Las Vegas Radio interview on Rev Moon with Followers and Steve Hassan
Gordon Muir
2011-09-15 07:25:48 UTC
Unification Church in Las Vegas - Radio interview 10am wednesday 14th
sep,2011 on KNPR Las Vegas Radio
http://www.knpr.org/son/archive/detail2.cfm?SegmentID=8181&ProgramID=2322
The Unification Church, founded by Reverend Sun Myung Moon is
establishing itself in Las Vegas. We discuss the tenets of this
religion and speak with a skeptic of their cause.
GUEST
Reverend Staffan Berg, Church Pastor
Demian Dunkley, Church spokesman
Steven Hassan, former member and critic

Ex-moonie Steve Hassan starts talking at 22mins into the radio
interview http://freedomofmind.com/ i agree with his analysis which
fits into my experience of the bad side of the moonies.

Rev Moon,Las Vegas,Saturday May 21, 2011 at the stylish Aria Hotel
(the Bristlecone Ballroom)
http://revmoonsunmyung.blogspot.com/

Father Moon Proclaims Las Vegas the Target of Heavenly Development at
National Assembly
http://www.familyfed.org/news/index.php?id=225&page=1
Father Moon, who with his wife, Dr. Hak Ja Han Moon, is revered as the
True Parent of mankind, promised to spend the next two years investing
in the people, the land and infrastructure of Las Vegas in order to
make an environment suitable for the hub of God’s Kingdom in North
America.

Image of Reverend Sun Myung Moon Greets Drivers in Sin City
http://www.familyfed.org/news/index.php?id=246&page=1&apage=1

REV MOON RADIO - http://www.revmoonradio.com

REV MOON RADIO - Reflections from Las Vegas with True Parents
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/13236582#utm_campaigne=synclickback&source=deniedbyhost&medium=13236582
Gordon Muir