Lots of new REUNIONS @ www.xmoonies.com
Leslie Carrasco
2017-06-28 06:23:23 UTC
Lots of new REUNIONS ...
-
The Moonies Exposed - www.xmoonies.com
-
I have been trying to get some new pages and sections up on the
www.xmoonies.com site, and I remembered that I hadn't dropped in on the
"REUNIONS" page in a while, so I did. Boy. Lots of new queries and replies
to posts were there. I am very pleased that this forum has been useful for
both members and non-members alike.
I encourage everyone to review the messages below (need to go to the site to
see replies though) and if you recognize a name, or you fit the description
(I.E. "Looking for anyone on MFT in the 70's") or just want to chat, then
http://www.insidetheweb.com/mbs.cgi/mb527900
------------------- 46 MESSAGES AND REPLIES ---------------
clear and here
Sunday, 05-Mar-2000 02:13:03
Joined in SanDiego in 76, then shipped
to NYC.MFT member till 81 in NY&NJ&PA.&
Canada.Remembering the good times!Good
Friends!
Manuel S.
----
G'day Folks
Saturday, 26-Feb-2000 12:20:26
Just looking to catch up with any old MFT buddies from CRAP, IEF etc; To
anybody who is still in the chuch...it really isn't hard to leave don't
think you will live in a world of guilt rather the opposite. Go back to
where ever (it certainly isn't your home) pack your bags and leave. It will
be the best thing you will ever do.
Luke Perrier
----
Unification Rules
Sunday, 20-Feb-2000 23:57:49
Our cherished hopes are for unity. Even our dreams are for unity. We loose
sleep and grow hair in places that we never thought we would, anguishing in
over the ways, or lack of them, to resolve the conflicts that we now feel
within from having become deeply involved in the church and then doing an
about face.
I really don't regret the eight years that I spent mostly on MFT, and other
interesting projects. I just lost all power to go on. I've now been 14 years
on the path of rediscovery / recovery.
I hope that some day we can offer this all up with the proper attitude and
make good sense out of this, for the sake of each other.
Peace You All!!!
Kevin Brown
K. Brown
----
old friends
Wednesday, 09-Feb-2000 23:17:07
Looking for any information about Eddy Alleyne...who joined in Toronto
originally and later was with the New Hope Singers International.
gary
gary: Re: old friends (09-Feb-2000 23:23:10)
----
Austin Texas 1980
Wednesday, 09-Feb-2000 17:19:24
Would like to hear from anyone who was in Austin, Texas in 1980... Brian
Parnow? Henry Cha? Robin McGlauphin? There was a place near Sommersville
Texas called Peace Camp. Is it still there? Also spent some time in
California at Hearst St and Camp K.
John Prieto
----
christina jacksom
Tuesday, 11-Jan-2000 22:46:43
looking for a friends daughter that is believed to be in the moonies. her
name is christina jackson from ft. walton bch. fl. if you know her or if she
reads this have her call her mother just to let her know that she is alive
and well.
GOD BLESS
----
Were you in CARP or at UTS?
Tuesday, 04-Jan-2000 08:28:24
Hi
If you were in CARP or at UTS with me in the 80s or early 90 you might like
to drop me a line to get back in touch. I finally left in 1995.
I'm now happy to be back in Australia ... working and surfing and generally
putting my life back together after my 10 year "detour" into Wacky land.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Mitch
PS If I was your MFT captain I'm sure you miss the blitzing (like a hole in
the head).
Mitch Lawrie
Re: Were you in CARP or at UTS? (19-Jan-2000 00:57:05)
----
Looking for old friends
Sunday, 02-Jan-2000 07:25:33
If anyone recognises my name please get in touch, I joined CARP in August
1989 at Maacama Hill and left finally in July 1996 after a long time on MFT
for CARP and the 'IEF'.
Patrick Gurney
----
Wondering about old friends....
Wednesday, 22-Dec-1999 18:28:23
Joined the Family late 1972 in Manhattan, Kansas; lived in centers in
Austin, Kansas City, Charleston (WV), and Washington, DC, area; left DC in
late '78. However, I have never given up my spiritual quest to understand my
relationship to God, "All That Is." I still wonder about the many special
people who showed me God's Love just by being themselves. I would really
like to know what's become of the two brothers who kept me "afloat" during
the time of my deepest despair, Hans-Werner Saloga (from Germany) and Mark
Hernandez (from Texas). However, I'd be happy to talk to anyone about my
experiences and feelings then, or about where I am spiritually and
emotionally now.
Sandy McKeehan
Patrick: Re: Wondering about old friends.... (24-Feb-2000 13:57:33)
----
Moonies 1968-1978
Wednesday, 15-Dec-1999 23:27:19
I was in the moonies from the age of 14 to 24- in Rome, Italy, Berkeley,
California--all over the US-in the New Hope Singers Intl for four
years...after two years as a missionary in Ecaudor I finally grew up and
walked out the door--this is the first time I've ever looked back at saying
hello to those I've known--any former Moonies out there remember me? I'll
check back here till I get my own e-mail address.
Marco
Mark Lewis Whitman
Mark Whitman: Re: Moonies 1968-1978 (15-Dec-1999 23:43:11)
Alice Barney N.: Re: Moonies 1968-1978 (30-Dec-1999 15:24:32)
Mark Whitman: Re: Moonies 1968-1978 (30-Dec-1999 17:50:39)
----
Wondering about the whereabouts of
Sunday, 05-Dec-1999 15:06:00
Inge (nee Jodocy)
Belgian sister .
Last whereabouts Austria ?
----
Boonville 1979
Saturday, 04-Dec-1999 19:09:30
Hello!
I would very much like to get in touch with anyone who was in Boonville,
Camp K or the Bushtr. and/or Hearststr. centres in the summer of 1979.I
would also like to find out whether anyone knows if Richard Joswick and
Craig Kohland are still members, or whether they left the group.
Thanks a lot, Eva
Evamaria Erdpohl
----
Wanting to contact anyone who worked in Golden Gate Seafood in San
Francisco.
Thursday, 02-Dec-1999 14:10:55
I worked in church's seafood company in San Francisco....Golden Gate
Seafood. I was there from about 1981 to 1984. Looking for old friends.
Nadine
Danny Harth: Re: Wanting to contact anyone who worked in Golden Gate Seafood
in San Francisco. (02-Dec-1999 19:28:17)
----
missing person
Wednesday, 17-Nov-1999 08:19:03
if you could possibly assist me in locating Vickie Ann Wikoff of GA last
seen 1978..please contact me...thanks
sign on
MRMOJORYZENN
joshua
----
Would love to find
Tuesday, 09-Nov-1999 17:53:31
I was a Unification Church member from 1979 to 1981. Was with the IOWC with
then Pres. Salonen on the Southwestern team. Spent months at the Boulder
Center then in NYC at the New Yorker for about one and a half years. Would
love to have reunion with many and any who remember me and to have
conversation with anyone. Tom Pomigiano, Kurt Holmquist, Don Geoffroy, John
Alexander, Bill Morrison, Gregory Hoelbel, Margaret Driscoll, Ann Brown,
Purnell Spicer, Nancy Cruz, Ken Carmody. If anyone knows whereabouts of any
of these people I would appreciate hearing from you.
Marie
joshua hill: Re: Would love to find (17-Nov-1999 08:11:27)
----
Missing Son
Thursday, 04-Nov-1999 23:34:51
Our son went missing on the 6 September 1999 in Cape Town South Africa and
we know he was always interested in alternate religion, so we hope and pray
he is still alive and might of joined a alternate religion. He is 26 years
old and has long dark hair a fair complexion and is well spoken. His name is
Judson and he is 1,72m tall. We miss him terribly and please if someone
could just tell us that he is fine we would be happy.
Judson McFarlane
----
Baltimore members or early 89's MFT ???
Wednesday, 03-Nov-1999 13:33:02
Hi, I am looking for anyone who spent time in
the Baltimore center or anyone who attended
workshops in New York in the early 80's or if
you just want to talk about your struggles with
being a former moonie, please email me
MFT members from the 80's
Laura
Gordon Neufeld: Re: Baltimore members or early 89's MFT ??? (22-Dec-1999
15:59:24)
----
Looking for ex-members from CIS
Monday, 18-Oct-1999 08:37:13
Hi,I am looking for Ol'ga Voitenka from Boltiks and Youlya Yasfina from
Belorasha-Minsk, if You have any information, plrase Email
Marta
----
Looking for Chester Rose
Monday, 04-Oct-1999 04:26:57
Looking for Chester Rose
----
Where's Bob Heater?
Saturday, 21-Aug-1999 20:19:59
The last I heard, Bob was going to work for the State Department. He was
going to work in an embassy in some obscure corner of the world. Does
anybody know how to reach him?
Chuck Cavanaugh
----
Don't be fooled by Moonshine ~ Let the Son shine in!
Thursday, 19-Aug-1999 20:32:42
Your site is amazing. So much information! I can't wait to go back and look
at it some more.
My little testimony is forthcoming, meanwhile
outline of my book is on http://www.angelfire.com/in2/harmony/outline.html
(nowhere near as interesting as yours though!)
God bless you in everything you do!
Brenda
Brenda Henry
----
Lisa Hill
Wednesday, 18-Aug-1999 07:37:31
Someone was looking for me, Cathy Bruno, Susan Miller and the Schuharts,
among others...who?
Please write.
I'm mailing this from a compuserve address but I use the aol address more
frequently.
Yours, Lisa
Lisa Hill Outrequin
Scottie PAYNE: Re: Lisa Hill (19-Aug-1999 19:58:31)
----
adrienne lee deli sun
Friday, 30-Jul-1999 12:57:46
i would like to hear from adrienne lee or anyone who knows her whereabouts
thanks
barbara t
----
Ex-moonie
Monday, 12-Jul-1999 17:43:56
Just want to say that I'm glad I left that nut house.
Brooklyn ex-member
joshua hill: Re: Ex-moonie (19-Nov-1999 10:27:36)
----
(No subject)
Monday, 12-Jul-1999 04:10:56
looking for Bernice Fay from New Jesey.
IOWC, Colorado 1979
----
Old Friends
Friday, 09-Jul-1999 02:51:24
Does anyone know what happened To Susan Miller -
originally joined the Los Angeles Unified Family with Jon and Sandy Schuhart
as leaders in the late 60's, later with the Denver Unification Church led by
Carl and Linna Rapkins, later in
New York (?)... Would appreciate any information. Please leave message here
for Gary V.
Scottie Payne: Re: Old Friends (n/t) (17-Aug-1999 16:18:37)
SCOTTIE PAYNE: Re: Old Friends (n/t) (20-Aug-1999 10:02:55)
gary v: Re: Old Friends (22-Oct-1999 03:47:12)
----
Looking for old Unification friends
Tuesday, 22-Jun-1999 16:22:55
I would be glad to hear from anyone who knew me during my time in the
Unification Church, especially the Seminary (1978 - 1980). Is Nina K. out
there? I'm wondering how you are. Some of you know that I have published
articles critical of the Unification Church and may want to send me angry
messages. Go right ahead, although I may not reply. Friendly messages are of
course welcome too.
Gordon Neufeld
----
OLD FRIENDS
Wednesday, 02-Jun-1999 23:09:57
Looking for any old friends I fundraised with while on the MFT. Or while I
was in the N.Y. Center.
Like Carol Hershfield and Linda Howling?
Danny Harth
----
Anyone wanting to talk about anything within the Unification Family.
Wednesday, 02-Jun-1999 23:08:10
If any ex-member or member is wanting to talk to someone about the
Unification Church, feel free to contact me. I would be honored to talk
freely about any experiences within the Unification Church.
It does not matter how they feel, or what Rev. Sun Myung Moon thinks about
you, it only really matters what YOU think about yourself.
Danny Harth
Gordon Neufeld: Re: Anyone wanting to talk about anything within the
Unification Family. (28-Jun-1999 13:20:17)
Looking for Mark Whitman. Remember Filomar? Leslie Carrasco (2017)
t***@gmail.com
2017-06-28 06:26:25 UTC
Mark Whitman. Remember Filomar? I do. Leslie Carrasco