Many members and x-members seeking "Reunions"
b***@gmail.com
2012-09-28 01:39:24 UTC
Lisa:

You are a nice memory of my time in UC.....

Bill Sanders
Bruce Daniel
2012-09-30 17:54:59 UTC
I would recommend as others in this list have recommended that people get on
with their lives. There is no hope in dwelling on the past, the only hope
is in the future.

The Alpha's of the world took over rule of the Unification Church, just like
they take over everything else. Anything the Unification Church WAS, it is
no longer. ALL the suffering others went through in the Unification Church
was at the hands of Alpha's. It's not the Church, it's not even Moon, it's
all the Alpha wannabe's that saw how much power Moon had, and wanted it for
their own selfish purposes. Moon officially disbanded the Church many years
ago, the only thing left of it is a lifeless shell of discipline and
authoritative rule. Which some people like to be abused, and others just
want to abuse you. Hey, I guess if you are a sadist, or a masochist it
might be ok for you. Some people are that too..

..IMHO the Unification Church was and still is the best test of a persons love, but most of all their ability to forgive. If you haven't learned the lesson yet, maybe you need to try harder until you do!

Bruce Daniel
The Moonies Exposed - www.xmoonies.com
These are queries from the "Reunions" message-board. Can you answer any of
these search requests?
Thanks for your help, as this feature of xmoonies.com is non-partisan and
only there as an aid to restoring friendships and finding lost loved ones.
http://www.insidetheweb.com/mbs.cgi/mb527900
I think it is a great site, but move on with youe life members and ex's
Saturday, 21-Oct-00 03:48:09
It is a nice board, thank you!!! but is there anything more to your life and
all these other ex-people than going after moonies??? you have a problem
with your mother, well, I understand, why don'r you deal with this first!
See a shrink.
I would not call myself a member, becouse of the nature of the organization,
but I am defenitely not an ex. The things that are true are true reardless
of who did what, they will be true after you me,Rev, moon, his son and his
daughter-in-law are dead. What really surprizes me about all these
ex-people, they all seem to be stuck at one place. Move on with your lives!
You think you ot the freedom, you made the best decesions of your life, them
move on, for God's sake. Craig: I am waiting to see a part of your website
called "My life now", is it coming someday? are planning on any other
career?
Those who are members, what ever you do, do not get stuck, move on!!
nina
Click here to reply
----
find henry
Saturday, 21-Oct-00 03:12:46
I would like to find ...Henry..Blanchard...from france...well... known
figure ... a good friend....anyone..????
roland
Click here to reply
----
Was a member?
Wednesday, 18-Oct-00 15:16:47
A young man in the neighborhood was gone for a few years and now has
returned with a lot of problems. Any way to find out if he had been a Moonie
(the rumor) so that we can target help for him?
Click here to reply
Replies: roland: Re: Was a member? (20-Oct-00 20:28:06)
----
Reunion with peoples within the U.C,or outside.
Wednesday, 18-Oct-00 11:44:35
We would like to heard from:christine pavilla,yvon leger,robert
morgan,chritine yvon,roanne,peter white,joseph hems,gert klosterman,nico
wealer,david steward,patricia hartmann,joanne beraldo,merdat mizani,lewis
rayapen,john king,lloyd hudson,patrick jouan,loretta bacca,sally
bacca,christine crier,carole bricourt,michel cloarec,patricia france,olivier
tchou,antonio navarro,christine kibe,wilfried halenke,christopher moss,janet
FRANCOISE MESCOFF et JOHN AUSTIN
Click here to reply
Replies: roland: Re: Reunion with peoples within the U.C,or outside.
(20-Oct-00 20:30:55)
----
(No subject)
Tuesday, 17-Oct-00 11:30:16
hi mom
Click here to reply
----
to know how you are?
Sunday, 15-Oct-00 11:15:36
CHRISTINE PAVILLA
YVON LEGER
ROBERT MORGAN
CHRISTINE YVON
PETER WHITE
JOSEPH HEMS
GERT KLOSTERMAN
NICO WEALER
DAVID STEWARD
PATRICIA HARTMANN
JOANNE BERALDO
MERDAT MIZANI
LEWIS RAYAPEN
JOHN KING
LLOYD HUDSON
PATRICK JOUAN
LARETTA BACCA
SALLY BACCA
CHRISTINE CRIER
CAROLE BRICOURT
MICHEL CLOAREC
PATRICIA FRANCE
OLIVIER TCHOU
CHANTAL GALLAIS
ANTONIO NAVARRO
CHRISTINE KIBE
WILFRIED HALENKE
CHRISTIPHER MOSS
PHILIPPE THIBAULT
FROM FRANCOISE MESCOFF AND JOHN AUSTIN
francoise mescoff(austin)
Click here to reply
----
looking for friends
Saturday, 14-Oct-00 12:34:52
I'm looking for some old friends. If anybody knows how I can get in touch
with Paul and Fabiola Isherwood, I would really appreciate the information.
Last known address.. Manchester, England. Would really like to get in touch
with them.
maria
Click here to reply
01:46:49)
----
Looking for old friends..
Friday, 13-Oct-00 16:00:43
Been in the U C FOR 17YEARS and half between 1974 and 1991. Now married to
CHRISTINE PAVILLA, YVON LEGER, ROBERT MORGAN, CHRISTINE YVON, PETER WHITE,
NICO WEALER, DAVID STEWARD, PATRICIA HARTMANN, JOANNE BERALDO, MERDAT
MIZANI, LEWIS RAYAPEN, JOHN KING,LLOYD HUDSON, PATRICK JOUAN, LORETTA BACCA,
SALLY BACCA, CHRISTINE CRIER, CAROLE BRICOURT, MICHEL CLOAREC, PATRICIA
FRANCE, OLIVIER TCHOU, CHANTAL GALLAIS, ANTONIO NAVARRO.CHRISTINE KIBE.THANK
YOU.mAYBE WE CAN ALSO HELP YOU TO FIND WHOEVER YOU WISH. sINCERELY.FRANCOISE
FrancoiseMescoff now Austin
Click here to reply
----
No. California EX members/members?
Wednesday, 20-Sep-00 18:40:08
Am interested in meeting other members in the Bay area. I was here from
1974-1980 then in New York (in the Church) through December '95.
Ron Paquette
Click here to reply
Replies: Gordon Neufeld: Re: No. California EX members/members? (11-Oct-00
18:49:58)
----
MFT
Wednesday, 13-Sep-00 19:01:20
Do they still have MFT now in the year 2000? Are the rumors true of how bad
it is to be in the Unification Church? I've always been drawn to the church
but never had the nerve to join. The church sounds so exciting and also so
bad. I would love anyone's opinion. Please.
Thanks.
Click here to reply
Replies: roland: Re: MFT (20-Oct-00 20:54:29)
----
Michigan Family 1973-1977
Wednesday, 30-Aug-00 12:52:11
Seeking members of the Schuhart era in Michigan: Detroit and Sky Valley.
Where are you all?
I left in 1977 and I have never regretted it, but whether you remain or not
I would love to see some old friends. Big hunk of my life, yours too.
Ken Porter, Dennis Fink, Alda Thomas, Marybeth Pinder, Joe, Frank, Ralph,
Cheryl Smith, Donna, Danny, Chuck, Missy, Charlie, Art Rosell, Dale Swisher,
Jon, Sandy, Art, Jonna, Thelord& Marissa.
I embrace you all, god love us all.
Charley
Charley Harvey
Click here to reply
----
We all have to be honest with ourselves.
Wednesday, 30-Aug-00 03:24:07
I just wanted to say that I think that it's important to be honest with
ourselves. Whether any of you are currently a member of the church or have
left, I undoubtedly believe that, although difficult, we can be true to our
own experiences. Personally, after a truly intense study of many different
doctrines and religous creeds, I can honestly say that the Unification
church has the most powerful idealogy of any I have studied. I have some
major concerns with the organization of the church itself and many of it's
leaders. I hope that many of you can at least understand the nature of what
I'm saying. I'm saying that your pain is very real and I'm saying that there
are many things quite sketchy about the organization itself. I am not at all
saying that we all should rejoin in any way. We would just get sucked back
into the same painful cycle unless, of course, we were willing to fix the
problem.
Basically what I'm saying is that, being former members, you can't lie to
yourselves. Also to the current members in the church who happen to read
this, you can't lie to yourselves either. There are major problems with the
church.
thank you all very much,
Mark Sullivan,<--- son of Dennis Sullivan who joined the church in san
francisco around 71 and left around late '73-early '74
Mark Sullivan
Click here to reply
Replies: Randy: Re: We all have to be honest with ourselves. (08-Oct-00
01:26:04)
----
Daniel Coles
Tuesday, 08-Aug-00 02:47:13
Dan Coles was a brilliant, funny guy, a true comedian with a mischievous
streak a mile wide.
His gift for improvisational comedy and humorous
writing was phenomenal. We attended Walter Johnson High School together in
the 70's.
I heard he joined The Moonies in 1976 and later saw him in '77. I grieved
for years for the wasting of a brilliant mind after I saw what Reverend
Moon's re-education had done to Dan. He had become a zombie-like mouthpiece
with no identity of his own. Dan, if you find yourself looking at this
message, contact this true friend who has missed you these twenty-odd years.
JeffH--formerly of Bethesda, Md.
Jeffery J. Haas
Click here to reply
----
Chester Rose
Monday, 07-Aug-00 19:26:08
Chester (and anyone who knows him) drop me a line
Peter C
Chester
Click here to reply
----
Who remembers early days at Barrytown? (1974-76)
Sunday, 06-Aug-00 17:24:22
I joined the UC in February 1974 in Mpls and soon ended up in Barrytown. I'm
looking for Fred Goble, Susan List, Adrianne ?, Mike Kaplan, any other
people I knew then.
Deb Brandt
Nebraska
Deb Brandt
Click here to reply
Replies: Charley Harvey: Re: Who remembers early days at Barrytown?
(1974-76) (29-Aug-00 22:42:33)
Charley Harvey: Any Michigan Family 1973-1977? (29-Aug-00 23:39:26)
----
Australian Unification Movement 1978-1983
Saturday, 29-Jul-00 00:39:13
I'm interested in hearing from past friends in the Australian Unification
Church, 1978-1983, various centres, Willadoo (Jerangle) and MFT, whether
still active or former members.
John
John Hughes
Click here to reply
----
Looking for ex New Hope Singers or Berkeley members
Tuesday, 18-Jul-00 02:34:58
Hi! I'm looking for old friends from either the Berkeley center from 1975
on, or from the New Hope Singers/Entertainment department-Hotel New Yorker
during the late 70's or early 80's. Also if anyone would like to chat just
to discuss long term effects of being in the church I'd love to. Been
thinking a lot about that lately and would love to bounce ideas off of other
ex-members. I left in 1983 and actually went through the blessing. Hope to
hear from you and if you send negative stuff, don't expect a reply.
Landy Tang
Click here to reply
Replies: colin: Re: Looking for ex New Hope Singers or Berkeley members
(25-Aug-00 13:16:23)
----
Why don't the Jewish people recognize the New Testament?
Friday, 14-Jul-00 09:46:01
BS"D
Shalom dear readers,
Hereby I want to tell you about the one true God, and give you shocking
facts and data that has been suppressed by the Christian church for 2000
years. This was done by, amongst other things, burning Bible translators on
the stake, mass burnings of Bible translations and corrupting Bible
translations.
www.geocities.com/Metzad/Notstmnt.htm
Eliyahu Silver
Click here to reply
Replies: colin: Re: Why don't the Jewish people recognize the New Testament?
(25-Aug-00 13:27:41)
----
Looking for Mark Wiley
Sunday, 02-Jul-00 12:29:03
Could anyone please advise if Mark Wiley from South Africa is still an
active member of the Unification Church.
He is currently Minister of Public Safety and Security in the Provincial
Cabinet in South Africa.
Also need to know if Michael Johnson has any ties with the movement, past or
present
Click here to reply
----
(No subject)
Thursday, 01-Jun-00 22:57:19
Hi Would love to hear from old friends from UC days. Spent most of my time
on MFT from about mid 1974 to 84. Like to share stories and experiences.
Tina Scott
Click here to reply
----
Rush
Friday, 05-May-00 23:28:14
I was a member for a very very long time! how long is not important. since I
joind Ihaved sufferd! I still feel like a member and I still love Moon! but
the church hates me. I forgive the church because I don`t see any other
organization out their that`s different! Rush Limbauh is the next best
thing!
Looking for God?
Click here to reply
Replies: Mark Whitman: Re: Rush (21-May-00 12:46:00)
colin: Re: Rush (25-Aug-00 14:18:49)
----
Greetings
Thursday, 04-May-00 01:43:06
I was in the UC from 1974 to 1983. Would like to get in touch with anyone I
knew during that time.
Regards,
Keith
Keith Richard Bennett
Click here to reply
Replies: roland: Re: Greetings (21-Oct-00 03:04:34)
----
Looking for Bjorn
Tuesday, 18-Apr-00 20:55:53
Does anybody know how to get in touch with a Norwegian brother Bjorn who
joined UC/Carp in mid 80's. Please e-mail me if you can help. Thanks
Luke Perrier
Click here to reply
----
looking for Aaron Kelly's E-mail
Friday, 24-Mar-00 17:49:41
If anyone has heard from Aaron please leave me his address. I know he's in
Japan somewhere.
Also, I want to say Hey to all the CARP members, remember "keep on rockin in
the free world".
Patrick Harney
Click here to reply
Replies: Luke Perrier: Re: looking for Aaron Kelly's E-mail (18-Apr-00
20:50:18)
Anna Lundvall: Re: looking for Aaron Kelly's E-mail (23-Sep-00 11:33:26)
Anna Lundvall: Re: looking for Aaron Kelly's E-mail (23-Sep-00 15:15:46)
Re: Re: looking for Aaron Kelly's E-mail (21-Oct-00 02:03:43)
----
looking.
Wednesday, 22-Mar-00 02:16:41
Looking for Isaac Plumlee, last heard he was in Colorado within last 10
years or so, joined UC in late 70s I beleive. Anybody with info, is he dead,
alive ?? Isaac is family.
Click here to reply
----
Looking for Eillen Bogel
Tuesday, 21-Mar-00 18:42:34
Does anyone know Eillen out there? A super nice person who I met back in
1977 or 78 in North Carolina on MFT. Bob Poland was the reg. commander. I
contracted diabetes. She being a former nurse came to my aid. Anyone else
who was there may respond also.
Maura McMillin Sanders
Click here to reply
----
(No subject)
Saturday, 11-Mar-00 02:52:48
Click here to reply
----
Denver Colorado March 8 2000
Saturday, 11-Mar-00 02:50:51
Need to urgently contact a young lady who is with MFT. Last seen her
fundraising two days ago, Wednesday, March 8, 2000, at a Target store in
Lakewood, Colorado. I beleive her team was in an older van,
Grand Unification Church
Her last name is: Pak
Born in 1975
She is from North-Russia, but she is Korean. She has been with MFT for four
or so odd years, I beleive. It is quite imperative that I reach her. Please
contact me with any information.
Thanks much!
Carol
Carol
Click here to reply
Replies: Re: Denver Colorado March 8 2000 (25-Jul-00 00:31:45)
----
clear and here
Sunday, 05-Mar-00 02:13:03
Joined in SanDiego in 76, then shipped
to NYC.MFT member till 81 in NY&NJ&PA.&
Canada.Remembering the good times!Good
Friends!
Manuel S.
Click here to reply
----
G'day Folks
Saturday, 26-Feb-00 12:20:26
Just looking to catch up with any old MFT buddies from CRAP, IEF etc; To
anybody who is still in the chuch...it really isn't hard to leave don't
think you will live in a world of guilt rather the opposite. Go back to
where ever (it certainly isn't your home) pack your bags and leave. It will
be the best thing you will ever do.
Luke Perrier
Click here to reply
Replies: Genevieve Isbell: Re: G'day Folks (18-Apr-00 07:26:10)
----
Unification Rules
Sunday, 20-Feb-00 23:57:49
Our cherished hopes are for unity. Even our dreams are for unity. We loose
sleep and grow hair in places that we never thought we would, anguishing in
over the ways, or lack of them, to resolve the conflicts that we now feel
within from having become deeply involved in the church and then doing an
about face.
I really don't regret the eight years that I spent mostly on MFT, and other
interesting projects. I just lost all power to go on. I've now been 14 years
on the path of rediscovery / recovery.
I hope that some day we can offer this all up with the proper attitude and
make good sense out of this, for the sake of each other.
Peace You All!!!
Kevin Brown
K. Brown
Click here to reply
Replies: colin: Re: Unification Rules (25-Aug-00 14:02:36)
----
old friends
Wednesday, 09-Feb-00 23:17:07
Looking for any information about Eddy Alleyne...who joined in Toronto
originally and later was with the New Hope Singers International.
gary
Click here to reply
Replies: gary: Re: old friends (09-Feb-00 23:23:10)
----
Austin Texas 1980
Wednesday, 09-Feb-00 17:19:24
Would like to hear from anyone who was in Austin, Texas in 1980... Brian
Parnow? Henry Cha? Robin McGlauphin? There was a place near Sommersville
Texas called Peace Camp. Is it still there? Also spent some time in
California at Hearst St and Camp K.
John Prieto
Click here to reply
----
christina jacksom
Tuesday, 11-Jan-00 22:46:43
looking for a friends daughter that is believed to be in the moonies. her
name is christina jackson from ft. walton bch. fl. if you know her or if she
reads this have her call her mother just to let her know that she is alive
and well.
GOD BLESS
Click here to reply
----
Were you in CARP or at UTS?
Tuesday, 04-Jan-00 08:28:24
Hi
If you were in CARP or at UTS with me in the 80s or early 90 you might like
to drop me a line to get back in touch. I finally left in 1995.
I'm now happy to be back in Australia ... working and surfing and generally
putting my life back together after my 10 year "detour" into Wacky land.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Mitch
PS If I was your MFT captain I'm sure you miss the blitzing (like a hole in
the head).
Mitch Lawrie
Click here to reply
00:57:05)
----
Looking for old friends
Sunday, 02-Jan-00 07:25:33
If anyone recognises my name please get in touch, I joined CARP in August
1989 at Maacama Hill and left finally in July 1996 after a long time on MFT
for CARP and the 'IEF'.
Patrick Gurney
Click here to reply
Replies: Patrick Harney: Re: Looking for old friends (22-Mar-00 12:37:48)
Re: Looking for old friends (19-Sep-00 15:11:05)
----
Wondering about old friends....
Wednesday, 22-Dec-99 18:28:23
Joined the Family late 1972 in Manhattan, Kansas; lived in centers in
Austin, Kansas City, Charleston (WV), and Washington, DC, area; left DC in
late '78. However, I have never given up my spiritual quest to understand my
relationship to God, "All That Is." I still wonder about the many special
people who showed me God's Love just by being themselves. I would really
like to know what's become of the two brothers who kept me "afloat" during
the time of my deepest despair, Hans-Werner Saloga (from Germany) and Mark
Hernandez (from Texas). However, I'd be happy to talk to anyone about my
experiences and feelings then, or about where I am spiritually and
emotionally now.
Sandy McKeehan
Click here to reply
Replies: Patrick: Re: Wondering about old friends.... (24-Feb-00 13:57:33)
Re: Re: Wondering about old friends.... (04-Oct-00 21:50:26)
Alan : Re: Wondering about old friends.... (25-Oct-00 20:49:53)
----
Moonies 1968-1978
Wednesday, 15-Dec-99 23:27:19
I was in the moonies from the age of 14 to 24- in Rome, Italy, Berkeley,
California--all over the US-in the New Hope Singers Intl for four
years...after two years as a missionary in Ecaudor I finally grew up and
walked out the door--this is the first time I've ever looked back at saying
hello to those I've known--any former Moonies out there remember me? I'll
check back here till I get my own e-mail address.
Marco
Mark Lewis Whitman
Click here to reply
Replies: Mark Whitman: Re: Moonies 1968-1978 (15-Dec-99 23:43:11)
Alice Barney N.: Re: Moonies 1968-1978 (30-Dec-99 15:24:32)
Mark Whitman: Re: Moonies 1968-1978 (30-Dec-99 17:50:39)
----
Wondering about the whereabouts of
Sunday, 05-Dec-99 15:06:00
Inge (nee Jodocy)
Belgian sister .
Last whereabouts Austria ?
Click here to reply
----
Boonville 1979
Saturday, 04-Dec-99 19:09:30
Hello!
I would very much like to get in touch with anyone who was in Boonville,
Camp K or the Bushtr. and/or Hearststr. centres in the summer of 1979.I
would also like to find out whether anyone knows if Richard Joswick and
Craig Kohland are still members, or whether they left the group.
Thanks a lot, Eva
Evamaria Erdpohl
Click here to reply
Replies: Re: Boonville 1979 (08-May-00 03:54:51)
----
Wanting to contact anyone who worked in Golden Gate Seafood in San
Francisco.
Thursday, 02-Dec-99 14:10:55
I worked in church's seafood company in San Francisco....Golden Gate
Seafood. I was there from about 1981 to 1984. Looking for old friends.
Nadine
Click here to reply
Replies: Danny Harth: Re: Wanting to contact anyone who worked in Golden
Gate Seafood in San Francisco. (02-Dec-99 19:28:17)
colin: Re: Wanting to contact anyone who worked in Golden Gate Seafood in
San Francisco. (25-Aug-00 14:29:11)
----
missing person
Wednesday, 17-Nov-99 08:19:03
if you could possibly assist me in locating Vickie Ann Wikoff of GA last
seen 1978..please contact me...thanks
sign on
MRMOJORYZENN
joshua
Click here to reply
----
Would love to find
Tuesday, 09-Nov-99 17:53:31
I was a Unification Church member from 1979 to 1981. Was with the IOWC with
then Pres. Salonen on the Southwestern team. Spent months at the Boulder
Center then in NYC at the New Yorker for about one and a half years. Would
love to have reunion with many and any who remember me and to have
conversation with anyone. Tom Pomigiano, Kurt Holmquist, Don Geoffroy, John
Alexander, Bill Morrison, Gregory Hoelbel, Margaret Driscoll, Ann Brown,
Purnell Spicer, Nancy Cruz, Ken Carmody. If anyone knows whereabouts of any
of these people I would appreciate hearing from you.
Marie
Click here to reply
Replies: joshua hill: Re: Would love to find (17-Nov-99 08:11:27)
----
Missing Son
Thursday, 04-Nov-99 23:34:51
Our son went missing on the 6 September 1999 in Cape Town South Africa and
we know he was always interested in alternate religion, so we hope and pray
he is still alive and might of joined a alternate religion. He is 26 years
old and has long dark hair a fair complexion and is well spoken. His name is
Judson and he is 1,72m tall. We miss him terribly and please if someone
could just tell us that he is fine we would be happy.
Judson McFarlane
Click here to reply
Replies: john: Re: Missing Son (02-Jul-00 12:38:29)
----
Baltimore members or early 89's MFT ???
Wednesday, 03-Nov-99 13:33:02
Hi, I am looking for anyone who spent time in
the Baltimore center or anyone who attended
workshops in New York in the early 80's or if
you just want to talk about your struggles with
being a former moonie, please email me
MFT members from the 80's
Laura
Click here to reply
Replies: Gordon Neufeld: Re: Baltimore members or early 89's MFT ???
(22-Dec-99 15:59:24)
----
Looking for ex-members from CIS
Monday, 18-Oct-99 08:37:13
Hi,I am looking for Ol'ga Voitenka from Boltiks and Youlya Yasfina from
Belorasha-Minsk, if You have any information, plrase Email
Marta
Click here to reply
01:22:43)
----
Looking for Chester Rose
Monday, 04-Oct-99 04:26:57
Looking for Chester Rose
Click here to reply
----
Where's Bob Heater?
Saturday, 21-Aug-99 20:19:59
The last I heard, Bob was going to work for the State Department. He was
going to work in an embassy in some obscure corner of the world. Does
anybody know how to reach him?
Chuck Cavanaugh
Click here to reply
----
Don't be fooled by Moonshine ~ Let the Son shine in!
Thursday, 19-Aug-99 20:32:42
Your site is amazing. So much information! I can't wait to go back and look
at it some more.
My little testimony is forthcoming, meanwhile
outline of my book is on http://www.angelfire.com/in2/harmony/outline.html
(nowhere near as interesting as yours though!)
God bless you in everything you do!
Brenda
Brenda Henry
Click here to reply
----
Lisa Hill
Wednesday, 18-Aug-99 07:37:31
Someone was looking for me, Cathy Bruno, Susan Miller and the Schuharts,
among others...who?
Please write.
I'm mailing this from a compuserve address but I use the aol address more
frequently.
Yours, Lisa
Lisa Hill Outrequin
Click here to reply
Replies: Scottie PAYNE: Re: Lisa Hill (19-Aug-99 19:58:31)