Bob Larson on another stupid podcast
kensmithiscool
2012-08-24 02:14:43 UTC
 Bob Larson OC doesn't mention this yet
Oh my. Maureen and her demon(s). . . still on BL's track after all
these years.

but yesterday he was on yet another podcast the Xzone one.
Keyword: another :D
http://ec.libsyn.com/p/3/c/5/3c549c512a87d0d6/20120822_seg2.mp3?d13a7...
http://www.xzonepodcast.com/
But what about the other unmentioned ones? :-) You'll advertise
those too I presume...
 And OC he just has to bill himself as " reverend". Slumming again.
Moe
Reverend. Pastor. The Real Exorcist. Bob. True to form, the people
who know BL...know -- and those who don't know BL will know soon
enough, as you know. John 10:14-15
Jazzy Belle
2012-08-24 04:40:51 UTC
these years. http://youtu.be/Wr1ku07Eybo
but yesterday he was on yet another podcast the Xzone one.
Keyword: another :D
Yes boobie, I know of another podcast, the one where the host was
batshit crazy.
http://ec.libsyn.com/p/3/c/5/3c549c512a87d0d6/20120822_seg2.mp3?d13a7...
http://www.xzonepodcast.com/
But what about the other unmentioned ones?  :-)  You'll advertise
those too I presume...
Naw, I'll let you post your ego handjobs, boobie. You seem to enjoy
praising yourself.
 And OC he just has to bill himself as " reverend". Slumming again.
Moe
Reverend.  Pastor.  The Real Exorcist.  Bob.  True to form, the people
who know BL...know -- and those who don't know BL will know soon
enough, as you know.  John 10:14-15
Problem is ,boobie, very few people know the REAL you, just the act,
the character you play in their presence. And you forgot that there
are those who know the real you that you have done what you could to
keep their mouths shut. Your BLM years when you made EVERYONE you
employed sign confidentiality agreements to silence them from
revealing to the public what you really are.

I know some of the things about what you are that are far from nice.
I've received accounts of some people you used and how you hurt them.

Your NPD and grandiosity doesn't hide the truth about you boobie. Have
you ever honestly considered why you are friinge or that whatver you
do ends up doing a disservice to christianity and relegates you to
freakdom? Aside from your bogus grandiose claims about yourself, the
cold truth is that to actual authorities on the subjects you exploit,
you are really nothing much at all.

Ever wonder why your crappy "teen exorcists" exploitation failed, why
it never sold as a TV series? Because a 68 year old "man" hanging
around teen girls who delusionally think they are Buffys looks
exploitive and skeazy.

Your false presentation you show your blind followers and the gullible
is not the real you that some know, including Fr. Ashcraft.

Moe