!! What does that make YOU?!?
I AM NOT BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY A MOONIE!! EWE ARE LYING!!
Post by bd4u
WE is on the ISLAMIC channel, so what have you to say
NOW, clueless?
I SAY, GET A CLU, BD4U!! READ TO ACHIEVE BECAUSE THOSE WHO CANNOT READ...IZ
IGNANT!
beedeebeedee4u
bd4u
2004-05-26 22:35:45 UTC
Post by bd4u
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by Eric Richardson
"Go away until you understand, what I want from you is mercy and
understanding of the spirit of the law, not strict adherence to the
letter."
=====================
Hosea 6:6 - For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God
more than burnt offerings.
Matthew 9:13 - But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and
not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to
repentance.
Matthew 12:7 - But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and
not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.
=====================
beedeebeedee4u
Heheheh, you iz lost and hopeless dude..

Ya'll out there reading this crap can decide for yourselves.
Who is clueless and who isn't. I feel rest assured at your
own reading comprehension. Altho there are similarities there
are also critical errors too! The *integrity* of the *word* is
important. Ya'll of Islam know that, better than any westerner
due 2.

bd4u
Eric Richardson
bd4u
bd4u
2004-05-27 04:09:22 UTC
Post by Eric Richardson
Bruce demonstrates once again how to win friends and influence people.
And YOU once again, demonstrate how thick in the head, *moonies*
ARE!!!

People can judge for themselves, what is the truth, and what is NOT
the truth.. ..they don't need you *lording* over them, the way MOON
does YOU!!!

bd4u
Post by Eric Richardson
Post by bd4u
bd4u
bd4u
2004-05-26 20:35:50 UTC
Post by Eric Richardson
Post by bd4u
There are simply too many accounts of Moon
breaking the Law of Moses. Even Jesus said,
he did not come to change the LAW (Torah)
ONE iota.
So see Moon couldn't be any Messiah, to either
the Jews or the Christians cause he offends them
both in his false doctrines. false in the sense, they
don't match up with those that Moon claims to.
They don't work, so they are false, which makes
Moon a false prophet.
1+1=2
It all adds up pure and simple..
bd4u
"Go away until you understand, what I want from you is mercy and
understanding of the spirit of the law, not strict adherence to the
letter."
I believe this was Jesus' answer to the critics that said he was
breaking Mosaic Law.
"Go away until you understand" was not found in the new testament.

www.bible.com
Frankie Fatwa
2004-05-26 21:26:06 UTC
Post by bd4u

http://www.biblegateway.com

Get a clu, bd4u
bd4u
2004-05-26 22:25:15 UTC
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by bd4u
Post by Eric Richardson
Post by bd4u
[...]
I due, all the time dude, know how about u 2

bd4u
Comicboards
2004-05-27 20:05:43 UTC
ouch!
--
Discuss Politics, Race Relations, Gay Rights and Marvel or DC characters.
http://www.comicboards.org
breaking Mosaic Law.
Frankie Fatwa
2004-05-26 17:58:14 UTC
On Mon, 24 May 2004 04:05:29 -0400, bd4u <***@ntelos.net> blurted:

Sun Myung Moon CAN'T be the Messiah

It goes without saying.
Post by bd4u
There are simply too many accounts of Moon
breaking the Law of Moses. Even Jesus said,
he did not come to change the LAW (Torah)
ONE iota.
So see Moon couldn't be any Messiah, to either
the Jews or the Christians cause he offends them
both in his false doctrines. false in the sense, they
don't match up with those that Moon claims to.
They don't work, so they are false, which makes
Moon a false prophet.
Is he a false prophet or a false teacher?
bd4u
bd4u
2004-05-26 21:18:31 UTC
Post by bd4u
There are simply too many accounts of Moon
breaking the Law of Moses. Even Jesus said,
he did not come to change the LAW (Torah)
ONE iota.
So see Moon couldn't be any Messiah, to either
the Jews or the Christians cause he offends them
both in his false doctrines. false in the sense, they
don't match up with those that Moon claims to.
They don't work, so they are false, which makes
Moon a false prophet.
Is he a false prophet or a false teacher?
Good question, what is the difference?
Or in otherwords how would you distinguish it?
bd4u
Frankie Fatwa
2004-05-26 22:35:03 UTC
Post by bd4u
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by bd4u
So see Moon couldn't be any Messiah, to either
the Jews or the Christians cause he offends them
both in his false doctrines. false in the sense, they
don't match up with those that Moon claims to.
They don't work, so they are false, which makes
Moon a false prophet.
Is he a false prophet or a false teacher?
Good question, what is the difference?
Or in otherwords how would you distinguish it?
Are ewe THAT ignorant? Must I spell everything out 4u? If the thing a prophet
says does not come to pass, then that man is a false prophet. If the man does
not make prophecies, but teaches things contrary to sound doctrine, then that
man is a false teacher. Comprende?

=============================
Deuteronomy 18:20 - But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my
name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name
of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
Deuteronomy 18:21 - And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word
which the LORD hath not spoken?
Deuteronomy 18:22 - When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the
thing follow not, nor come to pass, that {is} the thing which the LORD hath not
spoken, {but} the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be
afraid of him.
=============================
bd4u
2004-05-28 13:15:43 UTC
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by bd4u
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by bd4u
So see Moon couldn't be any Messiah, to either
the Jews or the Christians cause he offends them
both in his false doctrines. false in the sense, they
don't match up with those that Moon claims to.
They don't work, so they are false, which makes
Moon a false prophet.
Is he a false prophet or a false teacher?
Good question, what is the difference?
Or in otherwords how would you distinguish it?
Are ewe THAT ignorant?
Ignorance is as a thirsty man asking for a drop to drink.
Would you deny a man water to quench his thirst with?
Apparently NOT, but you wanna poke fun at him cause he
asks you for water in the first place. Not very neighborly
of you to say the least.
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Must I spell everything out 4u? If the thing a prophet
says does not come to pass, then that man is a false prophet. If the man does
not make prophecies, but teaches things contrary to sound doctrine, then that
man is a false teacher. Comprende?
In that case, MOON is both a false teacher, and a false prophet,
cause what MOON has prophesied of, has NOT come to pass.
The world does not recognize him as the Messiah, people who have
opposed his *religion* have NOT gone and destroyed themselves.
Altho MOON's organization sure tries to. Neither has the Kingdom of
Heaven nor the Lasting PEACE come that he said he would bring..

..since ONLY the TRUE Messiah can do that. I would obviosuly
think MOON false.. ..cause nothing he said has come to pass..

Jesus on the otherhand fullfilled everything he said..
Post by Frankie Fatwa
=============================
Deuteronomy 18:20 - But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my
name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name
of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
Deuteronomy 18:21 - And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word
which the LORD hath not spoken?
Deuteronomy 18:22 - When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the
thing follow not, nor come to pass, that {is} the thing which the LORD hath not
spoken, {but} the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be
afraid of him.
=============================
Thanks for sharing the verses..

bd4u
Eric Richardson
2004-05-27 04:07:38 UTC
Neither, Rev. Moon is falsely accused.
bd4u
2004-05-27 04:05:52 UTC
Post by Eric Richardson
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Is he a false prophet or a false teacher?
Neither, Rev. Moon is falsely accused.
Falsely accused of what ERIC? What HE himself has said?

bd4u
Eric Richardson
2004-05-27 14:05:13 UTC
Post by bd4u
Post by Eric Richardson
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Is he a false prophet or a false teacher?
Neither, Rev. Moon is falsely accused.
Falsely accused of what ERIC? What HE himself has said?
The only thing false is your sources for these supposed Rev. Moon
quotes.
Post by bd4u
"God is now throwing Christianity away and is now establishing a new
religion, and this new religion is the Unification Church... With the
fullness of time, God has sent his messenger to resolve the
fundamental
questions of life and the universe. His name is Sun Myung Moon."--Sun
Myung Moon in Divine Principle.
This is not said in Divine Principle.

Are you really going to argue Bruce, after all your other arguments,
that God is not dissatisfied with Christianity? To a muslim?

Hahahah, you really are a funny guy.

I note that the rest of the quotes are from 1972-74, when the UC is
just getting going in America, and the contemperaneous translators of
the speeches are least experienced. Even then, you cherry pick three
or four sentences out of hundreds of pages of speeches during that 3
year period. And then just pretend like there is no merit to any of
them.
bd4u
bd4u
2004-05-27 15:45:12 UTC
Post by Eric Richardson
Post by bd4u
Post by bd4u
"God is now throwing Christianity away and is now establishing a new
religion, and this new religion is the Unification Church... With the
fullness of time, God has sent his messenger to resolve the
fundamental
questions of life and the universe. His name is Sun Myung Moon."--Sun
Myung Moon in Divine Principle.
This is not said in Divine Principle.
Are you really going to argue Bruce, after all your other arguments,
that God is not dissatisfied with Christianity? To a muslim?
Hahahah, you really are a funny guy.
Just like a *moonie* to play divide and conquer between Christianity,
and Islam.

Here's some more info on MOON for ya'll..

http://www.rickross.com/reference/unif/unif112.html

Notice the MOON & BUSH connection in it all..

Of course *moonies* will vote FOR BUSH, just like
MOON wants of them ALL.. ..*moonies* be carrying
on the *last crusade* right along with BUSH, and be
purging the world.. ..of what?

Actions speak louder than words. MOON preaches
religious tolerance, just like this *moonie* does..
..with the Iron Fist of BUSH involved.

To the *reliigious right* MOON calls forth an
army to defeat one and all..

This man, they call MOON who claims to be
King of the World.. ..and the US as well..

Please note, what *moonie* Eric Richardson
says elsewhere, about his Masters policies..

=======>
Post by Eric Richardson
Moon's stated ambitions include the
establishment of a one-world government run
as an automatic theocracy by Moon and his
leaders.
*Eric* An automatic theocracy means that everyone is already
connected to God. They wouldn't need leaders.
Post by Eric Richardson
Moon has repeatedly said that America (and
democracy) is Satanic.
*Eric* He has also repeatedly lauded America as a country founded by
God for great purpose. BTW, you do realize that America is not a
democracy?
Post by Eric Richardson
His vision of the Kingdom of Heaven on
Earth includes the absorption of all the
world religions into Unificationism as well
as the abolishment of all languages except
Korean.
*Eric* Actually, his vision of the Kingdom of Heaven is the
disappearance of all religions. He has never called for the abolition
of all languages, he has said that in the future, everyone will want
to learn Korean.
Post by Eric Richardson
Members do a ritual pledge service every
Sunday morning, bowing before an altar with
Moons picture on it and promising to fight
for the Fatherland (Korea).
*Eric* Bowing in the Orient is a simple gesture of respect. That is
true in many other cultures as well.

=========>

See how he panders to one set of beliefs, and then tell's
ya'll something else? Divide and conquer, along religious
lines to take your religion from you, and prop MOON
up as the Theocratic *christian* Father (pope/don)
of the world!!! Where have ya'll heard that one before?

Here's a picture of MOON being crowned as Messiah.
Please note the concerned expressions on the faces
of those being duped by it all..

"what is going on"?

bd4u
Eric Richardson
2004-05-27 22:46:45 UTC
All I did was point out the hypocrisy of you, after all your years of
ranting about how no one understands Jesus, especially the Christians
and you are the one who really understands, yada, yada, and then
saying that you didn't really need Jesus because the Torah has
everything you need, yada, yada, yada, then posting this quote shows
that you really have no conviction except a desire to propagandize
against Rev. Moon.

I asked you a question: Is God satisfied with the course, progress and
activities of the Christian churches? It's a yes or no. Bet you don't
answer.

If you do and are honest then the next question is appropriate: in the
nature of prophecy, wouldn't you say it is accurate, that if God is
unhappy with the Christian religion, and it does not fulfill its
purpose that God will move on to create a foundation with people that
do and the others will be left behind?
Post by bd4u
Post by Eric Richardson
Post by bd4u
Post by bd4u
"God is now throwing Christianity away and is now establishing a new
religion, and this new religion is the Unification Church... With the
fullness of time, God has sent his messenger to resolve the
fundamental
questions of life and the universe. His name is Sun Myung Moon."--Sun
Myung Moon in Divine Principle.
This is not said in Divine Principle.
Are you really going to argue Bruce, after all your other arguments,
that God is not dissatisfied with Christianity? To a muslim?
Hahahah, you really are a funny guy.
Just like a *moonie* to play divide and conquer between Christianity,
and Islam.
As though you weren't playing divide the Unificationists from everyone
else?

And I wasn't dividing the Muslims from anyone just noting your
stupidity acting like Rev. Moon was being outlandish to say that
Christianity was not fulfilling its role and responsibility to a
Muslim. I doubt that most Muslims would find that to be an unusual
statement.
Post by Eric Richardson
Members do a ritual pledge service every
Sunday morning, bowing before an altar with
Moons picture on it and promising to fight
for the Fatherland (Korea).
*Eric* Bowing in the Orient is a simple gesture of respect. That is
true in many other cultures as well.
=========>
See how he panders to one set of beliefs, and then tell's
ya'll something else? Divide and conquer, along religious
lines to take your religion from you, and prop MOON
up as the Theocratic *christian* Father (pope/don)
of the world!!! Where have ya'll heard that one before?
I have been consistent in my statements.
Post by bd4u
Here's a picture of MOON being crowned as Messiah.
Please note the concerned expressions on the faces
of those being duped by it all..
You sure are a good mind reader. NOT.

I know many of those men, they have been working with Unificationists
for years, they know what they are doing, and they look like they are
pretty happy with what is going on there to me. They have gone through
alot worse persecution then you are capable of mustering. There is not
a dupe among them.
Post by bd4u
http://www.tparents.org/UNews/Unws0404/TP-040323-fam.jpg
"what is going on"?
bd4u
bd4u
2004-05-27 23:44:41 UTC
Post by Eric Richardson
All I did was point out the hypocrisy of you,
OHH, is THAT what you were doing, instead of telling the truth?
Post by Eric Richardson
after all your years of
ranting about how no one understands Jesus, especially the Christians
and you are the one who really understands,
Even the Muslims understand Jesus better than most *christians*
so that isn't really saying much.
Post by Eric Richardson
yada, yada, and then
saying that you didn't really need Jesus because the Torah has
everything you need,
Torah (LAW) Yep, Jesus Lived and Died the LAW, he NEVER
stepped outside of it. Unlike your sun Myung Moon has done.
The Torah (LAW) was what guided Jesus to his conclusions
in life. I want to make the LAW my highest priority too!
Post by Eric Richardson
yada, yada, yada, then posting this quote shows
that you really have no conviction except a desire to propagandize
against Rev. Moon.
NOPE, i just wanna reveal the TRUTH. The TRUTH is MOON is a false
MESSIAH trying to deceive the world!!! I don't want ANYbody deceived
like you are, to serve MOON for eternity in HELL.
Post by Eric Richardson
I asked you a question: Is God satisfied with the course, progress and
activities of the Christian churches? It's a yes or no. Bet you don't
answer.
I answered it alright, you just didn't like the answer. I showed what
you were attempting to do with it, which is to fool people with it.
YOu yourself just admitted that i don't agree with the *christian*
churches. So why ask the question except to manipulate the
answer?
Post by Eric Richardson
If you do and are honest then the next question is appropriate: in the
nature of prophecy, wouldn't you say it is accurate, that if God is
unhappy with the Christian religion, and it does not fulfill its
purpose that God will move on to create a foundation with people that
do and the others will be left behind?
That's GOD's job, you are trying to play GOD, by such a suggestion.
Of course that is not a NEW concept in any Polytheism like Moonism.
Where man becomes like GOD, and try's to *control* his environement.
Post by Eric Richardson
Post by bd4u
Post by Eric Richardson
Post by bd4u
Post by bd4u
"God is now throwing Christianity away and is now establishing a new
religion, and this new religion is the Unification Church... With the
fullness of time, God has sent his messenger to resolve the
fundamental
questions of life and the universe. His name is Sun Myung Moon."--Sun
Myung Moon in Divine Principle.
This is not said in Divine Principle.
Are you really going to argue Bruce, after all your other arguments,
that God is not dissatisfied with Christianity? To a muslim?
Hahahah, you really are a funny guy.
Just like a *moonie* to play divide and conquer between Christianity,
and Islam.
As though you weren't playing divide the Unificationists from everyone
else?
NO, ya'll do that well enough yourself. i was just pointing it out..
Post by Eric Richardson
And I wasn't dividing the Muslims from anyone just noting your
stupidity acting like Rev. Moon was being outlandish to say that
Christianity was not fulfilling its role and responsibility to a
Muslim. I doubt that most Muslims would find that to be an unusual
statement.
"Are you really going to argue Bruce, after all your other arguments,
that God is not dissatisfied with Christianity? To a muslim?

Hahahah, you really are a funny guy."

So you didn't say the above, and laugh about the difference of opinion
in order to prove how RIGHT you were. Come NOW you just said above
that you said as much to prove my "hypocrisy', or in otherwords to
prove me wrong!!! So YOU were trying to play *divide and conquer*
all along, assuming (incorrectly i might add) that my *christian*
upbringing meant i sided with them, when you know i don't..

I have nothing against religion per sey, but i do disagree
with alot of the false premise for it. In which case i place the
LAW of Moses above everything else. As ANY child of Abraham
would, should, could..
Post by Eric Richardson
Members do a ritual pledge service every
Sunday morning, bowing before an altar with
Moons picture on it and promising to fight
for the Fatherland (Korea).
*Eric* Bowing in the Orient is a simple gesture of respect. That is
true in many other cultures as well.
=========>
See how he panders to one set of beliefs, and then tell's
ya'll something else? Divide and conquer, along religious
lines to take your religion from you, and prop MOON
up as the Theocratic *christian* Father (pope/don)
of the world!!! Where have ya'll heard that one before?
I have been consistent in my statements.
I think people can determine that for themselves.
They don't need you telling them which way to think on it.
Post by Eric Richardson
Post by bd4u
Here's a picture of MOON being crowned as Messiah.
Please note the concerned expressions on the faces
of those being duped by it all..
You sure are a good mind reader. NOT.
I know many of those men, they have been working with Unificationists
for years, they know what they are doing, and they look like they are
pretty happy with what is going on there to me. They have gone through
alot worse persecution then you are capable of mustering. There is not
a dupe among them.
Hehh, they say a picture is worth a thousand words. This picture is
worth at least that much. It tells your lies for what they are..
Post by Eric Richardson
Post by bd4u
http://www.tparents.org/UNews/Unws0404/TP-040323-fam.jpg
"what is going on"?
bd4u
MOON's *religion* is just another *christian* hypocrisy, that's
all it is really, same as the Roman Catholic Church of 1500
years ago, when they tried to conquer the world, by the sword.
Bush has the sword, and Moon has the hearts and minds of the
people that are involved. And because of it, *moonies* will
support Bush for another four years as strong arm to MOON's
plans for world domination in the end of it all. I couldn't help but
notice that you didn't deny MOON's intentions to rule the world,
even tho you denied most everything else.

Hehh, go figure..

bd4u
Frankie Fatwa
2004-05-28 00:02:32 UTC
Post by bd4u
Post by Eric Richardson
after all your years of
ranting about how no one understands Jesus, especially the Christians
and you are the one who really understands,
Even the Muslims understand Jesus better than most *christians*
Lie.
Post by Eric Richardson
yada, yada, and then
saying that you didn't really need Jesus because the Torah has
everything you need,
Torah (LAW) Yep, Jesus Lived and Died the LAW, he NEVER
stepped outside of it. Unlike your sun Myung Moon has done.
The Torah (LAW) was what guided Jesus to his conclusions
in life. I want to make the LAW my highest priority too!
And it still won't get you eternal life.
Post by bd4u
Post by Eric Richardson
yada, yada, yada, then posting this quote shows
that you really have no conviction except a desire to propagandize
against Rev. Moon.
NOPE, i just wanna reveal the TRUTH. The TRUTH is MOON is a false
MESSIAH trying to deceive the world!!! I don't want ANYbody deceived
like you are, to serve MOON for eternity in HELL.
moon the false teacher and moja the false prophet are two fruits of the same
dead tree. Both of them are about 50 cent short of a dollar.
bd4u
2004-05-28 00:13:41 UTC
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by Eric Richardson
yada, yada, and then
saying that you didn't really need Jesus because the Torah has
everything you need,
Torah (LAW) Yep, Jesus Lived and Died the LAW, he NEVER
stepped outside of it. Unlike your sun Myung Moon has done.
The Torah (LAW) was what guided Jesus to his conclusions
in life. I want to make the LAW my highest priority too!
And it still won't get you eternal life.
Heheheh, Fairy Tales used for *control* purposes.
To scare you into conversion and to keep you there.

ALL Jesus had was the Torah (LAW), his ascension
wasn't any *miracle* but rather because of the LAW that
he followed.

If it was good enough for Jesus, it's good enough
for me, without ALL the distractions..

Some people will believe anything, even when proven
the opposit. there is NO proof of the *miricale of salvation*.
Jesus didn't offer it.. ..God did through the Torah (LAW of Moses).

Luke 19:9 - And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to
this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.

John 4:22 - Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for
salvation is of the Jews.
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by bd4u
Post by Eric Richardson
yada, yada, yada, then posting this quote shows
that you really have no conviction except a desire to propagandize
against Rev. Moon.
NOPE, i just wanna reveal the TRUTH. The TRUTH is MOON is a false
MESSIAH trying to deceive the world!!! I don't want ANYbody deceived
like you are, to serve MOON for eternity in HELL.
moon the false teacher and moja the false prophet are two fruits of the same
dead tree. Both of them are about 50 cent short of a dollar.
Your opinion of course, proven wrong several times already..
aybe you should devote more time to study of th *scriptures*.

bd4u
Frankie Fatwa
2004-05-28 03:19:03 UTC
Post by bd4u
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by Eric Richardson
yada, yada, and then
saying that you didn't really need Jesus because the Torah has
everything you need,
Torah (LAW) Yep, Jesus Lived and Died the LAW, he NEVER
stepped outside of it. Unlike your sun Myung Moon has done.
The Torah (LAW) was what guided Jesus to his conclusions
in life. I want to make the LAW my highest priority too!
And it still won't get you eternal life.
Heheheh, Fairy Tales used for *control* purposes.
To scare you into conversion and to keep you there.
No, it's the truth. "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but
according to His mercy He saved us." comes to mind. Look it up.

If you need some more verse, HOLLA!
Post by bd4u
ALL Jesus had was the Torah (LAW), his ascension
wasn't any *miracle* but rather because of the LAW that
he followed.
If it was good enough for Jesus, it's good enough
for me, without ALL the distractions..
Jesus was good enough to fulfill the Law. You're not. Let me ask you a couple
of things...Are you perfect? How was Father Abraham saved? How was Noah saved?
Job? Isaac? Rebecca? Jacob? Adam?
Post by bd4u
Some people will believe anything, even when proven
the opposit. there is NO proof of the *miricale of salvation*.
Jesus didn't offer it.. ..God did through the Torah (LAW of Moses).
Luke 19:9 - And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to
this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.
John 4:22 - Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for
salvation is of the Jews.
Acts 13:47 - For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a
light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of
the earth.

Romans 3:29 - Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles?
Post by bd4u
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by bd4u
Post by Eric Richardson
yada, yada, yada, then posting this quote shows
that you really have no conviction except a desire to propagandize
against Rev. Moon.
NOPE, i just wanna reveal the TRUTH. The TRUTH is MOON is a false
MESSIAH trying to deceive the world!!! I don't want ANYbody deceived
like you are, to serve MOON for eternity in HELL.
moon the false teacher and moja the false prophet are two fruits of the same
dead tree. Both of them are about 50 cent short of a dollar.
Your opinion of course, proven wrong several times already..
aybe you should devote more time to study of th *scriptures*.
hehe, maybe I should, but what I know right now is enough to debate you. :)
beedeebeedee4u
bd4u
2004-05-28 10:10:26 UTC
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by bd4u
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by Eric Richardson
yada, yada, and then
saying that you didn't really need Jesus because the Torah has
everything you need,
Torah (LAW) Yep, Jesus Lived and Died the LAW, he NEVER
stepped outside of it. Unlike your sun Myung Moon has done.
The Torah (LAW) was what guided Jesus to his conclusions
in life. I want to make the LAW my highest priority too!
And it still won't get you eternal life.
Heheheh, Fairy Tales used for *control* purposes.
To scare you into conversion and to keep you there.
No, it's the truth. "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but
according to His mercy He saved us." comes to mind. Look it up.
You can believe what you want, but it doesn't make it true.
Post by Frankie Fatwa
If you need some more verse, HOLLA!
NO thanks, i knew where you were driving to with your first three
verses to begin with. Thanks anyway, i'll let ya know if i want
biblical proof of your assertions. Right now i don't.
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by bd4u
ALL Jesus had was the Torah (LAW), his ascension
wasn't any *miracle* but rather because of the LAW that
he followed.
If it was good enough for Jesus, it's good enough
for me, without ALL the distractions..
Jesus was good enough to fulfill the Law.
Matthew 19:17 - And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there
is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life,
keep the commandments. (LAW of moses)
Post by Frankie Fatwa
You're not. Let me ask you a couple
of things...Are you perfect? How was Father Abraham saved? How was Noah saved?
Job? Isaac? Rebecca? Jacob? Adam?
They were ALL saved by the LAW, if they were not saved it was because
they didn't have, or didn't live according to the LAW, or in
otherwords they didn't satisfactorily fullfill it.
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by bd4u
Some people will believe anything, even when proven
the opposit. there is NO proof of the *miricale of salvation*.
Jesus didn't offer it.. ..God did through the Torah (LAW of Moses).
Luke 19:9 - And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to
this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.
John 4:22 - Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for
salvation is of the Jews.
Acts 13:47 - For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a
light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of
the earth.
Romans 3:29 - Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles?
Yeah, i figured you would dig up the dementia of Paul.

Below are ALL New Testament verses about salvation.

Now please note, they come in two flavors. Pauls, and the
*word* of Jesus. Please tell me which of the two you would
believe above the other?

=======>

Luke 1:69 - And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the
house of his servant David;

Luke 1:77 - To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the
remission of their sins,

Luke 2:30 - For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,

Luke 3:6 - And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

Luke 19:9 - And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to
this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.

John 4:22 - Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for
salvation is of the Jews.

Acts 4:12 - Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is
none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be
saved.

Acts 13:26 - Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and
whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation
sent.

Acts 13:47 - For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set
thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for
salvation unto the ends of the earth.

Acts 16:17 - The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These
men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way
of salvation.

=======>
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by bd4u
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by bd4u
Post by Eric Richardson
yada, yada, yada, then posting this quote shows
that you really have no conviction except a desire to propagandize
against Rev. Moon.
NOPE, i just wanna reveal the TRUTH. The TRUTH is MOON is a false
MESSIAH trying to deceive the world!!! I don't want ANYbody deceived
like you are, to serve MOON for eternity in HELL.
moon the false teacher and moja the false prophet are two fruits of the same
dead tree. Both of them are about 50 cent short of a dollar.
Your opinion of course, proven wrong several times already..
aybe you should devote more time to study of th *scriptures*.
hehe, maybe I should, but what I know right now is enough to debate you. :)
Well go ahead, i'm awaiting your foolishness, i'll be all to happy to
assist you in recovering from it. If that is you are not beyond my
abilities already to cure your sick mind of what lies within it.

bd4u
bd4u
2004-05-28 18:44:39 UTC
HEY ALL, just wanted to lay this heavy trip on ya cause
i love ya'll so much. I know it's kind of hard to read, but below
are the conclusions of my lifes travels.

Check this out, i was led to the *scripture* by the Spirit of God.
(Holy Ghost or whatever) From the scripture, i was Led to Jesus,
from Jesus guess where i was led to next? The books of LAW, the
(TORAH) the seed of all other Abrahamic religions. It's intense stuff,
but it's all right in *scriptures* Here's another tidbit for ya, i cut
it from another posting of mine elsewhere..

=========>

Jesus realized the extreme sacrifice he was going to have to make
for mankind for both your sake, and for mine. That's why he cried out
cause it wasn't the will of Jesus for him to have to die, But God's
will be done. That's all that mattered to Jesus, his death was
an offering of love to God, FOR mankind. Jesus knew that ALL things
had to go by the LAW, Jesus was simply fullfilling the LAW, cause he
knew without it we were all doomed to a life of crime. That's why he
surrendered *peacefully*, so as to NOT break the LAW, but rather
to UPHOLD it to the very letter of it. the people found him guilty,
by the LAW, the same LAW he lived by he died by as well.
Jewish LAW, the LAW of Moses, which he trusted and believed in
and saw him safely to his fathers side.

===========>

It seems from my travels, i've ended right back where i started.
Or in otherwords come full circle in my life of faith in GO(o)D.

Imagine if i had started where i was supposed to in life with the
LAW of moses (Torah) to begin with. If i did that, i would probably
be Jesus.

Exodus 3:14 - And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said,
Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me
unto you.

Priase be to God I AM
Post by bd4u
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by bd4u
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by bd4u
bd4u
Frankie Fatwa
2004-05-29 23:29:51 UTC
Post by bd4u
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by bd4u
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by Eric Richardson
yada, yada, and then
saying that you didn't really need Jesus because the Torah has
everything you need,
Torah (LAW) Yep, Jesus Lived and Died the LAW, he NEVER
stepped outside of it. Unlike your sun Myung Moon has done.
The Torah (LAW) was what guided Jesus to his conclusions
in life. I want to make the LAW my highest priority too!
And it still won't get you eternal life.
Heheheh, Fairy Tales used for *control* purposes.
To scare you into conversion and to keep you there.
No, it's the truth. "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but
according to His mercy He saved us." comes to mind. Look it up.
You can believe what you want, but it doesn't make it true.
Yes I can, and I endeavor to believe only the truth, not partial truths which
is what you are espousing.
Post by bd4u
Post by Frankie Fatwa
If you need some more verse, HOLLA!
NO thanks, i knew where you were driving to with your first three
verses to begin with. Thanks anyway, i'll let ya know if i want
biblical proof of your assertions. Right now i don't.
Ignorance is bliss.
Post by bd4u
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by bd4u
ALL Jesus had was the Torah (LAW), his ascension
wasn't any *miracle* but rather because of the LAW that
he followed.
If it was good enough for Jesus, it's good enough
for me, without ALL the distractions..
Jesus was good enough to fulfill the Law.
Matthew 19:17 - And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there
is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life,
keep the commandments. (LAW of moses)
Matthew 19:21 - Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that
thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and
come and follow me.

You don't have to be good to go to Heaven, you have to be PERFECT. You're not
perfect.
Post by bd4u
Post by Frankie Fatwa
You're not. Let me ask you a couple
of things...Are you perfect? How was Father Abraham saved? How was Noah saved?
Job? Isaac? Rebecca? Jacob? Adam?
They were ALL saved by the LAW, if they were not saved it was because
they didn't have, or didn't live according to the LAW, or in
otherwords they didn't satisfactorily fullfill it.
How can they all be saved by the Law, when the Law had not been given yet?
Post by bd4u
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by bd4u
Some people will believe anything, even when proven
the opposit. there is NO proof of the *miricale of salvation*.
Jesus didn't offer it.. ..God did through the Torah (LAW of Moses).
Luke 19:9 - And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to
this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.
John 4:22 - Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for
salvation is of the Jews.
Acts 13:47 - For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a
light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of
the earth.
Romans 3:29 - Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles?
Yeah, i figured you would dig up the dementia of Paul.
What makes you say that the writings of the Apostle Paul are 'dementia'?
Post by bd4u
Below are ALL New Testament verses about salvation.
You can quote the whole Bible if you want, but it takes wisdom and discernment
to "rightly divide the word of truth". Now either you're ignorant of hat the
Bible says about how a man is saved, or you know what it says and reject it
and/or you take verses out of context to fit your argument. IOW, mishandling
the Scriptures for your own agenda.
Post by bd4u
Now please note, they come in two flavors. Pauls, and the
*word* of Jesus. Please tell me which of the two you would
believe above the other?
Fortunately, no one has to make that choice. The two are in agreement. After
all, Jesus chose Paul to be His apostle to the Gentiles.
Post by bd4u
=======>
Luke 1:69 - And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the
house of his servant David;
Luke 1:77 - To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the
remission of their sins,
Luke 2:30 - For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,
Luke 3:6 - And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.
Luke 19:9 - And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to
this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.
John 4:22 - Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for
salvation is of the Jews.
Acts 4:12 - Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is
none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be
saved.
^^
According to that verse, is salvation in the Name of Jesus or in the obeying
the Law? Surly it can't be both right?
Post by bd4u
Acts 13:26 - Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and
whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation
sent.
Acts 13:47 - For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set
thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for
salvation unto the ends of the earth.
Acts 16:17 - The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These
men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way
of salvation.
=======>
You lied. That's not all the verses in the New Testament which contain the word
salvation.

Here are some more...

=====================
Romans 1:16 - For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power
of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also
to the Greek.

Romans 10:10 - For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with
the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Romans 11:11 - I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God
forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for
to provoke them to jealousy.

Romans 13:11 - And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake
out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

2 Corinthians 1:6 - And whether we be afflicted, it is for your consolation and
salvation, which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we
also suffer: or whether we be comforted, it is for your consolation and
salvation.

2 Corinthians 6:2 - (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in
the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time;
behold, now is the day of salvation.)

2 Corinthians 7:10 - For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be
repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

Ephesians 1:13 - In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of
truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye
were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 6:17 - And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit,
which is the word of God:

Philippians1:19 - For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your
prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,

Philippians1:28 - And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to
them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.

Philippians2:12 - Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my
presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation
with fear and trembling.

1 Thessalonians 5:8 - But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the
breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 - For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain
salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

2 Thessalonians 2:13 - But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you,
brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to
salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

2 Timothy 2:10 - Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they
may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

2 Timothy 3:15 - And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures,
which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in
Christ Jesus.

Titus 2:11 - For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all
men,

Hebrews 1:14 - Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for
them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Hebrews 2:3 - How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at
the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them
that heard him;

Hebrews 2:10 - For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all
things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their
salvation perfect through sufferings.

Hebrews 5:9 - And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation
unto all them that obey him;

Hebrews 6:9 - But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things
that accompany salvation, though we thus speak.

Hebrews 9:28 - So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto
them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto
salvation.

1 Peter 1:5 - Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation
ready to be revealed in the last time.

1 Peter 1:9 - Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your
souls.

1 Peter 1:10 - Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched
diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

2 Peter 3:15 - And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation;
even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him
hath written unto you;

Jude 1:3 - Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common
salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye
should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the
saints.

Revelation 12:10 - And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come
salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his
Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before
our God day and night.
=========================

Obviously you left out quite a bit. That's very dishonest, especially for
someone claiming to adhere to the truth.

And what do all those verses you left out agree to? Salvation is by faith and
not by your works. If salvation is dependent on your works, then you're gonna
fry.
Post by bd4u
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by bd4u
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Post by bd4u
Post by Eric Richardson
yada, yada, yada, then posting this quote shows
that you really have no conviction except a desire to propagandize
against Rev. Moon.
NOPE, i just wanna reveal the TRUTH. The TRUTH is MOON is a false
MESSIAH trying to deceive the world!!! I don't want ANYbody deceived
like you are, to serve MOON for eternity in HELL.
moon the false teacher and moja the false prophet are two fruits of the same
dead tree. Both of them are about 50 cent short of a dollar.
Your opinion of course, proven wrong several times already..
aybe you should devote more time to study of th *scriptures*.
hehe, maybe I should, but what I know right now is enough to debate you. :)
Well go ahead, i'm awaiting your foolishness, i'll be all to happy to
assist you in recovering from it. If that is you are not beyond my
abilities already to cure your sick mind of what lies within it.
"Physician, heal thyself" ;)
beedeebeedee4u
bd4u
2004-05-30 14:19:00 UTC
Your ignorance is sublime. You have been indoctrinated too many times.
I'm outa here, i can't help you, go help yourself..

Best of luck, you will be needing it.

bd4u
Frankie Fatwa
2004-05-30 14:47:37 UTC
Post by bd4u
Your ignorance is sublime. You have been indoctrinated too many times.
I'm outa here, i can't help you, go help yourself..
Ahhhhhh, the thrill of victory. That's my second in a week! <back pat>
Post by bd4u
Best of luck, you will be needing it.
Oh? The Bible doesn't teach that. Your posts tell me you don't *really* care
what the Bible teaches though. SoSad4U
beedee4u and a r2d2 2 u2!
Frankie Fatwa

beedeebeedee4u
Tilman Hausherr
2004-05-27 21:03:51 UTC
Post by Eric Richardson
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Is he a false prophet or a false teacher?
Neither, Rev. Moon is falsely accused.
Sounds like the "Rev." is a perpetual victim :)
--
Tilman Hausherr ** Inventor of the "Driving Principle" **
***@berlin.snafu.de http://www.snafu.de/~tilman/faq-you/moonies.txt

"I do not know about outside world"
(wife of Washington Times president to a reporter)
Eric
2004-05-29 00:45:23 UTC
Post by Tilman Hausherr
Post by Eric Richardson
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Is he a false prophet or a false teacher?
Neither, Rev. Moon is falsely accused.
Sounds like the "Rev." is a perpetual victim :)
Nah, Tilman. False accusations against holy people are just to be
expected.
bd4u
2004-05-29 01:04:14 UTC
Post by Eric
Post by Tilman Hausherr
Post by Eric Richardson
Post by Frankie Fatwa
Is he a false prophet or a false teacher?
Neither, Rev. Moon is falsely accused.
Sounds like the "Rev." is a perpetual victim :)
Nah, Tilman. False accusations against holy people are just to be
expected.
LOL

"Holier than Thou" maybe..

Matthew 19:17 - And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there
is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life,
keep the commandments. (LAW of moses)

Man was created equal by GOD Almighty, what he does in life wieghs
him in the balance of the scales of justice.The LAW provides for one
as it does the other. Moon has broken the commandments on any
number of situations, it doesn't in any way make him better than
anybody else, simply for getting away with it, and still be able to
convince people he is the Messiah.

What it actually does is prove him quite capable of fooling people.
Consider yourself fooled..

bd4u