The Oneness of God is the message of Jesus and all the Prophets, peace be upon them !!!!!!!!!!!!!
ah
2012-03-23 01:00:21 UTC
On 3/22/2012 9:27 AM, mimus wrote:
> On Mar 22, 3:05 am, China Blue Water Navy <***@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> In article <4f6aad3e$0$2612$***@auth.newsreader.octanews.com>,
>>
>> ah <***@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Oi!
>>
>> 'Peace be upon them' tends to be a Moslem thing to say, not the religious fright.
>
> Yep, "(PBUH)" this and "(PBUH)" that.

Adherence to violence in the name of God is idolatry.
a "http://teapartyjesus.tumblr.com/" h
China Blue Water Navy
2012-03-23 05:41:35 UTC
In article <4f6bcb49$0$17205$***@auth.newsreader.octanews.com>,
ah <***@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/22/2012 9:27 AM, mimus wrote:
> > On Mar 22, 3:05 am, China Blue Water Navy <***@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:

> >> 'Peace be upon them' tends to be a Moslem thing to say, not the religious
> >> fright.
> >
> > Yep, "(PBUH)" this and "(PBUH)" that.
>
> Adherence to violence in the name of God is idolatry.

Not according to old time religion. Throw another kid on the baalbeque.

--
My name Indigo Montoya. | R'lyeh 38o57'6.5''S 102o51'16''E.
You flamed my father. | I'm whoever you want me to be.
Stop posting that! | At least I can stay in character.
ah
2012-03-24 05:07:40 UTC
On 3/23/2012 1:41 AM, China Blue Water Navy wrote:
> In article <4f6bcb49$0$17205$***@auth.newsreader.octanews.com>,
> ah <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 3/22/2012 9:27 AM, mimus wrote:

>> > Yep, "(PBUH)" this and "(PBUH)" that.
>>
>> Adherence to violence in the name of God is idolatry.
>
> Not according to old time religion. Throw another kid on the baalbeque.

How old are we talkin'?
a "http://teapartyjesus.tumblr.com/" h
China Blue Water Navy
2012-03-24 09:33:22 UTC
In article <4f6d56c9$0$2616$***@auth.newsreader.octanews.com>,
ah <***@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/23/2012 1:41 AM, China Blue Water Navy wrote:
> > In article <4f6bcb49$0$17205$***@auth.newsreader.octanews.com>,
> > ah <***@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Adherence to violence in the name of God is idolatry.
> >
> > Not according to old time religion. Throw another kid on the baalbeque.
>
> How old are we talkin'?

Celts were so bloodthirsty in their human sacrifices they made the Romans blanch.

ah
2012-03-25 02:04:09 UTC
On 3/24/2012 5:33 AM, China Blue Water Navy wrote:
> In article <4f6d56c9$0$2616$***@auth.newsreader.octanews.com>,
> ah <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 3/23/2012 1:41 AM, China Blue Water Navy wrote:

>> > Not according to old time religion. Throw another kid on the baalbeque.
>>
>> How old are we talkin'?
>
> Celts were so bloodthirsty in their human sacrifices they made the Romans blanch.

That's moot as Romans were blanched already.
a "http://teapartyjesus.tumblr.com/" h
Zacharias Mulletstein
2012-03-25 02:49:52 UTC
The true Oneness of God can only be found through Pentecostalism. This
Muslim hocus pocus and the fox Christians trying to copy the Pentecostals
makes me sick to my stomach. You can look all day, but you won't find God
in a mosque and you won't find Jesus Christ in a Cathedral.
linuxgal
2012-03-25 03:50:00 UTC

Try looking in prison. Everyone seems to find Jesus there.
Checkmate
2012-03-25 03:03:59 UTC
Checkmate!

First, check out what linuxgal said:

> Zacharias Mulletstein wrote:
> > You can look all day, but you
> > won't find God in a mosque and you won't find Jesus Christ in a Cathedral.
>
> Try looking in prison. Everyone seems to find Jesus there.

Yeah, but they leave him at the gate when they parole.

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV

"its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents"

-Dave Keating, AKA "Squiggles" the assworm, AKA %, explaining
intelligence
China Blue Water Navy
2012-03-25 03:38:23 UTC
In article <***@giganews.com>,
linuxgal <***@cleanposts.com> wrote:

> Zacharias Mulletstein wrote:
> > You can look all day, but you
> > won't find God in a mosque and you won't find Jesus Christ in a Cathedral.
>
> Try looking in prison. Everyone seems to find Jesus there.

After all Jesus did say the good people had no need of him: he came for the
whores and thiefs.

2012-03-25 03:44:53 UTC
China Blue Water Navy wrote on 3/24/2012 in
<chine.bleu-***@news.eternal-september.org>:

> In article <***@giganews.com>,
> linuxgal <***@cleanposts.com> wrote:
>
> > Zacharias Mulletstein wrote:
> > > You can look all day, but you
> > > won't find God in a mosque and you won't find Jesus Christ in a Cathedral.
> >
> > Try looking in prison. Everyone seems to find Jesus there.
>
> After all Jesus did say the good people had no need of him: he came for the
> whores and thiefs.

where

%
2012-03-25 04:02:50 UTC

there , right there and foreman went down
Checkmate
2012-03-25 04:13:09 UTC
Checkmate!

First, check out what % said:

> . wrote:
> > China Blue Water Navy wrote on 3/24/2012 in
> > <chine.bleu-***@news.eternal-september.org>:

> >> After all Jesus did say the good people had no need of him: he came
> >> for the whores and thiefs.
> >
> > where
>

> there , right there and foreman went down

Like your mother does?

intelligence
%
2012-03-25 04:26:22 UTC

and the way yours swallowed the best part of you
Checkmate
2012-03-25 04:23:54 UTC
Checkmate!

First, check out what % said:

> Checkmate wrote:
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
> > by Checkmate!
> >
> > First, check out what % said:

> >> there , right there and foreman went down
> >
> > Like your mother does?
>

> and the way yours swallowed the best part of you

Erter wants me to fuck her in the ass.

intelligence
%
2012-03-25 04:33:56 UTC
Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
> by Checkmate!
>
> First, check out what % said:
>

>> Checkmate wrote:
>>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
>>> posts by Checkmate!

>>> Like your mother does?
>>

>> and the way yours swallowed the best part of you
>
> Erter wants me to fuck her in the ass.

i don't know what that is so i say do it ,
it would be as near to a female ass as you'll ever get ,
cause you like boy bums chum
Checkmate
2012-03-25 05:41:38 UTC
Checkmate!

First, check out what % said:

> Checkmate wrote:
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
> > by Checkmate!
> >
> > First, check out what % said:

> >> and the way yours swallowed the best part of you
> >
> > Erter wants me to fuck her in the ass.
>

> i don't know what that is so i say do it ,
> it would be as near to a female ass as you'll ever get ,
> cause you like boy bums chum

So you live with a young boy? That's what Erter looks like.

intelligence
%
2012-03-25 05:50:43 UTC

if that's what you want to believe
2012-03-25 04:43:58 UTC
Checkmate wrote on 3/24/2012 in <***@news.alt.net>:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate!
>
> First, check out what % said:
>

> > Checkmate wrote:
> > > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
> > > by Checkmate!

> > > Like your mother does?
> >

> > and the way yours swallowed the best part of you
>
> Erter wants me to fuck her in the ass.

erter is a male eskimo

Checkmate
2012-03-25 05:44:08 UTC
Checkmate!

First, check out what "." said:

> Checkmate wrote on 3/24/2012 in <***@news.alt.net>:
>
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate!
> >
> > First, check out what % said:

> > > and the way yours swallowed the best part of you
> >
> > Erter wants me to fuck her in the ass.
>
> erter is a male eskimo

I heard she's tighter than frog pussy, and that's watertight.

intelligence
%
2012-03-25 05:54:22 UTC

2012-03-25 10:24:12 UTC
Checkmate wrote on 3/25/2012 in <***@news.alt.net>:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate!
>
> First, check out what "." said:
>

> > Checkmate wrote on 3/24/2012 in <***@news.alt.net>:
> >
> > > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > > Checkmate!

> > > Erter wants me to fuck her in the ass.
> >
> > erter is a male eskimo
>
> I heard she's tighter than frog pussy, and that's watertight.

yes but erter is as ugly as homemade sin and her breath smells like canadian
wolf pussy. i used to fuck erter but she gave me syphilis.

Checkmate
2012-03-25 16:07:14 UTC
Checkmate!

First, check out what "." said:

> Checkmate wrote on 3/25/2012 in <***@news.alt.net>:
>
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate!
> >
> > First, check out what "." said:

> > > erter is a male eskimo
> >
> > I heard she's tighter than frog pussy, and that's watertight.
>
> yes but erter is as ugly as homemade sin and her breath smells like canadian
> wolf pussy. i used to fuck erter but she gave me syphilis.

You're lucky you didn't get canine herpes.

intelligence
linuxgal
2012-03-25 14:02:51 UTC

Tastes like chicken.
China Blue Water Navy
2012-03-25 14:09:02 UTC
In article <***@giganews.com>,
linuxgal <***@cleanposts.com> wrote:

> Checkmate wrote:
>
> > I heard she's tighter than frog pussy, and that's watertight.
> >
> Tastes like chicken.

I really don't want to know how you gained your expertise.

Checkmate
2012-03-25 17:25:06 UTC
Checkmate!

First, check out what linuxgal said:

> Checkmate wrote:
>
> > I heard she's tighter than frog pussy, and that's watertight.
> >
> Tastes like chicken.

It's finger-lickin' good.

intelligence
2012-03-25 21:35:22 UTC
China Blue Water Navy wrote on 3/25/2012 in
<chine.bleu-***@news.eternal-september.org>:

> In article <***@giganews.com>,
> linuxgal <***@cleanposts.com> wrote:
>
> > Checkmate wrote:
> >
> > > I heard she's tighter than frog pussy, and that's watertight.
> > >
> > Tastes like chicken.
>
> I really don't want to know how you gained your expertise.

liar you know you do

Checkmate
2012-03-25 21:41:20 UTC
Checkmate!

First, check out what "." said:

> China Blue Water Navy wrote on 3/25/2012 in
> <chine.bleu-***@news.eternal-september.org>:
>
> > In article <***@giganews.com>,
> > linuxgal <***@cleanposts.com> wrote:

> > > Tastes like chicken.
> >
> > I really don't want to know how you gained your expertise.
>
> liar you know you do

I'd be happy to show her.

intelligence
2012-03-25 21:59:53 UTC
Checkmate wrote on 3/25/2012 in <***@news.alt.net>:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate!
>
> First, check out what "." said:
>

> > China Blue Water Navy wrote on 3/25/2012 in
> > <chine.bleu-***@news.eternal-september.org>:

> > > I really don't want to know how you gained your expertise.
> >
> > liar you know you do
>
> I'd be happy to show her.

are you hung like3 a navy man?

Checkmate
2012-03-25 22:07:13 UTC
Checkmate!

First, check out what "." said:

> Checkmate wrote on 3/25/2012 in <***@news.alt.net>:
>
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate!
> >
> > First, check out what "." said:
> >

> > > China Blue Water Navy wrote on 3/25/2012 in

> > > liar you know you do
> >
> > I'd be happy to show her.
>
> are you hung like3 a navy man?

You should see my mizzen mast.

intelligence
China Blue Water Navy
2012-03-25 04:09:59 UTC
In article <***@news.altopia.com>, "." <.> wrote:

> China Blue Water Navy wrote on 3/24/2012 in
> <chine.bleu-***@news.eternal-september.org>:
>
> > In article <***@giganews.com>,
> > linuxgal <***@cleanposts.com> wrote:

> > > Try looking in prison. Everyone seems to find Jesus there.
> >
> > After all Jesus did say the good people had no need of him: he came for the
> > whores and thiefs.
>
> where

There wolf!

2012-03-25 04:15:17 UTC
China Blue Water Navy wrote on 3/24/2012 in
<chine.bleu-***@news.eternal-september.org>:

> In article <***@news.altopia.com>, "." <.> wrote:
>
> > China Blue Water Navy wrote on 3/24/2012 in
> > <chine.bleu-***@news.eternal-september.org>:

> > > After all Jesus did say the good people had no need of him: he came for
> > > the whores and thiefs.
> >
> > where
>
> There wolf!

wolf gone nite-nite

SkyEyes
2012-03-25 05:21:59 UTC
On Mar 24, 9:09 pm, China Blue Water Navy <***@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> In article <***@news.altopia.com>, "." <.> wrote:
> > China Blue Water Navy wrote on 3/24/2012 in
> > <chine.bleu-***@news.eternal-september.org>:

> > > After all Jesus did say the good people had no need of him: he came for the
> > > whores and thiefs.
>
> > where
>
> There wolf!

There castle!

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com
ah
2012-03-25 22:59:06 UTC
On 3/25/2012 1:21 AM, SkyEyes wrote:
> On Mar 24, 9:09 pm, China Blue Water Navy <***@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>> In article <***@news.altopia.com>, "." <.> wrote:
>> > China Blue Water Navy wrote on 3/24/2012 in

>> > where
>>
>> There wolf!
>
> There castle!

It's just a model.

§nühw¤£f
2012-03-25 14:57:25 UTC
China Blue Water Navy wrote:
> In article <***@news.altopia.com>, "." <.> wrote:
>
>> China Blue Water Navy wrote on 3/24/2012 in
>> <chine.bleu-***@news.eternal-september.org>:

>>> After all Jesus did say the good people had no need of him: he came for the
>>> whores and thiefs.
>> where
>
> There wolf!

Dont invoke me frivolously.

--
http://www.skepticalscience.com/
www.friendsofanimals.org |www.snuhwolf.9f.com|
/___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \***@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\
ah
2012-03-25 22:59:32 UTC
On 3/25/2012 10:57 AM, §nühw¤£f wrote:
> China Blue Water Navy wrote:
>> In article <***@news.altopia.com>, "." <.> wrote:
>>
>>> China Blue Water Navy wrote on 3/24/2012 in

>>> where
>>
>> There wolf!
>>
> Dont invoke me frivolously.

Huh?
a "http://teapartyjesus.tumblr.com/" h
§nühw¤£f
2012-03-26 15:03:39 UTC
ah wrote:
> On 3/25/2012 10:57 AM, §nühw¤£f wrote:
>> China Blue Water Navy wrote:

>>> There wolf!
>>>
>> Dont invoke me frivolously.
>
> Huh?

Would'st thou toyest with me, mortal?

<thunderclap>

/___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \***@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\
ah
2012-03-27 02:13:42 UTC
On 3/26/2012 11:03 AM, §nühw¤£f wrote:
> ah wrote:

>>> Dont invoke me frivolously.
>>
>> Huh?
>
> Would'st thou toyest with me, mortal?
>
> <thunderclap>

Nuh.
a "http://teapartyjesus.tumblr.com/" h
§nühw¤£f
2012-03-27 14:40:10 UTC
ah wrote:
> On 3/26/2012 11:03 AM, §nühw¤£f wrote:
>> ah wrote:

>>> Huh?
>> Would'st thou toyest with me, mortal?
>>
>> <thunderclap>
>
> Nuh.

Guh!

/___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \***@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\
ah
2012-03-28 01:44:07 UTC
On 3/27/2012 10:40 AM, §nühw¤£f wrote:
> ah wrote:

>>> Would'st thou toyest with me, mortal?
>>>
>>> <thunderclap>
>>
>> Nuh.
>
> Guh!

Iuh!
a "http://teapartyjesus.tumblr.com/" h
§nühw¤£f
2012-03-28 14:40:56 UTC
ah wrote:
> On 3/27/2012 10:40 AM, §nühw¤£f wrote:
>> ah wrote:

>>> Nuh.
>> Guh!
>
> Iuh!

Ruh!

/___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \***@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\
White Sox
2012-03-28 15:33:00 UTC

Plonk!
Checkmate
2012-03-28 17:55:44 UTC
Checkmate!

First, check out what White Sox said:

> "§nühw?£f" <***@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote in message
> > ah wrote:

> >> Iuh!
> >
> > Ruh!
>
> Plonk!

Pluh!

intelligence
§ñühwö£f
2012-03-28 19:31:50 UTC
Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate!
>
> First, check out what White Sox said:
>

>> "§nühw?£f" <***@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Ruh!
>> Plonk!
>
> Pluh!

Gluh!

--
http://www.privacySOS.org | www.extinctioncrisis.org
www.snuhwolf.9f.com|www.savewolves.org
/___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \***@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\
ah
2012-03-29 00:00:36 UTC
On 3/28/2012 3:31 PM, §ñühwö£f wrote:
> Checkmate wrote:
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> Checkmate!
>>
>> First, check out what White Sox said:
>>

>>> "§nühw?£f" <***@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Plonk!
>>
>> Pluh!
>>
> Gluh!

Ayuh!
a "http://teapartyjesus.tumblr.com/" h
§nühw?£f
2012-03-29 14:48:42 UTC
ah wrote:
> On 3/28/2012 3:31 PM, §ñühwö£f wrote:
>> Checkmate wrote:
>>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>>> Checkmate!

>>> Pluh!
>>>
>> Gluh!
>
> Ayuh!

Byuh!

/___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \***@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\
ah
2012-03-30 00:48:07 UTC
On 3/29/2012 10:48 AM, §nühw?£f wrote:
> ah wrote:

>>> Gluh!
>>
>> Ayuh!
>
> Byuh!

Dyuh!
a "http://teapartyjesus.tumblr.com/" h
§nühw?£f
2012-03-30 14:39:01 UTC
ah wrote:
> On 3/29/2012 10:48 AM, §nühw?£f wrote:
>> ah wrote:

>>> Ayuh!
>> Byuh!
>
> Dyuh!

Gyuh!

/___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \***@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\
ah
2012-03-31 03:58:52 UTC
[Follow Upset]

On 3/30/2012 6:35 PM, A.C. wrote:
> "§nühw?£f" <***@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote in message
> ah wrote:

>>> Byuh!
>>
>> Dyuh!
> Gyuh!
>
> Myuh!

Huh?
a "http://teapartyjesus.tumblr.com/" h
%
2012-03-31 04:30:35 UTC
in north east BC where i live , so there's your LOL
Checkmate
2012-03-31 04:33:49 UTC
Checkmate!

First, check out what % said:

> in north east BC where i live , so there's your LOL

Yeah, but you freely admit you lie constantly, Dave Keating.

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV
Hammer of Thor, Feb. 2012
Copyright © 2012
all rights reserved

"its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents"

-Dave Keating, AKA "Squiggles" the assworm, AKA %, explaining
intelligence

"we all think what we do has major significants"

-Squiggles explains why he spends so much time on Usenet... and why he
can't play Scrabble
%
2012-03-31 04:42:13 UTC

i can't lie about where i live and there's no dave keating there , yay
Checkmate
2012-03-31 05:32:26 UTC
Checkmate!

First, check out what % said:

> Checkmate wrote:
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
> > by Checkmate!
> >
> > First, check out what % said:
> >

> >> in north east BC where i live , so there's your LOL
> >
> > Yeah, but you freely admit you lie constantly, Dave Keating.
>

> i can't lie about where i live... <SMACK!!!>

Of course you can, Dave. Tell Erter I hope she thinks about me the next
time she masturbates.

can't play Scrabble
%
2012-03-31 17:24:59 UTC
Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
> by Checkmate!
>
> First, check out what % said:
>

>> Checkmate wrote:
>>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
>>> posts by Checkmate!

>>> Yeah, but you freely admit you lie constantly, Dave Keating.
>>

>> i can't lie about where i live... <SMACK!!!>
>
> Of course you can, Dave. Tell Erter I hope she thinks about me the
> next time she masturbates.

i don't know who that is and ,
i'm not doing anything you say anymore
§nühw?£f
2012-03-31 15:06:44 UTC
ah wrote:
> [Follow Upset]
>
> On 3/30/2012 6:35 PM, A.C. wrote:
>> "§nühw?£f" <***@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote in message
>> ah wrote:

>>> Dyuh!
>> Gyuh!
>>
>> Myuh!

Huh?

Ruh?

/___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \***@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\
ah
2012-03-31 23:00:06 UTC
On 3/31/2012 11:06 AM, §nühw?£f wrote:
> ah wrote:
>> [Follow Upset]
>>
>> On 3/30/2012 6:35 PM, A.C. wrote:
>>> "§nühw?£f" <***@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Gyuh!
>>>
>>> Myuh!
>>

> Huh?
>
> Ruh?

Buh?
a "http://teapartyjesus.tumblr.com/" h
China Blue Water Navy
2012-03-31 23:29:09 UTC
In article <4f778ca9$0$17206$***@auth.newsreader.octanews.com>,
ah <***@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/31/2012 11:06 AM, §nühw?£f wrote:
> > ah wrote:
> >> [Follow Upset]

> > Huh?
> >
> > Ruh?
>
> Buh?

An Austrian became the guh-
venor against the party snuh-
fflers all girly men-
tors he dropped in a fen-
ny political tract--so, duh.

A.C.
2012-04-01 00:54:13 UTC
"ah" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message
[Follow Upset]

On 3/30/2012 6:35 PM, A.C. wrote:
> "§nühw?£f" <***@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote in message
> ah wrote:

>>> Byuh!
>>
>> Dyuh!
> Gyuh!
>
> Myuh!

Huh?

No, no, no. It's 'Hyuh!'

--
A.C.
--------

HEY! Read my blog!
http://asaaronsstomachturns.blogspot.com
ah
2012-04-01 13:25:09 UTC
On 3/31/2012 8:54 PM, A.C. wrote:

> "ah" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message
> [Follow Upset]
>
> On 3/30/2012 6:35 PM, A.C. wrote:
>> "§nühw?£f" <***@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote in message
>> ah wrote:

>>> Dyuh!
>> Gyuh!
>>
>> Myuh!
>
> Huh?
>
> No, no, no. It's 'Hyuh!'

Wuh?
a "http://teapartyjesus.tumblr.com/" h
%
2012-03-28 17:05:57 UTC

Tuh
ah
2012-03-25 02:54:30 UTC
On 3/24/2012 10:49 PM, Zacharias Mulletstein wrote:
> The true Oneness of God can only be found through Pentecostalism. This
> Muslim hocus pocus and the fox Christians trying to copy the Pentecostals
> makes me sick to my stomach. You can look all day, but you won't find God
> in a mosque and you won't find Jesus Christ in a Cathedral.

Heathen! Apostate!
--
a "http://teapartyjesus.tumblr.com/" h